Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you guys stand it?

How do you guys stand it?

Facial hair... Criminy... I've not shaved in two weeks in an attempt to be a man for once in my life. It is driving me CRAZY... er.

The little $#@!ing pricks do as their namesake suggests... Prickly $#@! all over, and then there's the food thing. Jesus... It's enough to make you want to cut your own head off. But I am too stubborn to give in and shave it off.

I couldn't have been blessed with a nice face full of women's pubic hair... oh no. I have this heavy-gage wire issuing from my follicles, damn my eyes.

So tell me, how do you hirsute fellows cope with the insanity of it all?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Deal with it.

Once it gets about an inch or so it'll start behaving.......

Wayward mustache hairs are a real bitch though....

Oh...........Shave or clip your neck! Neck beards are for kids.

By two weeks time I'm usually hairy enough that I don't itch anymore. Just have to keep your neck shaved.

As others have noted...shave neck. Give it another 2-3 weeks and you'll be fine. I only grow in fall and winter. I like to use Smelly Dude Beard Burnish and the missus approves...

http://www.harmonyacressoap.com/natu...oil-s/1856.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Deal with it.

Been doing that since day 1.

I shall endeavor to persevere.

That or I'll just shoot myself.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Been doing that since day 1.

I shall endeavor to persevere.

That or I'll just shoot myself.
    Whisky!
    Last edited by tod evans; 10-25-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Disagree on the neck shaving. But then, shaved skin drives me as crazy as having stubble apparently drives you.

Beards don't feel like pubes unless you productize it. Hipsters pay a mint for essential oil infused nonsense. I find a little coconut oil does equally well and doesn't make me smell like a French whore.

You might not make it if you're super fastidious. Some food issues arise. And it does require some extra cleaning in the shower. Once it gets past an inch you probably need to groom it regularly too.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

After getting used to shaving, I can't go full bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't generally like facial hair. I like my face smoove. Lately I've been having a little bit of whiskers. Not that hipster kind. Just regular man whiskers.

Here's what I've been carrying around lately. Might be time for it to hit the bricks. It does start to itch. Plus the old man's gettin grey.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-25-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Facial hair... Criminy... I've not shaved in two weeks in an attempt to be a man for once in my life. It is driving me CRAZY... er.

The little $#@!ing pricks do as their namesake suggests... Prickly $#@! all over, and then there's the food thing. Jesus... It's enough to make you want to cut your own head off. But I am too stubborn to give in and shave it off.

I couldn't have been blessed with a nice face full of women's pubic hair... oh no. I have this heavy-gage wire issuing from my follicles, damn my eyes.

So tell me, how do you hirsute fellows cope with the insanity of it all?
    I'm sure you don't like it right now, but it'll grow on you
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Put those hands back where we can see them.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

I trim mine about once a week , I put the guard on the clippers on number 3 and done in no time . That probably keeps it about an inch long .
    Do something Danke

Deal with it.

I agree with this^^ I keep mine fairly trimmed and neat. In wintertime I let it grow a little longer. It can be annoying when food/beverage gets in it, but you can also think of it as a perma-napkin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I don't generally like facial hair. I like my face smoove. Lately I've been having a little bit of whiskers. Not that hipster kind. Just regular man whiskers.

Here's what I've been carrying around lately. Might be time for it to hit the bricks. It does start to itch. Plus the old man's gettin grey.

WTF is that thing wrapped around your throat?

Is it dead now or out hunting again?

WTF is that thing wrapped around your throat?

Is it dead now or out hunting again?
    Heh. That was funny. I do need some better ties, though.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I trim mine about once a week , I put the guard on the clippers on number 3 and done in no time . That probably keeps it about an inch long .
    after years of asking for her opinion, dw finally informed me that I look best when its buzzed down to about 1/4 inch. so that's what I've been doing. once a month I just take the 1/4" clippers to the head, face and neck.

I hate shaving the neck beard, it bothers me when swimming. so I do that for funerals and weddings only now.

I wish I could say "too much information", but really I am fascinated. Easy there, Mr Animal - you'd do the same.

I wish I could say "too much information", but really I am fascinated. Easy there, Mr Animal - you'd do the same.
    I used to trim them with Mr Animal's clippers until he got mad about finding my pubes every time he went to cut his hair so I just started shaving them off. I'm not gonna say why I trimmed them - that is TMI, even for me. I wasn't keen on the idea at first but I have to admit, showers are much more enjoyable without the bush.

I don't vagazzle, though. That's just weird but I'm considering it for Mr Animal's Christmas gift. Maybe some mistletoe, lol. I'm not very crafty so it'll probably look jacked but it's the thought that counts, right?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I used to trim them with Mr Animal's clippers until he got mad about finding my pubes every time he went to cut his hair so I just started shaving them off. I'm not gonna say why I trimmed them - that is TMI, even for me. I wasn't keen on the idea at first but I have to admit, showers are much more enjoyable without the bush.

I don't vagazzle, though. That's just weird but I'm considering it for Mr Animal's Christmas gift. Maybe some mistletoe, lol. I'm not very crafty so it'll probably look jacked but it's the thought that counts, right?
    "Vagazzle?"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"Vagazzle?"
    You glue rhinestones to your hooha. They have kits at the Dollar Tree but they look tacky. Hopefully, they get the mistletoe for Christmas.

"Vagazzle?"

Like gem stones and stuff on the Vag .
    Do something Danke

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yeah well, we wouldn't want you to be weird now...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Rep for nerve.

Oh, I've got plenty of my own, but I bore myself. I've taken to living vicariously through the brass of my fellows.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Like gem stones and stuff on the Vag .
    Um... no. Nothing down there that might break my teeth.

Nothing worse than having to tiptoe through the tulips. Take that any way you want to.

Um... no. Nothing down there that might break my teeth.

Nothing worse than having to tiptoe through the tulips. Take that any way you want to.
    You use your teeth down there....
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

You find vaginas repulsive? Maybe HB34 will post some pics.

You find vaginas repulsive? Maybe HB34 will post some pics.
    Not most.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast