Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Moore Explains Why TRUMP Will Win

Michael Moore Explains Why TRUMP Will Win

When a lefty against Trump explains the dynamics in play in America so accurately and the emotionality in these terms it is very interesting.

*** Language Warning For The Video ***

I have to agree with him, it seemed everybody was against Ron Paul too.
    Bottom line: It's true, this is the one chance, a chance of a lifetime to say to all these elites and power brokers, you lose, with a simple vote.
    And he is right it will feel very good to defeat them all, not just Hillary.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 10-25-2016 at 09:09 PM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I voted today.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I voted today.
    I voted harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post

I agree.

Didn't he call Trump supporters legal terrorists? haha

He said the same thing about Romney.

It's just his way of trying to make sure his peeps vote.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Do you really believe the 2 situations are comparable? Because that would be intellectually very dishonest.
    Trump will get some votes from Moore's supporters. Romney never will.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

lets hope hes right

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Do you really believe the 2 situations are comparable? Because that would be intellectually very dishonest.
    Trump will get some votes from Moore's supporters. Romney never will.
    Really? Please tell us which ones you are referring to. And be intellectually honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Really? Please tell us which ones you are referring to. And be intellectually honest.
    2 situations.

Romney 4 years ago
    Trump today.

You can't compare the 2. I didn't follow 2012 at all once Ron Paul lost it around April. But for sure Romney would never be able to make Moore listeners vote for a Romney ticket.
    If you watch to the video above, Moore basically said. Vote Trump to $#@! the Establishment. He is giving his supporters a white pass to vote for Trump.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Moore is a devout leftist, but at least I am seeing some intellectual honesty here. I can respect that to a degree.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

He called Romney anti establishment? Tube?

Anyway I kept waiting for Moore to say "And it will be a disaster for the country." Not sure what Moore's angle is. Bet hedging? I chuckled a bit with the "The media hates him....after the loved him and created him."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Trump will win, because Trump is a genius.
    look at him. He is single handedly destroying the wicked.

You know, he pens the press in the back, and then he has the crowd taunt them, and it scares the press.
    I can see where this is going. He is cattle training them. I think he intends to have them slaughtered.

Trump had project Veritas going, he had the 400 lb hacker, that he mentioned in the first debate, and everybody thought he was crazy and funny. No, he tore Clinton for even being so stupid as to think it could be Russia. In the third debate, she said "you deny the findings of 17 intelligence agencies that say it was Russia?" he just sneered and said NO. Because he knew... it was Kim Dotcom, the 400 lb hacker. (Clinton thought she could steal all his assets and get away with it.)

trump threw that in there, the 400 lb hacker thing, to let us know later, he knows exactly what he is doing. I have no doubt, he has planned, every single hour, to go off exactly as he wants. Every single seemingly lightning rod phrase, is actually a well planned strike to make the media say as he wishes. He claims he is doing better with women now than Hillary, and the media scoffs. I don't doubt anything he says anymore. Scoff at him at your own risk.

He is a champion, and he is going to tear down the entire establishment, the little man will feel good, finally. These establishment people, who even now, still, keep doubling down. Keep trying to tell us the elections are over, and Hillary won. Who always run stories about Clinton's presidency and what does trump do after he loses. They still sit their arrogantly, believing their weighted polls, refusing to listen when we tell them we have proof they are weighted. They still chide and laugh. But we know who will get the last laugh.

the lines at the polls are going to be HUGE.

The masses have finally found someone to give them what they want:

Justice.

I know I keep waxing poetic, but this is not a regular campaign. Something else is going on. I don't know, it might be aliens. It might be magic. It might be magical aliens. LOL But something is up.

UWDude, you are basically a parody of a Trump supporter at this point. I don't think I've even seen any Ron Paul supporters boost Ron as hard as you're boosting Trump, and you know most of us admire Ron greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    ...I kept waiting for Moore to say "And it will be a disaster for the country." Not sure what Moore's angle is...."
    I don't get this at all.
    Is this out of context?
    Is he reading someone else's opinion piece?
    If not, then it's pretty amazing.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    2 situations.

Romney 4 years ago
    Trump today.

You can't compare the 2. I didn't follow 2012 at all once Ron Paul lost it around April. But for sure Romney would never be able to make Moore listeners vote for a Romney ticket.
    If you watch to the video above, Moore basically said. Vote Trump to $#@! the Establishment. He is giving his supporters a white pass to vote for Trump.
    Michael Moore isn't the only one to give his supporters a pass to vote Trump. Enter Louis Farrakhan.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Obama and Romney were so similar it wouldn't surprise me if some Dems voted for Romney.
    I am the spoon.

He called Romney anti establishment? Tube?
    Nah, the explanation was different, but the message was the same: "Get out and vote!"

michael-moore-predicts-romney-will-win-in-november

“I think people should start to practice the words ‘President Romney,'” he said on HuffPost Live. “To assume that the other side are just a bunch of ignoramuses who are supported by people who believe that Adam and Eve rode on dinosaurs 6,000 years ago is to completely misjudge the opposition.”
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 10-26-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Obama and Romney were so similar it wouldn't surprise me if some Dems voted for Romney.
    They were so similar that I wrote in Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    I don't get this at all.
    Is this out of context?
    Yeah, that's what I thought as well.

Need more info please.

Exactly. The Dems want to push this narrative that Trump is down to demoralize Republicans, but they need their guy Moore out there warning their guys that they still need to go out and vote.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Exactly. The Dems want to push this narrative that Trump is down to demoralize Republicans, but they need their guy Moore out there warning their guys that they still need to go out and vote.
    Yeah....but Moore didn't use the standard "Trump is a scary boogeyman that's going to send blacks back to African after they help build the wall Mexico is going to pay for" language. I'm confused.

Yeah....but Moore didn't use the standard "Trump is a scary boogeyman that's going to send blacks back to African after they help build the wall Mexico is going to pay for" language. I'm confused.
    Yeah, I'm sure that came later. He was just setting them up with, "I understand why you want to vote for Trump", before he hit them with, "but this is why you need to resist that temptation."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't get this at all.
    Is this out of context?
    He is definitely reading. We don't know if he's reading his own writing, and we don't see what happens prior to the diatribe.

Maybe Moore was like, "Let me read you some of the typical bullsi!t Trump supporters are saying" -- and then read that verbatim.

Kinda like the haters do in RPF's lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    He is definitely reading. We don't know if he's reading his own writing, and we don't see what happens prior to the diatribe.

Maybe Moore was like, "Let me read you some of the typical bullsi!t Trump supporters are saying" -- and then read that verbatim...
    Yeah, that's exactly what I meant by my query.
    But there's something about the delivery and the emphasis on certain parts that don't seem to reflect that scenario.
    I'm still very perplexed. Like AF said, I need more info, please.

Well, we just got our answer on THE KELLY FILE. She had Moore on. The video was a truncated clip from a larger film. He was explaining that he understood the frustrations of Trump supporters BUT that they would be sorry if Trump actually won and their joy would soon turn into despair when they realized what they got. That latter part is what was left out, and he used some very unflattering words for Trump. He is pro-Hillary all the way.

I don't want to paraphrase further. I'm sure a video of the Kelly interview will soon be available.
    Last edited by rprprs; 10-27-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Well, we just got our answer on THE KELLY FILE. She had Moore on. The video was a truncated clip from a larger film. He was explaining that he understood the frustrations of Trump supporters BUT that they would be sorry if Trump actually won and their joy would soon turn into despair when they realized what they got. That latter part is what was left out, and he used some very unflattering words for Trump. He is pro-Hillary all the way.

I don't want to paraphrase further. I'm sure a video of the Kelly interview will soon be available.
    thx for letting us know, however nobody cares what Moore said after or before. The clip in which he says it like it is is what i saved on my HD for posterity. In 4 years I will look back to this election with fond memories.

just like I have a HD definition of one of the first Ron Paul video clip from November 2007.
    Last edited by Mordan; 10-28-2016 at 07:24 AM.

He has essentially gotten a bunch of Trump supporters to help promote his new film, a film where he convinces a bunch of Trump supporters in Ohio not to vote for Trump.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He has essentially gotten a bunch of Trump supporters to help promote his new film, a film where he convinces a bunch of Trump supporters in Ohio not to vote for Trump.
    Win-Win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast