Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Trump video. I have been planning on voting Constitution Party, this video has me wavering

New Trump video. I have been planning on voting Constitution Party, this video has me wavering

edit - replaced the InfoWars video with a stripped down version of just the Trump portion. Thanks to Harikari for sending it my way.

That's speaking some truth that I haven't heard anyone other than Ron speak at this level. In many ways he delivers the message in a way that Boobus Americanus can understand better than Ron himself ever could.

I have never been a lesser of two evil voter. There is much about Trump that I find repellent. And I am still concerned with his past association with the Clintons and also Wikileaks revelation that the DNC pumped his campaign. So I'm not sure what I'll do on election day.

Last edited by Original_Intent; 10-24-2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: changed to a non-Info Wars video
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump and Clinton are both scum. Don't fall for any of that crap. Don't vote for either of them. Vote LP, CP Green, Vermin Supreme even before Trump and Clinton.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post

I have never been a lesser of two evil voter. There is much about Trump that I find repellent. And I am still concerned with his past association with the Clintons and also Wikileaks revelation that the DNC pumped his campaign. So I'm not sure what I'll do on election day.
    Can you use some logic please? PLEASE! Like the Pascal Wager. There is no certainty that Trump is a Clinton Plant. But in both cases, voting Trump is voting for the message that is shown in the video AND you get a chance that if Trump is not actually a Clinton Plant that our message is becoming more mainstream. If Trump is indeed a Clinton plant and win thanks to your vote, at least it won't be Clinton as Potus. There is no downside voting for Trump. And you don't have to tell anybody you voted the lesser of 2 evils. Your principles are publicly safe.

I am at a loss as to who to vote for. I don't trust Trump or Hillary but, I know that they are the only ones who can win. The only good I think my vote can do is to vote against Hillary. I feel her corruption is obvious. Ron Paul says to vote for Jill Stein but she is not on the ballot in my state.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am at a loss as to who to vote for. I don't trust Trump or Hillary but, I know that they are the only ones who can win. The only good I think my vote can do is to vote against Hillary. I feel her corruption is obvious. Ron Paul says to vote for Jill Stein but she is not on the ballot in my state.
    Link for that?

Just wondering, what did you do last election? I plan on doing the same thing I did last election i.e. voted for Ron (in the round Rand since Ron is not running and will never ever ever ever ever be the president of the US cos he doesn't want it) and the world did not end.

Ron Paul told PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS specifically that Stein was closer to their antiwar views than Clinton. Not 'people in general,' and certainly not instructions on whom to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Ron Paul told PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS specifically that Stein was closer to their antiwar views than Clinton. Not 'people in general,' and certainly not instructions on whom to vote for.
    You see. You can make good constructive posts. Obviously you are NOT CTR.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Can you actually highlight the part where Ron said you should vote for Jill Stein.

Thanks in advance

I've never been a 'the lesser of two evils' voter either. But I'm gonna suck it up and vote for Trump this time around.

Trump is a complete narcissist and egomaniac, but Hillary I see as the one who has the allies and the desire to take apart our country as we know it.
    "If Ron Paul had raised 22 million, he'd have 21.8 million on hand. That's about how he does not like to spend". -Pat Buchanan

edit - replaced the InfoWars video with a stripped down version of just the Trump portion. Thanks to Harikari for sending it my way.

That's speaking some truth that I haven't heard anyone other than Ron speak at this level. In many ways he delivers the message in a way that Boobus Americanus can understand better than Ron himself ever could.

My personal advise: if you are in a heavy Red State or Blue State, vote Libertarian or Constitution Party. If you are in a State that is close, vote GOP to block Hillary.

Hillary is a known criminal evil, possibly the greatest evil to ever run for President of the US.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-24-2016 at 09:12 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    My personal advise: if you are in a heavy Red State or Blue State, vote Libertarian or Consitution Party. If you are in a State that is close, vote GOP to block Hillary.

Hillary is a known criminal evil, possibly the greatest evil to ever run for President of the US.
    Electoral votes do ultimately decide, but the popular vote would send a message and cause a stir if different.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-24-2016 at 07:37 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Electoral votes do ultimately decide, but the popular vote would send a message and cause a stir if different.
    Voting Libertarian or Constitution Party is the message vote.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

My personal advise: if you are in a heavy Red State or Blue State, vote Libertarian or Consitution Party. If you are in a State that is close, vote GOP to block Hillary.

I am in Utah where McMuffin is actually polling to win. I see him as a neocon tool to stop Trump, but sadly many of my fellow LDS are swept up in his "surging" (and completely unvetted) campaign.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voting Libertarian or Constitution Party is the message vote.
    I think winning the popular vote but losing the election is much more significant.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think winning the popular vote but losing the election is much more significant.
    Didn't help Al Gore. And let's hope that it doesn't help Hillary either. She will win the popular vote.

I am in Utah where McMuffin is actually polling to win. I see him as a neocon tool to stop Trump, but sadly many of my fellow LDS are swept up in his "surging" (and completely unvetted) campaign.
    Hand selected by Bill Kristol. No other vetting required for GOP VP candidates.

And I have recommended to family in Utah that they vote GOP...

That's speaking some truth that I haven't heard anyone other than Ron speak at this level.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

I took you seriously enough to listen to 4 minutes of that gibberish and it only made me despise Trump for his phoniness more than ever.

What a shock.

Didn't help Al Gore. And let's hope that it doesn't help Hillary either. She will win the popular vote.
    That was by less than 1/2%
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Hand selected by Bill Kristol. No other vetting required for GOP VP candidates.

Yeah, I know who backs him, but my neighbors won't hear of it. Bill Clinton came in third in Utah, and I suspect Hillary may follow suit. Or if McMullen takes enough votes, Trump might be third.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

I took you seriously enough to listen to 4 minutes of that gibberish and it only made me despise Trump for his phoniness more than ever.
    Coming from someone who joined in Oct, 2016, that doesn't surprise me in the least.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Coming from someone who joined in Oct, 2016, that doesn't surprise me in the least.
    Then try to explain it.

What truth did he speak? At any point did he even support a single policy to make us more free?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    You see. You can make good constructive posts. Obviously you are NOT CTR.
    - rep, you aren't qualified to judge gunny's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What a shock.
    No "shock". Just a more nuanced take on Rand Paul's recommendation.

Paul says stopping Hillary Clinton is reason to vote for Donald Trump

In the second video, Rand says he understands voting for the Libertarian candidate to send a message. I would add that in either a hard core red or blue state, everyone should vote for a party other than Dem/Rep. For instance, no one can say that a vote for Johnson or Castle in California helps Hillary. Hillary is winning California no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    - rep, you aren't qualified to judge gunny's posts.
    and you are just being original.

I'm definitely NOT voting for any of them. Like dr Paul, I have principles to hold onto. I'll NEVER sell myself for a "lesser" evil.

No "shock". Just a more nuanced take on Rand Paul's recommendation.

Paul says stopping Hillary Clinton is reason to vote for Donald Trump
    This narrative was pushed by the Trump campaign because Trump's camp kept sending trolls into his townhalls asking him how to vote in the general election and then if he said anything but Trump saying he was a Hillary supporter.
    Paul was asked by a member of the audience why he has thrown his support to Trump and not Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson, who shares a lot of similar views with Paul.

Paul said the number one reason is that he signed a pledge with the 17 other GOP presidential candidates to support the nominee, and the fact that votes for Johnson would wind up helping Clinton.
    “I think, in the end, some worry that if you siphon off votes, it could allow, not Johnson to win, but Clinton to win,” Paul said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast