Thread: "My dad didn't vote.."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Your dad probably hates bald eagles"

LMAO! I think I found The Texan's kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Eagles are useful for decorating things with the feathers .
    Do something Danke

Sounds like those kids were bullying that one.

"What about our system of checks and balances?"

She makes a good point. Lots of checks flying around and account balances sky-rocketing in the American political establishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Hillary booster on the dole of the state. They need to boost voters, and they need to boost television watching voters, in particular (that is where their propaganda is most strongly concetrated). Internal emails show they know they have a serious energy problem. They are seeing their rallies, and are afraid nobody is going to show up for Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Sounds like those kids were bullying that one.
    Bullying is to be commended, comrade, if it is for the just cause of conformity with political correctness. Some animals are more equal than others.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

"Na... my mom gets that Brazilian thing done... I've seen it."
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Hillary booster on the dole of the state. They need to boost voters, and they need to boost television watching voters, in particular (that is where their propaganda is most strongly concetrated). Internal emails show they know they have a serious energy problem. They are seeing their rallies, and are afraid nobody is going to show up for Hillary.
    I don't think they see this as a real problem at all. If the mob fails to produce, call in the machines.

Electronic voting RULZ!

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

The single thing that terrifies TPTB the most is when people stop playing the game and start opting out of it. Refusing to be a willing and consenting party. Voting is consent to the outcome and whatever that brings.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    "Na... my mom gets that Brazilian thing done... I've seen it."
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to osan again.

Damn, that cracked me up and I can't think of a response.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Just keep this between us... I fear the wrath of Mr. Animal.

Well, that's a first.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I don't think they see this as a real problem at all. If the mob fails to produce, call in the machines.

Electronic voting RULZ!
    "yOu aRE rEDunDANt HU-MaN"

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I can't tell if these are parody or not. I watched the other videos on that channel about voting and I'm not sure.

Can someone fill me in? I'm uninformed on this "Civil Innovation Works".
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I can't tell if these are parody or not. I watched the other videos on that channel about voting and I'm not sure.

Can someone fill me in? I'm uninformed on this "Civil Innovation Works".
    http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/25/ho...medium=twitter

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LMAO! I think I found The Texan's kid.
    If he weren't black I'd be so proud of him
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This is a PAC that is run by Democrats.

It is interesting that get out to vote efforts are done almost exclusively by left wing groups. I wonder if that has anything to with the average person being ill-informed and more likely to vote Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    This is a PAC that is run by Democrats.

It is interesting that get out to vote efforts are done almost exclusively by left wing groups. I wonder if that has anything to with the average person being ill-informed and more likely to vote Democrat.
    This is completely true. Only an ill-informed person could look at these videos and not think they're tongue-in-cheek. Terrible.
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Perhaps they think they don't have the votes.

Perhaps it is... what's that damned newspeak term... "virtue signaling" (????) - subtext: ooOOOOOoooo... everybody look at us... we're so wonderful 'cuz we're egalitarian and the smelly Republicans aren't.... we're better than they are..."