Thread: UC Berkeley: Whites and Asians shall not pass

UC Berkeley: Whites and Asians shall not pass

Saul Alinsky would be so proud. Strife and violence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R6dzZdceT4

Video: UC-Berkeley Protesters Built a Human Wall to Violently Stop White Students from Crossing Bridge
    By Robby Soave - Oct. 26, 2016

Student protesters at the University of California-Berkeley gathered in front of a bridge on campus and forcibly prevented white people from crossing it. Students of color were allowed to pass.
    I get that they are trying to make a point—they don't think campus is a safe place for marginalized students, etc.—but racism in the service of activism is still racism. These students consider themselves progressives, but what's progressive about punishing people—making it more difficult for them to get to class—because they were born with the wrong skin color?

Indeed, leftist student activism has become increasingly backward on race and identity issues as of late. The Berkeley protesters are demanding formal, university-sanctioned safe spaces for students who belong to particular identity groups. They want what can only be described as a kind of official segregation: separate spaces for students of color, trans students, ***** students, etc.
    More: http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/26/vi...rs-built-a-hum
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ya' know what?

$#@! their 'racism'!

$#@! their pansy assed need to cry for government intervention and the associated headlines and discussion.

$#@! their sensibilities and fear of confrontation.

What a bunch of pussys!

In the 60s, Berkeley students protested to stop government from doing something. Today, they protest for government to implement forced segregation. My how we have progressed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    In the 60s, Berkeley students protested to stop government from doing something. Today, they protest for government to implement forced segregation. My how we have progressed.
    It's downright nauseating.....

Sad thing is that those of us who lived through the 60's have permitted these kids to grow up like this...

It's our own fault...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Q U E E R is shown as ***** on a Liberty Forum.

This is why I, as an Asian, am sympathetic to the challenges that white people have to endure these days.. The hard left and crazy progressives are making you feel ashamed of yourselves and being forced to like/dislike certain things or risk being called racist/sexist/blah blah blah.

Since the dawn of society, there have reigned a
    number of commandments one must obey to attain
    social stability and uniformity.

The commandments are:

You shall not think that you ARE something.
    You shall not think that you are equal to US.
    You shall not think that you are wiser than US.
    You shall not fancy yourself as better than US.
    You shall not think that you know more than US.
    You shall not think that YOU are good at anything.
    You shall not laugh at US.
    You shall not think that anyone cares about YOU.
    You shall not think that you can teach US anything.

These norms and values have been used to oppress
    the free thinkers, making sure that nobody uses their
    talent to distinguish themselves from their peers.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think I can understand the illogical reasoning of why today's black people dislike white people. Why are Asians disliked? Is it because they are presumably smart?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I think I can understand the illogical reasoning of why today's black people dislike white people. Why are Asians disliked? Is it because they are presumably smart?
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    This is why I, as an Asian, am sympathetic to the challenges that white people have to endure these days.. The hard left and crazy progressives are making you feel ashamed of yourselves and being forced to like/dislike certain things or risk being called racist/sexist/blah blah blah.
    Not I...

I'm not ashamed or told what to like or dislike.

Pity the weak who feel that way...

What a failure in logic!

Why give a $#@!?

You've been hoodwinked.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What a failure in logic!

Why give a $#@!?

You've been hoodwinked.
    I said it was illogical.

I said it was illogical.
    Yeah but in your own words you're "trying to understand"...

That's the illogical part to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Yeah but in your own words you're "trying to understand"...

That's the illogical part to me.
    My words were not "trying to understand". I don't understand why you are always so aggressive. Why are Asians not liked?

My words were not "trying to understand". I don't understand why you are always so aggressive. Why are Asians not liked?
    I don't dislike Asians?

And I don't care if somebody else does.

Pardon me for paraphrasing you, here;

I think I can understand the illogical reasoning of why today's black people dislike white people
    What is it that makes you even try to understand a groups perceived emotions?

I can't get my head around the psychology that'd actually cause one to care enough to try.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the same exact reasons white people are not liked by lazy bigots: success breeds jealousy.

Should've just said they had their black ID. It worked for me. I worked in a mostly black bar in downtown Atlanta and when asked what a little white girl was doing there, I'd just tell them it was okay, I had my black ID.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Its increasingly obvious that the elites are encouraging this sort of thing along with the alt-right.
    Stop believing stupid things