Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Megyn Kelly obsessed with SEX...

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Let's see, we have

There is enough that the MSM could report on Hillary's corruption and crimes 24/7 for a year and never repeat a single fact.

Yet for the Angry Woman at Fox, the story she feels compelled to promote continuously is a short "potty mouth" quip from a past decade.
    Why would she talk to a Trump surrogate about Hillary's problems? Those are questions for Hillary and her surrogates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    He'd get my vote.
    I am 100% confident that Jesus would lose an American election. It wouldn't even be close.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I am 100% confident that Jesus would lose an American election. It wouldn't even be close.
    QFT. I am 100% confident that Jesus couldn't even get nominated by any party, let alone win ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ok, first of all, you're mixing up two completely opposite scenarios - she pushed his arm away, and that is what is called "NOT letting someone do something". So that was not consensual. Trump said they let him do it, so that would be the opposite of what happened here.
    No I'm not. You're not being honest with yourself. The stewardess didn't "push away" Bill's arm until after he groped her. In Trumpspeak Bill had consent until he didn't. If you just go up and "kiss a woman without waiting" (Trump's words) then you have a 50/50 chance that she might show non consent after the fact. Remember Trump said in the video how he tried to make a pass at a married woman but she rebuffed him. Did he grope or kiss her before the rebuffing? Going by the way he described his approach to women that's quite likely. Now he was most likely exaggerating and I'll accept that. But what he literally described is sexual assault at least for the times where the woman pushes the man away after the fact.

For a conviction against Bill Clinton here, I would need some more context, what happened before and after, audio would be helpful and a description of the events by both parties. A prosecution would be unlikely, because from what I can tell he went to grope her, she pushed him away immediately and he stopped. These type of scenarios are difficult because a lot of women like men who are forward and confident and they are rewarded with sex. Other women don't like it, or don't like it from certain guys, but there is no way to tell until you try it.
    No. They aren't difficult at all. If you are willing to risk putting your hand on a woman in an inappropriate fashion because she "might be one of those women" who is okay with it, then you are risking being found guilty of sexual assault. Period. I'm not talking about the case where you and the woman have some kind of understanding where you've engaged in that behavior before. Look at it another way. A gay man has a change, albeit a very small one, that any man he was up to and starts stroking his balls is okay with it. So....if some gay guy came up and started stroking your balls would you be like "Hey dude...no offense but I'm not that way?" Most straight guys sure as hell wouldn't.

If women as a whole are really against this type of behavior, then they need to come together and decide that it isn't ok and stop rewarding guys with sex who are aggressive, because right now being confident and forward is one of the best ways for men to get laid. If women want this behavior to end, then they need to do two things - stop rewarding guys with sex who are aggressive and start being more sexually aggressive with guys who are not. Overnight, pretty much every guy would stop being sexually aggressive because they know it won't get them laid.
    Using your "logic" just because some guys are okay with some random guy coming up and fondling their balls then it's okay for any gay guy to do it to any other guy gay or straight because he "might" get rewarded.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're right.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Newt Gingrich and Pat Buchanan are the two mainstream republican commentators I can respect. I'm not sure about Lou Dobb's loyalties, but these three, are actually the only three I can respect.

I can't think of any others, except Ben Swann, of course.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-26-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Of course Megyn is obsessed with sex. Look how she spells her name.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

No I'm not. You're not being honest with yourself. The stewardess didn't "push away" Bill's arm until after he groped her. In Trumpspeak Bill had consent until he didn't. If you just go up and "kiss a woman without waiting" (Trump's words) then you have a 50/50 chance that she might show non consent after the fact. Remember Trump said in the video how he tried to make a pass at a married woman but she rebuffed him. Did he grope or kiss her before the rebuffing? Going by the way he described his approach to women that's quite likely. Now he was most likely exaggerating and I'll accept that. But what he literally described is sexual assault at least for the times where the woman pushes the man away after the fact.
    You are mixing up two unrelated incidents - one in which Trump describes being able to do stuff with women, and another where he was not (rebuffed as you said). Clearly he was not referring to this incident when he was referring to doing things to women, and they let him do it, because she did not let him do it.

Not to mention, at least half of these allegations have been found to be dubious at minimum and quite possibly entirely faked or lied about. The man across the isle on the airplane came out and said the lady was all over him, she was flirting with him, he thought she "wanted to marry him" and Trump had to go to the bathroom to get a break from her.. She is simply an attention whore.

Women throw themselves at men all the time, and they do things like touch without prior consent all the time because they know they are going to get it after - so if you say it is always wrong for men because they might be wrong sometimes, you HAVE to say the same thing about women..

In the unusual event the guy doesn't consent after, the guy understands because 99% of the time he realizes that he was leading her on to think she would be able to do something like that because rarely do women ever start out with that, it is something you gauge.. women like attention, so sometimes they will receive inappropriate attention and it escalates and they realize that they should have done something earlier, but they were caught up with their ego.

