Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Social Security

Social Security

Has anybody ever managed to cancel their social security number?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also, has anybody managed to not give an employer their social security number?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    absolutely

work for a fellow human being instead of a state sanctioned and privileged corporation

google agorism

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    absolutely

work for a fellow human being instead of a state sanctioned and privileged corporation

google agorism
    I was raised to call this behavior "self employment" and was taught that any man worth his salt would aspire to be "self employed"..

You can. My kids work for cash all the time. Landscaping, handyman, babysitting, and selling second-hand are ideal jobs to earn tax theft free income.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You can. My kids work for cash all the time. Landscaping, handyman, babysitting, and selling second-hand are ideal jobs to earn tax theft free income.
    plenty of options really

pimpin'
    hoein'
    etc.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

plenty of options really

pimpin'
    hoein'
    etc.

In all seriousness, you're right. You can do tax returns for people, teach a homeschool class (we've taken many over the years - swimming lessons and art, for example)...If you have a skill and are willing to hustle, you can earn a good living under the table.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

If you have a skill and are willing to hustle, you can earn a good living under the table.
    I attest.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So that's a table I've been under the last few years?

Define cancel ?
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

absolutely

google agorism
    ^^^ This.

agorism does not seem like an effective way to make a living.

you need a SSN to start a business

I started doing business without it.

I suppose that depends on what you consider "making a living."

You don't need to "start a business" to make a living.

Start a business

Start a state sanctioned business

Notice a difference?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Free business cards...https://www.google.com/search?source...j0l5.29426j0j7

Or...

No SS needed.

America is in a state of decay because uncle creates endless regulations which prevent economic activity.

You are literally SURROUNDED with neighbors that have leaking plumbing and roofs, faulty electrical, rotten carpentry, and a myriad of other household and personal issues in desperate need of being tended.

Their options are either:

1) state sanctioned over priced, regulatory capture, establishment contractor with the big bonded and licensed incorporated "business"
    2) do nothing because can't afford state sanctioned over priced contractor with state approved bells and whistles
    3) you; the local compassionate, hard working, honest under the table, affordable cash solution to their woes

Nope.

Yes.

presence didn't ask for my ss or even my name. He paid me in Bitcoin the same day the paypal cleared.

Btw, that was for about 45 minutes work - including the time it took to snap the pics and drive to the post office.

America is in a state of decay because uncle creates endless regulations which prevent economic activity.

You are literally SURROUNDED with neighbors that have leaking plumbing and roofs, faulty electrical, rotten carpentry, and a myriad of other household and personal issues in desperate need of being tended.

Their options are either:

1) state sanctioned over priced, regulatory capture, establishment contractor with the big bonded and licensed incorporated "business"
    2) do nothing because can't afford state sanctioned over priced contractor with state approved bells and whistles
    3) you; the local compassionate, hard working, honest under the table, affordable cash solution to their woes

And he also...

Give it to me and I will see what I can do .
    Do something Danke

Nope.

Yes.

presence didn't ask for my ss or even my name. He paid me in Bitcoin the same day the paypal cleared.
    Damn. I thought that was a joke. You two actually sold those nasty azz crocks? Lol. What a strange world.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Damn. I thought that was a joke. You two actually sold those nasty azz crocks? Lol. What a strange world.
    Fo show!

my great, great, great grand daddy was a pimp

$OLD!!!

Attachment 5295
    Paypal cleared on my end. Forwarded 50% to Suz.

Pink Rubber Pimpin' Mission accomplished.

Google Agorism and get busy kids!

Damn straight

Is that Nicki Minaj ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Is that Nicki Minaj ?
    I dunno who that is. I just googled hoe with money.

I dunno who that is. I just googled hoe with money.
    I like the green hair , goes well with the FRN's .LOL
    Do something Danke

yes that is Nikki

Yes , I reported them deceased .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast