Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Megyn Kelly obsessed with SEX...

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Edit: LOL. Just watched the whole video. Megan Kelly couldn't bring herself to say "Bill Clinton - sexual predator" in the same sentence.

yeah, I found that part very telling. even after newt "dared" her to do it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?? He specifically said they let him do it. If a woman lets a man kiss her or something, then it's called consensual.

If you disagree, then humanity as a whole is too spontaneous for you, maybe you should hide under a rock.
    What is your definition of "letting him do it?" Not macing him immediately?

rump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

If you just walk up to a woman and start kissing her and "grabbing her by the pussy" (what he described) that's not consensual. Of course this isn't consensual either. (Bill Clinton groping a stewardess).

Or would you say ^this groping is okay because "she let him do it?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

rump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

If you just walk up to a woman and start kissing her and "grabbing her by the pussy" (what he described) that's not consensual. Of course this isn't consensual either. (Bill Clinton groping a stewardess).

looks like you're obsessed with sex as well.

no worries, Megyn has your back.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    looks like you're obsessed with sex as well.

no worries, Megyn has your back.
    I live in 21st century America with two boys who also happen to be black. Doing what Bill Clinton did on video and what Trump bragged about doing would be hazardous to their health and mine as well.

As for Megyn Kelly, she's fine. I wouldn't mind if she had my back, front, side or whatever.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Its a shame Newt didn't win. We'd have a moon base by now
    I could run illegal activities off my shack on the moon base and list it as my home address for tax evasion purposes. Sweet.
    Do something Danke

But but jimdrake, they let him do it. I let the govt take my taxes(in fact I give it to them) so that must mean I consented to my money being taken. The trump apologists on this site got to be the biggest brown-nosers the world has ever seen. The man said they let him do it cos he is rich and famous and not because he gets consent of any kind(non verbal included) and they still come out here to claim he got consent.

SMDH

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But but jimdrake, they let him do it. I let the govt take my taxes(in fact I give it to them) so that must mean I consented to my money being taken. The trump apologists on this site got to be the biggest brown-nosers the world has ever seen. The man said they let him do it cos he is rich and famous and not because he gets consent of any kind(non verbal included) and they still come out here to claim he got consent.

SMDH
    Exactly! The GOP just threw away the morality card they used to be able to play by their nomination of Trump followed by their "Defend him at all costs" position. The argument can be made that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both just as bad. But no sane person can say one is proven to be worse than the other.

would anyone in here let a trump supporter give blood to one of your sick relatives?...

Let he who is without sin run for President...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

would anyone in here let a trump supporter give blood to one of your sick relatives?...
    Typical Trump supporter? Yes. Dannno? Only after a series of clean STD tests.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He'd get my vote.

Me me, I don't hate their blood. I just hate the fact that they saddled us with the buffoon of a presidential candidate. Giving makes it easier to forgive them for their sins. I would also take the cloths off their backs, their life's savings, their mortgage payments and everything else that they can give that makes it harder for them to pay attention to politics/vote.

If you dare point fingers and say he has issues then you must want an immaculate angel to be the only one allowed to run. Remember folks, if someone is not a sexual deviant and/or conspiracy spewing and/or obnoxious loud mouth then he is the spotless. There is nothing in between fellas, its either one or the other.

thats it?...

good luck finding a candidate that fits that test. Ron and Rand will not be back. Hopefully, Rand wins his Senate seat.

too bad the 'brain trust' in here had to use namecalling to 'debate' the issue of Trump. I am not a trumptard, but i keep reading this 'label' ad naseum in here. I punch back just like Trump does, hell, who in here would tolerate being called a Trumptard 50 times a day?....

i've lost a lot of 'friends' due to politics. I lost many friends when it was known i was against the vietnam war. Lost friends when i voted for bill clinton. Lost friends when i was a Ron Paul warrior. Now it appears i'm losing more friends over Trump....oh well...friends come, friends go. I'm very used to it now.

The beat goes on.
    Sounds like you had a lot of fair weather "friends", there. :P You're better off without 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

thats it?...

good luck finding a candidate that fits that test. Ron and Rand will not be back. Hopefully, Rand wins his Senate seat.

too bad the 'brain trust' in here had to use namecalling to 'debate' the issue of Trump. I am not a trumptard, but i keep reading this 'label' ad naseum in here. I punch back just like Trump does, hell, who in here would tolerate being called a Trumptard 50 times a day?....

i've lost a lot of 'friends' due to politics. I lost many friends when it was known i was against the vietnam war. Lost friends when i voted for bill clinton. Lost friends when i was a Ron Paul warrior. Now it appears i'm losing more friends over Trump....oh well...friends come, friends go. I'm very used to it now.

The beat goes on.
    Let's see. So you being called a "Trumptard" is the end of the freaking world, but I'm "sex obsessed" because I disagree with Dannno's lunacy that going up and just kissing a woman or grabbing her by the genitals is "consensual" as long as she "lets you" and even though I point to Bill Clinton's equally reprehensible behavior I'm the bad guy. I don't know if I ever called you a "Trumptard" but I do wonder why you are obsessed with defending the indefensible. Yes the media is biased. Yes Hillary Clinton is worse than Donald Trump, despite the fact that Trump is a total ass. We had the opportunity to have a better candidate. But, sadly, many Rand supporters jumped to Trump even when Rand was still in the race (I don't know if you were one of them) just because Trump used the most bombastic (and in some cases inaccurate) rhetoric with regards to immigration and the TPP. And FTR, while I never was a Ted Cruz enthusiast, he was a hel of a lot better candidate than Trump. Sex obsessed? How about all of the Trump supporters here and elsewhere who were ready to assume Ted Cruz was a lying adulterer based on nothing but bull$#@! from the National Inquirer? These same people defending Trump's "grab em by the pussy" comment and Trump bragging about attempting to seduce a married woman is beyond disgusting. Trump supporters went to the mud first. And now, just because we're faced with the awful prospect of Hillary as president, the vileness of Trump and of some (not all) of his supporters should just be swept under the rug? I don't think so.

Ok, first of all, you're mixing up two completely opposite scenarios - she pushed his arm away, and that is what is called "NOT letting someone do something". So that was not consensual. Trump said they let him do it, so that would be the opposite of what happened here.

For a conviction against Bill Clinton here, I would need some more context, what happened before and after, audio would be helpful and a description of the events by both parties. A prosecution would be unlikely, because from what I can tell he went to grope her, she pushed him away immediately and he stopped. These type of scenarios are difficult because a lot of women like men who are forward and confident and they are rewarded with sex. Other women don't like it, or don't like it from certain guys, but there is no way to tell until you try it.

If women as a whole are really against this type of behavior, then they need to come together and decide that it isn't ok and stop rewarding guys with sex who are aggressive, because right now being confident and forward is one of the best ways for men to get laid. If women want this behavior to end, then they need to do two things - stop rewarding guys with sex who are aggressive and start being more sexually aggressive with guys who are not. Overnight, pretty much every guy would stop being sexually aggressive because they know it won't get them laid.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-26-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

SMDH
    What a bunch of horse $#@!.

I let the government steal my taxes because if I don't, then there is the threat of violence against me. These women did not insinuate that Trump threatened violence against them, so this comparison is totally bogus and has no merit.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

in four years, you should throw your hat in the ring. We need someone in the WH who can walk on water.

gtfo.
    When wanting someone other than an authoritarian, hate filled, warmongering, rapist as President is seen as being a wild fantasy you can assured your political system si a sewer. And like all sewers, the sh*t rises to the top.

I don't need Jesus. I'd settle for Ron Paul. There is no excuse for following Trump. Especially from people who profess to love liberty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    When wanting someone other than an authoritarian, hate filled, warmongering, rapist as President is seen as being a wild fantasy you can assured your political system si a sewer. And like all sewers, the sh*t rises to the top.

I don't need Jesus. I'd settle for Ron Paul. There is no excuse for following Trump. Especially from people who profess to love liberty.
    its clear i'm not going to convince you of anything, and same goes for you....

so, ya got anymore of those childish names you want to call me...or are you a coward now?
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 10-26-2016 at 04:34 PM.

Let's see. So you being called a "Trumptard" is the end of the freaking world, but I'm "sex obsessed" because I disagree with Dannno's lunacy that going up and just kissing a woman or grabbing her by the genitals is "consensual" as long as she "lets you" and even though I point to Bill Clinton's equally reprehensible behavior I'm the bad guy. I don't know if I ever called you a "Trumptard" but I do wonder why you are obsessed with defending the indefensible. Yes the media is biased. Yes Hillary Clinton is worse than Donald Trump, despite the fact that Trump is a total ass. We had the opportunity to have a better candidate. But, sadly, many Rand supporters jumped to Trump even when Rand was still in the race (I don't know if you were one of them) just because Trump used the most bombastic (and in some cases inaccurate) rhetoric with regards to immigration and the TPP. And FTR, while I never was a Ted Cruz enthusiast, he was a hel of a lot better candidate than Trump. Sex obsessed? How about all of the Trump supporters here and elsewhere who were ready to assume Ted Cruz was a lying adulterer based on nothing but bull$#@! from the National Inquirer? These same people defending Trump's "grab em by the pussy" comment and Trump bragging about attempting to seduce a married woman is beyond disgusting. Trump supporters went to the mud first. And now, just because we're faced with the awful prospect of Hillary as president, the vileness of Trump and of some (not all) of his supporters should just be swept under the rug? I don't think so.
    this 'trumptard' adjective has been used by just about everyone in here that 'used' to be 'reasonable', and i considered well read and informative, but apparently Trump has 'triggered' something in these folks, so, i feel its fair game to hit back. This adjective has been tossed around for over a year. I support trump, albeit not on the same scale as Ron or Rand, and frankly, it makes all you so-called liberty people look like a bunch of ignorant goons.

My take on Trumps sex issue is really on my back burner. I believe giving him 4 years to prove himself is in order.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 10-26-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What a bunch of horse $#@!.

I let the government steal my taxes because if I don't, then there is the threat of violence against me. These women did not insinuate that Trump threatened violence against them, so this comparison is totally bogus and has no merit.
    They let him do it because of the implication that making trouble with a well connected multi billionaire is not going to be good for them. This is how the rich and powerful get away with $#@! like this. God knows the man is no looker.

I think this clip would help you understand the forces at work here. Btw, govt has never threatened to do anything to me if I did not pay my taxes but I certainly get the message that I should pay my taxes.

Btw, watch the clip of Clinton closely again and you can clearly see that she let him touch her up until the point she pushed his hands off. So according to you, he got consent to touch her for about 1 sec before she rescinded the consent. What fu<king tease these women are, its no wonder people don't believe them when they make a report. And that's another thing, she dd not even make a police report of the incident, wtf man?

They let him do it because of the implication that making trouble with a well connected multi billionaire is not going to be good for them. This is how the rich and powerful get away with $#@! like this. God knows the man is no looker.
    More horse $#@!.. Sorry, that doesn't fly. That is called playing the "whore card". If you don't want somebody to make advances on you, then you say NO. PERIOD. If you don't say no because you think you might have something to gain, then you are being a whore. I have no problem with that, it is what it is..

The fact is hot women can get what they want from men, they have tons of advantages in life, we don't need people like you giving them even more advantages and more power than they already have, they usually don't really have the mind or the skills to deserve it except that they are fun to have sex with.

I think this clip would help you understand the forces at work here. Btw, govt has never threatened to do anything to me if I did not pay my taxes but I certainly get the message that I should pay my taxes.

Btw, watch the clip of Clinton closely again and you can clearly see that she let him touch her up until the point she pushed his hands off. So according to you, he got consent to touch her for about 1 sec before she rescinded the consent. What fu<king tease these women are, its no wonder people don't believe them when they make a report. And that's another thing, she dd not even make a police report of the incident, wtf man?
    I didn't see that in the video, but if what you are saying is correct then you are right - a lot of women will allow men to advance sexually and then stop them at some point. That is totally normal and natural. Clearly if they are allowing it to happen without giving a clear "No" in a serious tone, or pushing them away then they are consenting.

thats it?...

The beat goes on.
    That's it? Well maybe not entirely but it's a great start anyways.

The rest of your post.... I never called anyone a trumptard so not sure if you are inferrring that I am the reason or even part of the problem of what you are complaining of.

Personally, I'm not willing to lose any good friends over politics. I don't discuss politics with people I care about anymore. Everyone is so damn opinionated and nobody seems to care about the same things I do politically. It's not worth losing friends over.

But yea, the biggest disappointment to me as of late is how Donald trump's supporters have somehow made ron Paul forums into a red v blue place. Republicans v democrats. All I read is that trump is going to save the IS from certain destruction. I'm *this* close to giving up on this stuff altogether.

But then I remember how Ron Paul often stood alone when standing for what he believed and I keep plugging where I feel that I can make the most impact. Mostly this has me tied up in local media outlets, commenting on local stories and national issues on local comment boards. Being a consistent voice for liberty, I have made a few friends that way- not by being obnoxious, but just planting seeds and upvoting similar comments to keep the good ones at the top. It's effective because the 95% of readers who just browse the local news consistently see a liberty comment in the comment section.

All this to say is don't let your frusturation get to the point you are telling people who you disagree with to GTFO. It's rude and demoralizing. Some $#@! told me that in the 2016 election forum, said if I don't like trump I should just take a break from ron Paul forums. I wanted to bitch slap that little $#@! right in the face.
    No - No - No - No

Protection of women... so only women get to be protected? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Lol. She thinks Fox is anti-establishment.
    That was pretty funny...and Newt's essentially like"huh whu you kiddin' me?.."

...double post somehow

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone dismissing Trump's comments as "potty talk" is a fool. The fact that he thinks he can molest, harass, and assault women simply because he is famous is a sign of his mentality in general. You aren't a person with rights to him. You're either a thing he can use or a thing to be discarded or eliminated. You're a pussy to be grabbed, hands to work, or garbage to be crushed under the boots of Il Duce. Trump's comments lay him bare as the stinking authoritarian he is.

And the hypocrisy of a cheating, adulterous example of lying, warmongering scum like Newt thinking he even has moral authority to comment on anything is depressing. You're damn right it is right to know if Trump is a rapist or not. And those of you who like to bag on Bill Clinton but are excusing Trump are friggin hypocrites, partisans and not seekers of liberty.
    YOU are no lover of liberty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided to vote for Trump. Not because I follow him, not because I believe him, not because I think he is really better in any way. I've voting for him simply because: $#@! the media, $#@! SJWs, $#@! people that want to make my kid a 2nd class citizen simply because of his gender and skin color, $#@! soros, $#@! Hillary, $#@! the dnc and all those little liberal $#@!s like Michael moore.

That gets to the point, I'm voting for him because I basically hate all the people saying not to vote for him. So there it is.

Haha Megyn Kelly seemed genuinely pissed that Newt wasnt buying her bull$#@! polls.

That Newt is so anti-establishment. He's so hot right now.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Haha Megyn Kelly seemed genuinely pissed that Newt wasnt buying her bull$#@! polls.

That Newt is so anti-establishment. He's so hot right now.
    Lol, good catch. Funny watching 2 establishment guys quarreling about who is more anti establishment. This is the clown show this election has come down to. I side with Megyn, she definitely has the less establishment cred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast