Thread: WSJ: Wife of FBI official in charge of Hillary e-mail investigation received $500k from....

Banned

Blog Entries

WSJ: Wife of FBI official in charge of Hillary e-mail investigation received $500k from....

Clinton ally Terry McAuliffe

this is a doozy, folks. Once the FBI underlings find out about this...

And this is Wall Street Journal too, I think the press realized Clinton is done. We will soon see a rush to the presses of stories that journalists were holding back.
    Campaign finance records show Mr. McAuliffe’s political-action committee donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI.
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-...vefyre-comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dr. McCabe announced her candidacy in March 2015, the same month it was revealed that Mrs. Clinton had used a private server as secretary of state to send and receive government emails, a disclosure that prompted the FBI investigation.

At the time the investigation was launched in July 2015, Mr. McCabe was running the FBI’s Washington, D.C., field office, which provided personnel and resources to the Clinton email probe.
    Mr. McCabe’s supervision of the Clinton email case in 2016 wasn’t seen as a conflict or an ethics issue because his wife’s campaign was over by then and Mr. McAuliffe wasn’t part of the email probe, officials said.
    Being a Democrat candidate with ties to higher level Democrats, and receiving funding from them would never lead to a conflict of interest. After a few months, all would be forgotten, and no favors or alliegience to Democrats and Hillary would exist. Seems legit.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Being a Democrat candidate with ties to higher level Democrats, and receiving funding from them would never lead to a conflict of interest. After a few months, all would be forgotten, and no favors or alliegience to Democrats and Hillary would exist. Seems legit.
    I know dude. I'm just digging to prove she is corrupt. I can't find anything except this paltry half-a-million dollar donation to her investigator's wifes charity. And lets be honest, a web of corruption like this is too complex for the average American to understand anyway.

Our Hillary supporters here will deny this ( they will actually deny they support Hillary too) but be was it is.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I know dude. I'm just digging to prove she is corrupt. I can't find anything except this paltry half-a-million dollar donation to her investigator's wifes charity. And lets be honest, a web of corruption like this is too complex for the average American to understand anyway.
    Yep, that's the problem with all these revelations. To have any significant impact, the electorate needs first-hand videos or recordings replayed relentlessly as opening segments on TV. Otherwise, the stories whiz right by their heads. Americans are too stupid or too lazy to put in any effort when one needs to connect a few dots.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Our Hillary supporters here will deny this ( they will actually deny they support Hillary too) but be was it is.
    I am a Hillary supporter, hear me roar. She will win come Nov 8 and we couldn't have done it without the help of useful idiots who voted for Trump in the primaries and continue to support Trump. We cannot thank you guys enough for the assistance.

I will also get a blowjob after the election for voting for my beloved Hillary, what would u get? some old pervy man grabbing the area where your dick once resided? Just hope you do not reach for the razors after the election. Your low info, sentence deficient, thoughtless posts of pics and nonsensical videos helps take my mind off the bleak future this country is facing.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    And lets be honest, a web of corruption like this is too complex for the average American to understand anyway.
    Maybe they would understand "buffers". McAuliffe is a buffer.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not sexy or Trumpy enough to get traction.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    Yep, that's the problem with all these revelations. To have any significant impact, the electorate needs first-hand videos or recordings replayed relentlessly as opening segments on TV. Otherwise, the stories whiz right by their heads. Americans are too stupid or too lazy to put in any effort when one needs to connect a few dots.
    What really sucks, is the "web" looks like this

Clintons give to $ Wife of Invesitgator

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Can we see this as a front page story for several days?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Banned

Blog Entries
    The story gets more interesting:

The day John Podesta was told he needed to "clean up" the email scandal, Hillary's GOOD friend Terry McCauliffe met with the FBI agent (Andrew McCabe)who oversaw the Clinton email case and his wife(Dr. Jill McCabe) and offered financial support if she ran for office, to the tune of $500,000.

Damn coincidence theorists.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

She shouldn't even be on the podium. She should be in jail.

And to think, if it wasn't for wikileaks, conspiracy theorists would just have messy notebooks with webs of corruption and contacts scrawled all over them.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-25-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Why won't any Politicians from either side demand an immediate investigation of this encyclopedia of corruption we have running for POTUS.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Why won't any Politicians from either side demand an immediate investigation of this encyclopedia of corruption we have running for POTUS.
    Why do you hate women (and America)?
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Why do you hate women (and America)?
    Sorry asurf, I'm not feeling like biting on a feed right now, have had enough of that stuff watching Hillary and her crew.

You seem to do nothing but go around and try to start trouble..... or are just very insecure.

So, you're a Hillary voter?
    FJB

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Sorry asurf, I'm not feeling like biting on a feed right now, have had enough of that stuff watching Hillary and her crew.

You seem to do nothing but go around and try to start trouble..... or are just very insecure.

So, you're a Hillary voter?
    Lol

Where do I start trouble at??

Edit- was the neg rep really necessary? Don't you realize some people just resort to sarcasm, to mock the ridiculousness of our current state of affairs? You talk about insecurities but you are the one who takes a random post so personally and don't even bother to investigate the post history or try to determine if there is sarcasm involved.
    Last edited by asurfaholic; 10-27-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    No - No - No - No

Bump for McCabe
    Last edited by timosman; 12-23-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am a Hillary supporter, hear me roar. She will win come Nov 8 and we couldn't have done it without the help of useful idiots who voted for Trump in the primaries and continue to support Trump. We cannot thank you guys enough for the assistance.

I will also get a blowjob after the election for voting for my beloved Hillary, what would u get? some old pervy man grabbing the area where your dick once resided? Just hope you do not reach for the razors after the election. Your low info, sentence deficient, thoughtless posts of pics and nonsensical videos helps take my mind off the bleak future this country is facing.

You’re welcome?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You’re welcome?
    I think they deported Juleswin .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think they deported Juleswin .
    Yes they deported me and my siblings, only if you people had voted for Hillary, your good friend Jules wouldn't have been sent back to that $#@!hole of a country. So yea, the Che avatar guy wasn't banned, didn't have a stroke or some disabling accident and definitely is not dead.

Yes they deported me and my siblings, only if you people had voted for Hillary, your good friend Jules wouldn't have been sent back to that $#@!hole of a country. So yea, the Che avatar guy wasn't banned, didn't have a stroke or some disabling accident and definitely is not dead.
    You are not from Haiti .

Hope the internet is not too expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Hope the internet is not too expensive?
    Probably cheaper than mine out here in the sticks .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video