Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you guys stand it?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You find vaginas repulsive? Maybe HB34 will post some pics.
    Pretty sure admin frowns on that. /sadz I can link you to my photo/graphics portfolio by pm if yer interested, tho. #vulvaappreciation
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You use your teeth down there....

Doesn't everyone?

Criminy... $#@!ing amateurs.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got him covered:

Last edited by DamianTV; 10-26-2016 at 09:17 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

No shave November coming up. Let's go.

I haven't shaved in 6 months. My face or my neck.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    No shave November coming up. Let's go.
    I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Here's my portfolio: http://s276.photobucket.com/user/hea...?sort=3&page=1 The nekkid girl renderings are there among other graphic design and artsy stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'm in.

You crazy, Suz. Heh.

Eventually you will lose your mind and become a bitterbeard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Been shaving since 5th grade. The looks I used to get playing grade school-league basketball were priceless. My basketball skills did not match my mature appearance. It's great that they let the slow kid play. lol I was never held back.

Shaving sucks. I'd like the bald spot on my head to expand greatly, but leave my eye-brows and eye-lashes intact.

Skin issues have led to using a crappy electric. Grow a beard? Skin irritated. Shave? Skin irritated. I miss the old fashioned affordable electrics that used to stay plugged in. I could really use the horsepower.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Try a beard conditioner. I use one from Beard Guyz brand. It does soften the hairs.

Oyarde brand beard elixir .
    Do something Danke

Where is your sense of patriotism, anti-vajazzlers?

Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Here ya go Suz... Christmas design!

Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Where is your sense of patriotism, anti-vajazzlers?

No doubt , I am a Patriot .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Try a beard conditioner. I use one from Beard Guyz brand. It does soften the hairs.
    I'll try that.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Here ya go Suz... Christmas design!
    That's the spirit, Melissa. I'm not skilled enough to pull off one of those fancy designs. If I can't find what I'm looking for at the Dollar Tree, I'll probably just buy a rub on tattoo. Maybe go with some flames shooting out from between my legs.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I'm gonna give this to the RonPaulLadies.

Ya'll remember these?

Think Sno-caps, only colored.

Edible vagazzies. Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm gonna give this to the RonPaulLadies.

Ya'll remember these?

Think Sno-caps, only colored.
    Yep! Those babies left me with many a sticky neck.

Edible vagazzies. Boom!
    Oh, snap! I love those things. That's the candy I get at the movie theater.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12