Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Trump just handed Hillary the Presidency

Trump being an alpha male is laughable. He would not last two minutes in the real world where the wolf packs roam. Trump is actually a pussy, that's what it takes to climb to the top of societies ladder today. Alpha male LOL.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    If he dares to grant immunity for the at least 30 or 40 possible corruption and murder charges, there will still be more.
    Ever read the text of Nixon's pardon? It's not like they have to be specific.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater's ghost View Post
    read wikileaks. hillary herself was terrified of rand. she felt he would have been the most difficult opponent. they didnt want rand or the establishment candidates. the three they wanted were the "pied pipers" trump, cruz and carson because they felt that they only appealed to a limited segment of the population whereas all the others appealed to a much broader base. why do you think NBC kept the hollywood access tapes until the general election and didnt drop them in the primary? why do you think the mainstream media treated trump like an crazy uncle in the primaries and then waited until the general to compare him to hitler? they wanted trump and the gop gave them trump.
    These are all excuses. They have destroyed Mr appeal Romney. This election will be won or lost on turn out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Trump being an alpha male is laughable. He would not last two minutes in the real world where the wolf packs roam.
    New York is the real world as much as the Olympic Mountains (where wolves have been removed, but black bears roam). I have lived 15 days there, alone, even my last days scavenging for food... ...but I doubt I'd last 15 days in New York, much less build an empire.

A lot of people are alpha male in a lot of ways. Trump just happens to be really good at winning.

And climbing to the top of the social ladder is not easy. How do you think he know the elections are rigged? Because he hangs out with Don King.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwaters
    read wikileaks. hillary herself was terrified of rand. she felt he would have been the most difficult opponent.
    Have a wikileaks number for that?

Trump being an alpha male is laughable. He would not last two minutes in the real world where the wolf packs roam. Trump is actually a pussy, that's what it takes to climb to the top of societies ladder today. Alpha male LOL.
    Trump isn't a pussy, Trump grab's them by the pussy. That's why he is an alpha male. I bet you are not even high energy.

Because of Trump this is an actual conversation on RPF's. Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump isn't a pussy, Trump grab's them by the pussy. That's why he is an alpha male. I bet you are not even high energy.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Let's try it this way:
    Because of every other person that has ever come across that stage, including primaries.
    Nobody has ever seen someone with so much confidence, and who plays so fast and loose with their words.
    Every other candidate, EVER, has been wooden and boring. Everybody knows it. Obama Kenndedy and Reagan were, meh.
    Nobody has ever seen anything like Trump.
    He comes at a time, when everybody has to watch their words and thought, because doublespeak is already upon us. the oppression on what we are allowed to think and say is getting heavier and heavier.
    And I swear, half of the women, and all of the men I talk to over 40-ish, if the conversation goes beyond 5 minutes, they will say something politically incorrect. They will then mention they said something politically incorrect, then they will say they don;t care, they don;t believe in all that political correctness nonsense. Tell me you have not had the exact same experience. It is almost as if this is the modern bonding experience, because we all remember what it was like... ..before the PC culture really started to stifle thought and speech.

That's gone. PC is dead. Thank you Trump.

I already mentioned the whole media is propaganda.
    America sees it for what it is.
    Thank you Trump.

He isn't even president, and he already solved one of America's biggest problems, and that was their blindness to the fact that their press is not free. He also slaughtered PC culture. Which was a well thought out and planned attempt to bypass the first amendment through social conditioning, as opposed to law.

I'm sold. He did it. I told you how he did. People saw, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIFE, what not just a boss looks like, but truly, the boss. Trump has no handlers. Everybody has a boss. Trump doesn't. He is the boss.

And now you are mad, because I am using terminology all those poser bosses use. He is the real deal. Alpha, boss, head honcho, Mr Big, president.... ...that's him.

You will never, ever, ever see a candidate like him again. I know he is going to fight for America. I know he will. And I know he is going to win, and win big, at whatever he does. He already slaughtered, slaughtered, the newsmedia. It will never come back. I thought that giant was not even slayable, AND I thought it was the biggest enemy of the people of the United States. I still do. But now, it is dead.

Dragonslayer.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-25-2016 at 06:31 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    And then,on the other side, is the witch, given to us by the establishment, who...
    I was browsing some of the more mundane emails from Podesta... ...do you have any idea how many times they cut and slice her speeches, and all the swapping of words and phrasing, based on psychological tricks and stuff they do for her? Everyone knows almost nothing she says is real.
    This woman is $#@!ing evil. Her lies are conniving and hiding murder and corruption. Trump's lies are exaggerations and backtracking denying he said things he just said, even though he will never apologize. He is what I like to term... A human being...

And by the way, while I am on "human being", Somebody said something about a president should not just be someone who just slings around the worst insults. Look at us. all we do is talk down, use snark and sarcasm, implying the other is stupid. you all do it too, all day, every day, right here, so lets stop acting all offended if someone says offensive things when discussing politics, OK?

We have to be able to talk. we have to be able to forgive each other for insults. I still like most of you, (except Zippy). even the paleos and the racists. (just not Zippy).

But really...