You see, usually these things don't just start with a grope. If they do, and the grope is in an area like the breast or genitals then it can be assault. If a women says no in a serious tone and tries to stop the man physically and he pushes forward with more groping then that can be assault. But we have no evidence that Trump ever did these things, even with his statements. With Trump's locker room talk, even though it may have sounded that way we aren't necessarily talking about Trump just walking up to some random girl he doesn't know and doing it, these very well could be descriptions of what occurs eventually after they have spent at least a short time together so it is presumptuous to think otherwise when there isn't really any hard evidence for it.

No. They aren't difficult at all. If you are willing to risk putting your hand on a woman in an inappropriate fashion because she "might be one of those women" who is okay with it, then you are risking being found guilty of sexual assault. Period. I'm not talking about the case where you and the woman have some kind of understanding where you've engaged in that behavior before. Look at it another way. A gay man has a change, albeit a very small one, that any man he was up to and starts stroking his balls is okay with it. So....if some gay guy came up and started stroking your balls would you be like "Hey dude...no offense but I'm not that way?" Most straight guys sure as hell wouldn't.

Using your "logic" just because some guys are okay with some random guy coming up and fondling their balls then it's okay for any gay guy to do it to any other guy gay or straight because he "might" get rewarded.
    No, you see, no gay guy is going to just come up and grab you by the balls, first they are going to gauge your interest by getting close to you in an intimate way to see how you react, just like what Trump likely did if he ever did grab a woman by the pussy - even if he didn't provide the context when he discussed it.

So the lesson is start out with reducing proximity - gauge interest - If they like it, you go one deeper, if they like that, you go one more deeper - and they like it. That's life.

Last edited by dannno; 10-26-2016 at 10:32 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Of course Megyn is obsessed with sex. Look how she spells her name.
    Most women are obsessed with sex, at least that is my experience.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Of course media ran with this title... ..to make it look like Newt is a sexist pig.
    They'll even mention that he said Bill Clinton is a sexual Predator.
    Bu they will not mention Kelly called Trump "sexually aggressive" first.
    And they will not mention how although she'll call Trump "sexually aggressive" for so far, unproven allegations, that are minor, actually, she will not call Bill Clinton a sexual predator, even though he lied about Lewinsky, to win his Paula Jones Sexual harrasment case, which he settled for $850,000.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Why would she talk to a Trump surrogate about Hillary's problems? Those are questions for Hillary and her surrogates.
    The media spends 99% of the time talking to Clinton surrogates about Trumps problems.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    That's because he would be too closely associated with his father.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You are mixing up two unrelated incidents - one in which Trump describes being able to do stuff with women, and another where he was not (rebuffed as you said). Clearly he was not referring to this incident when he was referring to doing things to women, and they let him do it, because she did not let him do it.
    No I'm not. You are taking after the fact "consent" and calling it consent. And you are being dishonest in your replies. I'm saying that if a man inappropriately touches a woman or kisses a woman in the hopes that she might be one of those women who are okay with it then that is sexual assault. He has to know she'd be okay with it. Now, do guys ever get away with it? Sure. Are some women okay with getting grabbed inappropriately? Yep. Should every sexual assault be prosecuted? Nope. I wouldn't want the book thrown at the awkward teenage boy with raging hormones that's mimicking behavior which seems okay but is really inappropriate. But...at some point....that teenage boy should learn better.

No, you see, no gay guy is going to just come up and grab you by the balls, first they are going to gauge your interest by getting close to you in an intimate way to see how you react, just like what Trump likely did if he ever did grab a woman by the pussy - even if he didn't provide the context when he discussed it.
    A) Guy gays get charged with sexual assault and rape too so clearly you don't know what you are talking about. (Ever heard of a prison bitch?)

B) Most gay guys wouldn't do this because they would risk getting killed by a straight guy who is on average at least as strong as he. (Probably stronger if the gay guy is someone who likes "beefcake")

C) You are putting words in Trumps mouth. He didn't say "I gauge whether a woman is sending signals that she's approachable and then kiss her or grab her by the pussy." He just said "I do it" and that he could get away with it "because I'm a star." That makes the behavior even worse! So some woman who's trying to make it in Hollywood gets groped by Trump because she can't push his arm away fast enough and doesn't report it because "he's the star" and she'll get fired and that's okay? Not in 21st century America. If that's the way you live your life...well good luck with that.

He may win the alky vote, with the "water into wine" thing
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Great, then why isn't she doing that?

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Let's see, we have

• Non-stop solid evidence of criminal activity
    • bribes,
    • corruptions,
    • rigging primaries,
    • campaign collaborating with media,
    • campaign collaboration with Department of Justice,
    • campaign collaboration with Department of State,
    • foreign influence, bribes, millions in "speaking fees",
    • hundreds of millions in donations from foreign entities doing business with Hitlary's State Department,
    • Spouse and former president improperly meeting in private with the Attorney General while Hillary is under investigation
    • half a million dollars funded to wife of FBI official on the investigation
    • Comey's undisclosed conflict of interests ties to Clinton Foundation
    • lying under oath
    • $6 billion missing from her budget while Secretary of State
    • foreign policy based on lies
    • advocate for violating international law
    • advocate for aggressive war
    • destroying evidence while under subpoena
    • never-ending stream of wikileaks documents confirming serious crimes and perpetual corruption
    • Clinton Foundation scandal list that can fill a library: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ton+cash+azjoe
    • a forty year history of crimes, corruption and coverups that could also fill a library
    • and of course the whole private email server violations

There is enough that the MSM could report on Hillary's corruption and crimes 24/7 for a year and never repeat a single fact.

And then of course there are the legitimate topics the MSM avoids like a vampire does garlic, such as issues like the Constitution, the legality of policy, liberty, the role of government, the debt, deficit, monetary policy, exposing truth about events in the world, challenging the falsehoods put out by the political power, the administration, etc.

Yet for the Angry Woman at Fox, the story she feels compelled to promote continuously is a short "potty mouth" quip from a past decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Anyone dismissing Trump's comments as "potty talk" is a fool. The fact that he thinks he can molest, harass, and assault women simply because he is famous is a sign of his mentality in general. You aren't a person with rights to him. You're either a thing he can use or a thing to be discarded or eliminated. You're a pussy to be grabbed, hands to work, or garbage to be crushed under the boots of Il Duce. Trump's comments lay him bare as the stinking authoritarian he is.

And the hypocrisy of a cheating, adulterous example of lying, warmongering scum like Newt thinking he even has moral authority to comment on anything is depressing. You're damn right it is right to know if Trump is a rapist or not. And those of you who like to bag on Bill Clinton but are excusing Trump are friggin hypocrites, partisans and not seekers of liberty.
    Megyn Kelly, is that you?

Well news flash, Trump is not accused of raping anyone. So your answer is no.

Keep also in mind, Trump is a billionaire. He is also a major public figure that has been in the limelight for decades. That makes him a bulls-eye target for accusation. On top of that he is completely non-PC billionaire. That makes him a target even many times over. He also lacks political power - he was not a state attorney general, nor state governor, nor president, nor a lifetime in politics. He has instead been a repeat target of political power. He is a very soft target. He is a gold mine get rich quick scheme just waiting to be tapped by anyone that has legitimate claim. And the media, rather than defend, suppress and cover up for him would be bullhorn PR advocates for anyone that brought a claim. The media would be jumping over themselves to take him down. Yet despite being such an irresistible target, there has never been such charges or claims for the past half century,

In contrast to the Clinton team where Bill has a 50 year long history of credible rape accusations dating all the way back to Oxford. While Hillary has a record of threats, intimidation, silencing the victims, even sending goons to kill pets. Many accusations made contemporaneously when they occurred, corroborated by medical documentation, and corroborating witnesses. Even a lawsuit where Bill was had to pay $850,000, and the judge referred him to the state bar for disbarment for lying under oath. Bill resigned his bar admission before the State disbarred him, but the US Supreme Court nevertheless disbarred him from federal courts. See just a teensy weensy bit of the dichotomy there?

And if you are really concerned about women, perhaps Megyn might want to spend some time addressing the fate of women as a result of Hillary’s actions and policies. How many women’s deaths and rapes, and destitution, and refugees were caused by Hillary arming and promoting jihadists to stage a coup in Libya, and then bombing the country to smithereens, destroying the prime potable water source, and empowering jihadist to run rampant. And likewise in Syria by importing and arming those mercenary jihadists to foster continuous war going on several years now. How many hundreds of thousands of women have been victimized by Hillary. What of all those women who died or were raped by Hillary’s actions? Might not Megan want to “cover them continuously”. Oh, but apparently not. It is all a sham. She is a complete farce.

So yes, when the angry woman at Fox feels compelled to run “continuous” promotion of a short "potty mouth" quip from a past decade, while ignoring, avoiding or breezing over much more serious, relevant issues in addition to avoiding or glossing over the non-stop evidence of actual felonious criminal activity and corruption by the Hitlary, it deserves to be called out. And Newt may not be your ideal preference to deliver the message, nevertheless when the message is right, its right regardless of who delivers it.

This is not a comment about Trump or Clinton’s policies or campaign. This is a condemnation of the “mainstream” media including Ms. Megyn and its obscene levels of blatant partisanship, suppression and selection of stories and topics for partisanship, hypocrisy, double standards, sensationalism, avoiding actual issues …
    Last edited by AZJoe; 10-27-2016 at 07:51 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He may win the alky vote, with the "water into wine" thing
    MWWA

Make Water Wine Again!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

didn't Megyn pose for a sexy photo spread a few years ago?...

looking for the link..

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    didn't Megyn pose for a sexy photo spread a few years ago?...

looking for the link..
    I put this one on my blog:

-----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are putting words in Trumps mouth. He didn't say "I gauge whether a woman is sending signals that she's approachable and then kiss her or grab her by the pussy." He just said "I do it" and that he could get away with it "because I'm a star." That makes the behavior even worse! So some woman who's trying to make it in Hollywood gets groped by Trump because she can't push his arm away fast enough and doesn't report it because "he's the star" and she'll get fired and that's okay? Not in 21st century America. If that's the way you live your life...well good luck with that.
    There was a consensual context to the hot mic talk, since Trump was talking about how available women make themselves to rich and famous celebrities. These are the women he spoke about taking advantage of, in which case, the signals had already been read. He does not have to be right about his attitude, in order to be right about the context.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    There was a consensual context to the hot mic talk, since Trump was talking about how available women make themselves to rich and famous celebrities. These are the women he spoke about taking advantage of, in which case, the signals had already been read. He does not have to be right about his attitude, in order to be right about the context.
    No. The context of the hot mic talk is that he kissed and groped women "automatically" and he took their silence as "consent". That's why I posted the Clinton grope video. Watch it again. Clinton gropes the woman and then she pushes his hand away. Using the "It's consent unless I'm stopped" rule, Clinton had "consent" until after the assault happened. And let's talk context. The "context" of Trump being a "star" is that he had the power to advance or end the careers of aspiring media starlets. If he tried to force a kiss on one and she kicked him in the nuts that might have been bad for her career. So even from the "context" we're talking hostile work environment and sexual assault. The tape was indefensible. Hillary will still be worse for the country and she is an absolute hypocrite for destroying women to defend Bill but the tape was indefensible.

No. The context of the hot mic talk is that he kissed and groped women "automatically" and he took their silence as "consent". That's why I posted the Clinton grope video. Watch it again. Clinton gropes the woman and then she pushes his hand away. Using the "It's consent unless I'm stopped" rule, Clinton had "consent" until after the assault happened. And let's talk context. The "context" of Trump being a "star" is that he had the power to advance or end the careers of aspiring media starlets. If he tried to force a kiss on one and she kicked him in the nuts that might have been bad for her career. So even from the "context" we're talking hostile work environment and sexual assault. The tape was indefensible. Hillary will still be worse for the country and she is an absolute hypocrite for destroying women to defend Bill but the tape was indefensible.
    True, but the context of the Trump comments on tape is still one of him claiming he jumps on available women he meets, who let him do it. The words are there and cannot be disregarded, just because his attitude about the situation was wrong. By contrast, your addition of a workplace "he'll fire me if I resist" interpretation is not in the context:

...You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything....
    And the "automatically" spoken of is Trump bragging about doing so, not a confession that he actually did so, or ever did so with an unwilling woman.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 10-27-2016 at 11:41 AM.

i'm hip to your trip...

its the lesser of two evils groove that cats in here have talked about...

far out.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 10-27-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    True, but the context of the Trump comments on tape is still one of him claiming he jumps on available women he meets, who let him do it. The words are there and cannot be disregarded, just because his attitude about the situation was wrong. By contrast, your addition of a workplace "he'll fire me if I resist" interpretation is not in the context:
    So when Trump says "They let me do it when you're a star", you think he was not talking about being the star of his on reality show "The Apprentice" which had all sorts of beautiful women on it, some of whom have now accused him of assault? Interesting. Anyhow, I think he was joking. It was a horrible joke in bad taste though.

And the "automatically" spoken of is Trump bragging about doing so, not a confession that he actually did so, or ever did so with an unwilling woman.
    Guess what? I agree. It wasn't a confession. He was shooting the bull with Billy Bush. I think what Bill Clinton has actually been show on tape doing is worse. I objected to Dannno's description of what Trump said as being "consensual." If I joke about drop kicking my kids (I'd never joke like that), that doesn't mean I confessed to doing it. But someone shouldn't, in my opinion, say "What he described isn't child abuse" to come to my defense. Trump's answer, that it was "just words" and "locker room talk" makes sense. I've heard all sorts of men (and women in as well) say all kinds of crap that they wouldn't actually do or don't even think is right to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    from softer and appealing, to dragon lady....as a 'normal' male, i prefer the softer side....just me. She realized Trump likes softer too, hence the she-devil look.

I have never been a fan of Megyn Kelly, but it is funny seeing all of the men who for years have defended her "because she's hot" now saying that they want to smash the TV when she comes on.
    She is worth twice what Fox pays her.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123