Thread: Gary Johnson/Bill Weld ticket represents gun grabbing neocon agenda! Do NOT vote for them.

Gary Johnson/Bill Weld ticket represents gun grabbing neocon agenda! Do NOT vote for them.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/21/ga...ian-orthodoxy/

In 1993, Weld supported an assault weapons ban and in 2008 he endorsed Barack Obama.
    In 2004, Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian Party nominee for president, called the Iraq War a “non-defensive, imperialistic war.” That same year Weld supported George W. Bush and said Bush has “risen to the international challenge.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So who do we support then?

Donald Trump in 2000: “I Support the Ban on Assault Weapons”

Nah, I think I'll vote for GJ and hope that he hits 5%.

Trump hasn't supported that for some time, creature. Weld however recently reiterated his stance on grabbing guns.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trump hasn't supported that for some time, creature. Weld however recently reiterated his stance on grabbing guns.
    My response is to the OP, which is quoting a statement by Weld from 1993. Trump's statement is from 2000.

I heard an interview with Weld about a week ago where he said he doesn't want any gun control what-so-ever. By the same standards you hold Trump to, that should suffice for you.

Pretty sure Weld isn't the top of the ticket, either.

Please vote for the lesser of 3 evils.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Nobody cares, your boy Trumps sucks. Go away. This is getting old and I barely have the energy to respond anymore.

Obama > Romney or McCain

unless you wanted to bomb China?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    it's simpler than that, Johnson is there to help Hillary win, we all know that Hillary will continue ObamaGun confiscation program, telling people "if you like your gun you can keep it" but then telling people what counts as "guns".

Hillary needs to be stopped, if you live in a swing state, please don't let Hillary win. If you live in a safe state, please don't vote either Hillary or Trump.

I can't wait for the First Annual "Hillary is coming fo yo guns" sale

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    it's simpler than that, Johnson is there to help Hillary win, we all know that Hillary will continue ObamaGun confiscation program, telling people "if you like your gun you can keep it" but then telling people what counts as "guns".

Hillary needs to be stopped, if you live in a swing state, please don't let Hillary win. If you live in a safe state, please don't vote either Hillary or Trump.

Polls show that if Johnson does well it will make Clinton lose, are you trying to make Clinton win by telling people not to vote for Johnson? Why do you want Clinton to win?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Polls show that if Johnson does well it will make Clinton lose, are you trying to make Clinton win by telling people not to vote for Johnson? Why do you want Clinton to win?
    this.

What PRB has said is just a straight forward, verifiable lie.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post

Only a few short years ago Trump was a liberal democratic gun grabber as well. The truth is nobody can predict what Trump might do as potus.

They both suck.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    how does that work? in what states will clinton lose if johnson does well?