Thread: Obama and Hillary's Two-Minutes of Hate for Russia

Obama and Hillary's Two-Minutes of Hate for Russia

Obama and Hillary's Two-Minutes of Hate for Russia
    Written by Daniel McAdams - October 21, 2016

President Obama claimed that Donald Trump's "flattery" of Russian president Putin is "unprecedented in American politics." But as RPI Board Member Lew Rockwell tells RT, there is nothing new about it. During the Cold War Americans were told they had to hate the Russians and the Chinese, that the Russians were coming. The latest bashing, however, is "despicable, warmongering, narcissistic, and dangerous, says Lew Rockwell. Now Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Barack Obama are "actually threatening nuclear war," he said. We are supposed to hate the guts of Russia and China, he added, but "it's not a good idea from a religious, or political, or foreign policy standpoint to hate the guts of other countries. Like George Washington said in his farewell speech, we want to be friends with everyone who wants to be friends with us, trade with everyone, not be belligerent," said Rockwell.
    http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...te-for-russia/
    Copyright © 2016 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.
    Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v7PbaGir9o
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My thoughts are that this is all just a distraction to keep peoples' eyes off the actual contents of the hacked emails. Or, as Putin himself seemed to state, it's all pre-election posturing.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    My thoughts are that this is all just a distraction to keep peoples' eyes off the actual contents of the hacked emails. Or, as Putin himself seemed to state, it's all pre-election posturing.
    I am not so sure.
    It is worrying, that the "New World Hackers" obviously a pentagon team, said their recent Eastern Seaboard DDOS was a test, but that Russia was the target.

New World Hackers were not responsible for the DDOS against Dyn. That was proven false by FireEye after they examined their "proof" that it was them. Anonymous does not have the resources, although they would have access to the source code that was recently released for an IoT botnet. But there is no evidence supporting it was Anonymous or any affiliated groups, like NWH. The jury is still out on those responsible. And those responsible only used 10% of their botnet, so expect something bigger in the future.

The attack on Dyn would've obviously affected the US the worst; it hit the Eastern and Western seaboard as well as parts of Russia and other countries. It's unclear who's responsible. If Russia was the target, it didn't go as planned or that's a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.