Thread: This Girl Wore a "Latinas AGAINST Trump Shirt," but None of His Supporters Knew

This Girl Wore a "Latinas AGAINST Trump Shirt," but None of His Supporters Knew

Because it was in Spanish. Even had her photo taken with Trump's son.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/latin...st-trump-shirt

Meet Annie Cardelle, the absolute GENIUS, who wore a "Latinas Contra Trump" ("Latinas Against Trump") shirt to a rally, following all of the nominees supporters including Eric Trump. Or, as she put it on Twitter, "No one at the rally realized my shirt said AGAINST tr*mp. Congrats, y'all played yourselves."

Annie's younger sister Ceci was also at the rally and shared the incredible photos. "When you protest a Trump rally but no one realizes your shirt says 'Latinas AGAINST trump' so they take pics w/ you like you're supporters," she tweeted.

Apparently, the plan wasn't to trick Trump supporters, but to protest. Ceci and Annie showed up expected to be ejected from the rally. Instead, they were welcomed with open arms by people who apparently don't speak a word of Spanish. What's especially impressive is that Annie and Ceci even got in a photo with Trump's middle son Eric and his wife Lara. For both sisters, even this small blow is a victory against Trump, who has spent this election spewing hate towards the Latino community.

Teen Vogue reached out to Annie via Twitter, who had some interesting thoughts in the wake of her incredible viral moment. "At the rally everything was very smooth (because no one noticed)," she wrote. "I’ve been receiving a lot of racially charged aggressive hate mail from Trump supporters towards a protest that was directly in response to racially charged hateful rhetoric of Trump."

"I’d also like to add that I find it very troubling the amount of racially motivated hate Latinx women get specifically," she continued. "I’ve had a lot of 'deportation' threats, which I think is pretty serious. Part of the reason I support Hillary Clinton (though I originally was a big Bernie Sanders supporter) is because Trumps language towards undocumented citizens is so incredibly dangerous and will affect the lives of millions if he is elected. So many undocumented people (women in particular) are abused at the border. I fear Trumps rhetoric only fuels the violence."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2016 at 08:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Must not be very many accountants.

Or maybe her hair was blocking the shirt.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I wore a t-shirt that said "Nordmenn mot Hillary" at a Hllary rally, I'm surprised I didn't stand out, there were a least a dozen supporters there.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-24-2016 at 09:45 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

On Twitter I said that her hair was blocking the message, and nobody would want to be caught staring at her boobs to try to decipher her cryptic Sharpie message.

The $#@!storm is still raging. I usually only Twitter about once a day. I'm always amazed if I have any notifications. I'm up to about 200 on this alone. I triggered them, I think.

LOL @ Zippy posting from Teen Vogue....

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I wore a t-shirt that said "ordmenn mot Hillary" at a Hllary rally, I'm surprised I didn't stand out, there were a least a dozen supporters there.
    #CanIStealThat?

Instead, they were welcomed with open arms by people who apparently don't speak a word of Spanish.
    Imagine that. Americans who don't speak Spanish. The horror.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

LOL @ Zippy posting from Teen Vogue....
    All the girls at my school are into it!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    All the girls at my school are into it!
    Maybe by 9th grade they'll develop some depth.

Then they move up to Cosmo to learn what boys like.

Zippy, are you proud of your Latino friends, did they really show the man with this stunt?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Because it was in Spanish. Even had her photo taken with Trump's son.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/latin...st-trump-shirt

I know that guy with Clinton , I think .
    Do something Danke

The Contras I knew in the old days did not wear Contra T shirts .
    Do something Danke

Umm... most people do not know spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Umm... most people do not know spanish.
    You don't have to know Spanish to know what that says. More likely half the message was hidden behind her hair, or even if some people did read it she wasn't being disruptive and so they thought she might maybe learn something.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    You don't have to know Spanish to know what that says. More likely half the message was hidden behind her hair, or even if some people did read it she wasn't being disruptive and so they thought she might maybe learn something.
    The idiot probably was one of those agents that are sent to an opponents rally to cause trouble and violence.. but yes, as you said, this idiot had half the message hidden behind her hair.

"Contra" shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
    Stop believing stupid things

She was "welcomed with open arms" and is the star of a smiling photo with a Trump and his wife, yet the article plays the "hate towards the latino" community narrative. A discerning reader may ask themselves if they have been lied to about Trump's hatred of their community. Then again, I'm not sure teen vogue has discerning readers.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Latino community are laughable if they believe that Hillary would help their community. Obama did nothing for four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    "Contra" shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
    But the Contras were supposed to be the good guys when I was a kid.

It doesn't mean "Latinos dance with Trump?"

This is a non-story and is yet another distraction featuring a paid clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    even if some people did read it she wasn't being disruptive and so they thought she might maybe learn something.
    Buty I thought that his supporters were all super-violent and intolerant?

The left is the tolerant side! Isn't it? Hmm.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    She was "welcomed with open arms" and is the star of a smiling photo with a Trump and his wife, yet the article plays the "hate towards the latino" community narrative. A discerning reader may ask themselves if they have been lied to about Trump's hatred of their community. Then again, I'm not sure teen vogue has discerning readers.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that. The real story is that a Latina is perfectly welcome at a Trump rally as long as she doesn't actively try to disrupt it. And what happens if you ask the wrong question of a democratic politician?

Note, she didn't get groped either.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

But, but, the left are the tolerant ones!

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Buty I thought that his supporters were all super-violent and intolerant?

The left is the tolerant side! Isn't it? Hmm.
    LOL
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Her hair was blocking it, the "A" is halfway up her armpit, and the message is mostly right on her boobs.

Either no one could see it properly, or they could and they didn't care, as others have pointed out.

Apparently the author of this article can't read, either, since the title is "Latinas against Trump" but I fail to see an "S" at the end of that first line.

"I’ve had a lot of 'deportation' threats, which I think is pretty serious."
    Is it? I mean, I've had people toss that at me when I'm talking to my mom in Spanish, but the easy response is that we were both born citizens and they should educate themselves a little better. It's almost like the chica who's unable to remember what she wrote on her own shirt has something to hide on that front.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.