How about you watch this.. ...this is what happened at the Democratic national convention.
    It's a 15 minute documentary, made by a girl who was a Berner.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHD_bj5fXO0

After that, watch a trump rally, any of your choosing, from start to finish.

It is night and day. I have never seen a starker contrast. You can't say they are both the same.
    I never saw any difference between the candidates.

Suddenly, not only do I see a difference,I see a man who wants to truly help his country, and I see a woman who wants to rape and pillage and cause war and misery.

I see a man who puts his hands on people easily, and pulls women and men, young and old, towards him, to hug them.

On the other side, there is the woman who defended a violent child rapist she knew was guilty, and then hired psychological expert to testify that after analysis, it was revealed the twelve year old girl had fantasies of older men, and was soliciting the attack, just to win.

I see good and evil.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-25-2016 at 06:37 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It's ok as long as you don't say "vagina".

Let's try it this way:
    Because of every other person that has ever come across that stage, including primaries.
    Nobody has ever seen someone with so much confidence, and who plays so fast and loose with their words.
    Every other candidate, EVER, has been wooden and boring. Everybody knows it. Obama Kenndedy and Reagan were, meh.
    He comes at a time, when everybody has to watch their words and thought, because doublespeak is already upon us. the oppression on what we are allowed to think and say is getting heavier and heavier.
    And I swear, half of the women, and all of the men I talk to over 40-ish, if the conversation goes beyond 5 minutes, they will say something politically incorrect. They will then mention they said something politically incorrect, then they will say they don;t care, they don;t believe in all that political correctness nonsense. Tell me you have not had the exact same experience. It is almost as if this is the modern bonding experience, because we all remember what it was like... ..before the PC culture really started to stifle thought and speech.

Thank you Trump.

He isn't even president, and he already solved one of America's biggest problems, and that was their blindness to the fact that their press is not free. He also slaughtered PC culture. Which was a well thought out and planned attempt to bypass the first amendment through social conditioning, as opposed to law.

I'm sold. He did it. I told you how he did. People saw, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIFE, what not just a boss looks like, but truly, the boss. Trump has no handlers. Everybody has a boss. Trump doesn't. He is the boss.

And now you are mad, because I am using terminology all those poser bosses use. He is the real deal. Alpha, boss, head honcho, Mr Big, president.... ...that's him.

You will never, ever, ever see a candidate like him again. I know he is going to fight for America. I know he will. And I know he is going to win, and win big, at whatever he does. He already slaughtered, slaughtered, the newsmedia. It will never come back. I thought that giant was not even slayable, AND I thought it was the biggest enemy of the people of the United States. I still do. But now, it is dead.

Dragonslayer.

^^^^^^^^^^ Come on kid, these are politicians not the Messiah.. ^^^^^^^^^

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Come on kid, these are politicians not the Messiah.. ^^^^^^^^^
    I wouldn't be so sure this time around.

also, trump is not a politician.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-25-2016 at 06:57 AM.

If that's a parody post, UWDude, it's killer.

If not, it's time to put down the Trump body pillow and pray with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I see good and evil.
    Then you are a fool.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Then you are a fool.
    You're a fool.

that got us somewhere, didn't it?

You're a fool.

that got us somewhere, didn't it?
    Um... did you read the rest? Where it said "let us not be fooled"???

Damn, you Trumpcuckers are thick. You're being manipulated - and you get pissed at anyone who tries to explain it to you.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Let's try it this way:

Thank you Trump.

Dragonslayer.
    um....the PC culture is alive and well. It's far from dead with a whole new generation loving them some safe space from scary "words". All Trump did was help some people asleep at the wheel recognize it exists on their favorite TV show Fox news and goes deeper than they thought. I'm not so sure they won't go back to beddy by real soon though.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I've been pretty quiet about this, since I've got a Trump Humper in the house...

But you know what, now?

$#@! you people.

$#@! you hard.
    There are many intelligent people supporting him for intelligent reasons. The sooner you realize this, the better for your domestic tranquility.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Um... did you read the rest? Where it said "let us not be fooled"???

Damn, you Trumpcuckers are thick. You're being manipulated - and you get pissed at anyone who tries to explain it to you.
    1) I am not pissed
    2) I just felt calling me a fool, because you posted a quote, was unnecessary, so I called you a fool back.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yeah , that sh!t is funny .
    Do something Danke

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    um....the PC culture is alive and well.
    It took a big beating, you have to admit it.

Nobody is falling back asleep.

I remember the first Ron Paul campaign, when the media just ignored Ron Paul, and some people realize then, the media was rigged. They thought it was free before. they woke up.

The next one, a whole bunch more woke up. It had a lot more people, and the attempts by all media to try to act he did not exist started getting ridiculous, because he was beginning to poll better and come in better in caucuses and primaries. I remember once, a couple of cable news stations didn't even list him when he came in second place. They listed 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th. That opened almost every Ron Paulie's eyes to media collusion. That and seeing them rig the convention and dirty tricks, they got a glimpse into how truly crooked our democracy is.

It is VERY hard to fall back asleep once awoken. The combination of bias and singular message starts getting evident everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm thinking of setting up a bunch of big trump signs just outside the legal limit of the voting precinct on election day, along with a camera and see how many trigglypuffs I can trigger.
    They allow signs right on the grounds here .
    Do something Danke

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yeah , that sh!t is funny .
    Actually, I have written about it before, years ago. I believe trying to explain why Rand would never be a superstar/president, and why ron never really was.
    It takes a hell of a lot more work to make the masses flock to a guy like Ron Paul because of his record and ideology than it does to get them to flock to President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater's ghost View Post
    read wikileaks. hillary herself was terrified of rand. she felt he would have been the most difficult opponent. they didnt want rand or the establishment candidates. the three they wanted were the "pied pipers" trump, cruz and carson because they felt that they only appealed to a limited segment of the population whereas all the others appealed to a much broader base. why do you think NBC kept the hollywood access tapes until the general election and didnt drop them in the primary? why do you think the mainstream media treated trump like an crazy uncle in the primaries and then waited until the general to compare him to hitler? they wanted trump and the gop gave them trump.
    ^This. But you're fighting a lost cause trying to convince a Trumpskiite of the truth. It's easier to dupe someone than it is to convince that person that he/she has been duped. Nobody wants to admit they've been duped.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

In Commiefornia, we had our rich, celebrity, successful, "alpha male" as Governor. He was no girly man, but he did turn into RINO man. A tool for the big spending, mommy-state, globalist socialists and communists.

It's pretty much what I would expect from Trump, as I stated over a year ago:

Rand is ahead of the curve on this. Most people wouldn't know how bad Trump would be until he was President. When Trump doesn't do the things he promised, and he starts to cut deals with the Democrats, will people get mad? When Trump uses the full force of government for personal vendettas, will people get mad?

IMHO, Trump as President would be similar to Schwarzenegger as Governor. He would eventually work with the Democrats and essentially become a Democrat. The difference would be that Trump would probably be more vindictive and use government to go after critics.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    ^This. But you're fighting a lost cause trying to convince a Trumpskiite of the truth. It's easier to dupe someone than it is to convince that person that he/she has been duped. Nobody wants to admit they've been duped.
    been duped. Because we don't agree, therefore we must be suckers.
    In Commiefornia, we had our rich, celebrity, successful, "alpha male" as Governor. He was no girly man, but he did turn into RINO man. A tool for the big spending, mommy-state, globalist socialists and communists.
    Arnold was nothing like Trump. Arnold in no way threatened the establishment. He didn't have to show the backbone trump has. Their media fawned all over him. You are grasping for straws.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-25-2016 at 09:36 AM.

been duped. Because we don't agree, therefore we must be suckers.
    Disagreeing with opinion is one thing. Disagreeing with irrefutable fact is another.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Disagreeing with opinion is one thing. Disagreeing with irrefutable fact is another.

irrefutable fact

if ya say so

irrefutable fact

if ya say so
    Here is the irrefutable fact that Trumpskiites are still trying to deny. Hillary was afraid of losing to Rand. She was not afraid of losing to Trump. It's irrefutable because this is information taken from a leaked email from Hillary. Anyone at this point who says Rand would have had a harder time or even an equally hard time defeating Hillary as Trump is having just cannot be taken seriously. Why would Hillary rather have faced Trump than Rand? 1) Trump has even worse negatives than Hillary. 2) Hillary has more dirt on Trump. (Don't think that Hillary didn't know about the "grab em by the pussy" tape during the GOP primary.) 3) Rand has broader appeal outside the GOP base. Point #3 is really the biggest one. Angry as hell GOP voters gravitated to Trump because he best reflected how they were feeling. Trump was right when he said he could say anything and win the GOP nomination. That's because he basically won it when he talked about "rapists and murderers coming from Mexico." It will take more than that to win the general.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Here is the irrefutable fact that Trumpskiites are still trying to deny. Hillary was afraid of losing to Rand. She was not afraid of losing to Trump. It's irrefutable because this is information taken from a leaked email from Hillary. Anyone at this point who says Rand would have had a harder time or even an equally hard time defeating Hillary as Trump is having just cannot be taken seriously. Why would Hillary rather have faced Trump than Rand? 1) Trump has even worse negatives than Hillary. 2) Hillary has more dirt on Trump. (Don't think that Hillary didn't know about the "grab em by the pussy" tape during the GOP primary.) 3) Rand has broader appeal outside the GOP base. Point #3 is really the biggest one. Angry as hell GOP voters gravitated to Trump because he best reflected how they were feeling. Trump was right when he said he could say anything and win the GOP nomination. That's because he basically won it when he talked about "rapists and murderers coming from Mexico." It will take more than that to win the general.
    Don't need to read it, already know it is irrefutable.

Arnold was nothing like Trump. Arnold in no way threatened the establishment. He didn't have to show the backbone trump has. Their media fawned all over him. You are grasping for straws.
    One side says Trump will be Jesus, the other side says he will be Hitler.

No possible way he could be somewhere in the middle, like a lukewarm RINO who ends up essentially being status quo.

If he wins we'll find out, but don't hold your breath.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast