Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'World's prettiest dog'

'World's prettiest dog'

From Drudge;

'World's prettiest dog' becomes social media sensation because of her gorgeous hair

Tea the Afghan Hound has been named the world's prettiest dog by her adoring fans, who love her luscious locks.

The 'supermodel' dog from Sydney became an overnight social media sensation due to her glossy hair.

She is a highly decorated show dog and well-admired in those circles but had never before experienced such social media fame.
    Her owner, Luke Kavanagh, posted a picture of her on Facebook and was surprised when it got scores of likes and shares.

In the photograph, she sits gracefully on a bench with her hair on full display, as she stares thoughtfully into the distance.

Mr Kavanagh told NewsLocal: "Even our weekend walks draw a crowd. She pretends she doesn’t need the attention, but she definitely loves it, just like any supermodel.

"I guess people were mostly drawn to [the photo] because of her silky coat coupled with that dignified look that Tea has, but that’s just her being her."

Tea's social media fame managed to land her a modelling deal for dog food and another for dog shampoo.

The pooch was apparently a "natural" at modelling and animal acting, and "numerous" companies have approached Mr Kavanagh to ask if he can use her image.

However, the dog is now going into retirement as an actor because the preparation time was too much for the pair to handle.

Her owner said: "Her retirement is due to no other reason than I reached a point where showing (grooming and show day) was taking me away from spending time with my family and I want to prioritise them over campaigning my dog"

"I have such a special bond with Tea & we have shared a lifetime of wonderful moments together.

"On show day she exemplifies Afghan hound, she is dignified, aloof and most certainly displays a keen fierceness. At home she is such a character and really loving her retirement.

"Whether she's naked or draped in the finest of silk gowns, Tea will always be my queen."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2f5813c6-3cfa-44de-a90c-2894086c87f5.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	5309

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

World's Most Handsome Doge....try to control yourselves, ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

These were used in India to hunt tigers .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    These were used in India to hunt tigers .
    Cocker Spaniels? Mine mostly licks his butt hole and naps...oh how the mighty have fallen.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Last edited by AZJoe; 10-24-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Cocker Spaniels? Mine mostly licks his butt hole and naps...oh how the mighty have fallen.
    Nah , the Afghan dogs . The Cocker were used to hunt Eurasian Woodcock . Where I hunt , people just use whatever the same dog they use to hunt quail etc, like English Pointers .
    Do something Danke

Afghanistan is a poor country , they do not even have electric pizza ovens in the village like Danke has in the hangar

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like a pit bull. Those should be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

"In a separate article, Coren wrote about another study that looked at the similarities between the personalities of owners and their dogs, as assessed by the owners and their family members..."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    After 15 years of watching that dog go fast and furious at his hole, I think whatever's been bugging him is there to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "In a separate article, Coren wrote about another study that looked at the similarities between the personalities of owners and their dogs, as assessed by the owners and their family members..."
    He doesn't care for Franzia, he must take after Mr Animal.

He doesn't care for Franzia, he must take after Mr Animal.
    The studies say who the dog spends the most time with...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The studies say who the dog spends the most time with...
    It's not me. If I could reach that area with my tongue, I can assure you, I will not be licking my ass.

Last edited by fedupinmo; 10-24-2016 at 08:24 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is a highly decorated show dog and well-admired in those circles but had never before experienced such social media fame.
    "Look who's on the internet! Who's a popular girl on the internet? YOU are, such a GOOD GIRL!"

Or perhaps she can read?
    Very pretty dog, nonetheless.

$#@! that nonsense, these are the worlds prettiest dogs!

Name:	snowdogs.jpg 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	5311
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    $#@! that nonsense, these are the worlds prettiest dogs!

Name:	snowdogs.jpg 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	5311
    Which one should we be aware of?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Which one should we be aware of?
    The one with the pretty face, but they are both big cuddly teddy bears! Two hundred pound teddy bears, but teddy bears none the less!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

It's not me. If I could reach that area with my tongue, I can assure you, I will not be licking my ass.
    Uh boy...

HB mentioned something like that to the Dank years ago and he never let it go...

Uh boy...

HB mentioned something like that to the Dank years ago and he never let it go...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Uh boy...

Probably jealous, he couldn't get there.

Probably jealous, he couldn't get there.
    It would save me a lot of money.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know about that. It would be hard to watch and nowhere near as much fun.

Mr Animal says if he could do that, he would live in a box under the interstate and be a happy man.

Chester Copperpot

aw hes cute

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    aw hes cute
    Thanks, he gets it from me.

Mr Animal says if he could do that, he would live in a box under the interstate and be a happy man.
    I didn't figure you as one that sucked that badly.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I didn't figure you as one that sucked that badly.
    I'm great. Mr Animal is just overestimating his gag reflexes and jaw strength.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast