Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trump just handed Hillary the Presidency

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    One side says Trump will be Jesus, the other side says he will be Hitler.

No possible way he could be somewhere in the middle, like a lukewarm RINO who ends up essentially being status quo.

If he wins we'll find out, but don't hold your breath.
    Are you telling me, you really can't see Trump is different?

I mean, he has dominated these forums.

I didn't even know or care this section was here. I only posted in US News, foreign Affairs and economics. this section usually has the most, people and nobody even talks about Hillary. I will reveal in a week or so something about this post.

Across the internet, it's love or hate trump, just like these forums. Nobody talks up Clinton, so while trump gets love or hate, clinton, if mentioned, only gets hate. (see that? His score is -1 + 1 = 0 Hillary's score is -1 + 0 = -1, trump wins, 0 to -1) Its an argument about trump. He upturned the elections, he upturned the system. He demolished the press, by simply letting them reveal themselves for the demons they are. He let them talk about him, and never let them dominate the conversation when he was around. Until the very end, he was defiant to the press, even their final question was one last attempt to see if they could make him genuflect, and agree to their terms, before the deal was set. He is a businessman, and who the hell would agree to a contract before seeing it? He will wait until he sees the election results. Next day, he doubled down, a big middle finger to the press. He'll accept them, if he wins. He knew that would drive the press into a frenzy. He is way better at winning than anyone they ever met.

And I am afraid of operatives lurking here, to say why he used that strategy, but it was brilliant, and I love watching the press run around with their heads cut off, trying to stop him, but not knowing how. He knows these fools. He knows they are petty ideologues with too much ambition and not enough brains. He knows they are vampires, trying to suck his fame. trying to live on the stories of others, instead of making their own. A bunch of useless jackals, to be run around in circles.

He ignores the press now. But not to hide from it, like hillary, but to go to the people directly,and let them know who he is, as a person. He speaks to 100,000 people a day in rallies. he is campaigning the old fashioned way. And he points out to the crowds how the press is manipulating everything. He talks about camera angles, he talks about how they won't even mention the rally. He is exposing these presstitutes for what they are.

lukewarm? No no no. RINO? of course. He hijacked the GOP before the GOP could figure out what happened. He has no ideology, he is a populist.

Alex Jones and Barbara Walters, only two he gave an interview to. Says tons to me.

He knows what is up. He knows he has to win to do anything about it, and he will. One way or the other.

Honestly, I think, if it looks like the elections are actually stolen, he will refuse the results. And when they try to arrest him for sedition or whatever, the people will rise up, and the whole system will simply collapse. By that I mean, they'll find out nobody is following their orders. He is not going to stop, until he is where he needs to be, to help the United States.

I have a good vision, of how he bloodlessly, refuses the results, and still becomes president. I can see it, and how he'll do it. It will be nonviolent, and the whole world will drop their jaw in wonder. The world will stand still, and it will be a whole new way of ascending to the throne, so to speak, in a way that has only been done one other time in history.

I hope they don't rig the elections. For their sake.

And now my vision is complete. I have seen it full circle. Do not be surprised if he indeed gets hillary put in jail, and then exposed for what she is, and then the masses will demand her execution.

Gaddafi shall have his revenge.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-25-2016 at 11:17 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Angry as hell GOP voters gravitated to Trump because he best reflected how they were feeling. Trump was right when he said he could say anything and win the GOP nomination.
    Agree.

That's because he basically won it when he talked about "rapists and murderers coming from Mexico." It will take more than that to win the general.
    I'd wager the primary outcome would be exactly the same if Trump never uttered those words. More like despite those kinds of words. He would have been more popular if he hadn't been an ass. The voters did gravitate to issues like stopping massive immigration, putting American jobs first, his anti-establishment tone, "stupid wars" and his attacks on the mainstream media and especially debate inquisitors (aka moderators). Those were real issues a plurality if not a majority wanted addressed.

Edit: Was Trump just telling the people what they wanted to hear? Most likely. I would never trust him.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-25-2016 at 11:09 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah snopes sucks. Hillary sucks. But that video you posted isn't about Hillary. Why make up stuff to go after Hillary when you have obvious stuff like the fact that she is trying for World War 3 with Russia?
    http://www.riflewarrior.com/okc.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Ever read the text of Nixon's pardon? It's not like they have to be specific.
    Wish I could find this...

Old Hustler cartoon with Carter and Brzezinski laughing hysterically in the oval office.

Caption:

"I'm gonna pardon Ford for pardoning Nixon!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    All I see about Hillary in ^that link is this:

Mena, Arkansas, 1982-?

According to former CIA operative Terry Reed (and other sources), cocaine was flown into Mena airport by "Enterprise" pilots coming in from Honduras and El Salvador (on some occasions, from Panama direct). The drugs were then offloaded, then loaded onto smaller aircraft for further distribution within the U.S. Almost all of these smaller airplanes, normally twin engine aircraft, were stolen from private airports and repainted with N numbers registered to similar type aircraft belonging to innocent owners.

According to Reed (author of "Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA") and other sources, payoff money to Arkansas government officials was flown at night in what were called "green flights" and dropped in duffle bags on property owned by an associate of governor Bill Clinton. The money was then picked up and transported to Little Rock, where, according to Reed, it was laundered through the Rose Law Firm and ADFA (Arkansas Development Finance Authority). If Reed is correct, this sheds new light on what records Hillary Clinton and Vince Foster may have shredded in the "all night shredding session" at the Rose Law Firm. Reed goes into detail regarding the money laundering structure of Arkansas at the time.

Okay. She was involved in the cocaine traffic. But that's not a tie into to her calling for the Waco attack. I agree she's not to be trusted.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Okay. She was involved in the cocaine traffic. But that's not a tie into to her calling for the Waco attack. I agree she's not to be trusted.
    I'll have to see if I can dig it up, keeping in mind this happened over 20 years ago now, but I recall reading somewhere that Bill had handed the whole mess to Hill and that her and Janet Reno were in constant contact throughout, with orders from the WH coming through her, Hillary that is.

Trump loves Hillary and identifies as a "Democrat"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll have to see if I can dig it up, keeping in mind this happened over 20 years ago now, but I recall reading somewhere that Bill had handed the whole mess to Hill and that her and Janet Reno were in constant contact throughout, with orders from the WH coming through her, Hillary that is.
    "She came, she saw, they died. Ha ha ha ha."

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ah, yes, here it is...I had forgotten the Foster link, and this was mentioned in Rules of Engagement as well.

Tripp said this back in 2001

http://showcase.netins.net/web/reneg...d%20Monica.htm

Hillary Clinton pressured the late Vince Foster to resolve the 1993 Waco standoff in a move that led to the deaths of more than 80 men, women and children, former White House aide Linda Tripp charged in an interview Friday night.

Tripp also alleged that Monica Lewinsky was more of a victim of Bill Clinton's sexual predations than the former White House intern has publicly acknowledged.

Appearing on CNN's "Larry King Live," Tripp suggested that Foster, at Mrs. Clinton's direction, transmitted the order to move on the Branch Davidian's Waco compound, which culminated in a military-style tear gas attack on the wooden structure.

The compound burst into flames hours later as federal troops used a U.S. Army tank to ram the building and insert flammable gas.

Tripp described Foster's demeanor as "dignified, decent, caring, smart" during his early days at the White House. But when Waco happened, she said, "that's when I first knew that Vince was falling apart."

Foster was found shot to death in a Virginia park three months later.

Tripp said she was with the former deputy White House counsel when the news of the Waco assault broke on television.

"A special bulletin came on showing the atrocity at Waco and the children. And his face, his whole body slumped, and his face turned white, and he was absolutely crushed knowing - knowing the part he had played."

"And he had played the part at Mrs. Clinton's direction," charged Tripp.

Tripp was stunned by the contrast between Foster's heartfelt emotion at the Waco tragedy and what she observed from Mrs. Clinton.

"Her reaction, on the other hand, was heartless," Tripp told King, adding, "I can only tell you what I saw."

(We Came, We Saw, He Died amirite? - AF)

When asked how the decision to move on Waco was transmitted, Tripp said, "Foster, Mrs. Clinton, [deputy Attorney General] Webb Hubbell, [Attorney General] Janet Reno."

Tripp's new charge corroborates allegations first leveled in the 1999 documentary on the deadly confrontation, "Waco: A New Revelation."

In the film, director Michael McNulty included the account of former House Waco investigator T. March Bell.

"One of the interesting things that happens in an investigation is that you get anonymous phone calls," Bell explains in the film.

"And we in fact received anonymous phone calls from Justice Department managers and attorneys who believe that pressure was placed on Janet Reno by Webb Hubbell, pressure that came from the first lady of the United States."

At the film's premiere, Bell told NewsMax.com that phone logs obtained by House investigators indicated that Mrs. Clinton, Foster and Hubbell worked on Waco together.

"Those phone logs were Webb Hubbell's phone logs. There were calls from the first lady and Vince Foster to Webb Hubbell's office" during the Waco crisis, he said.

Bell said Mrs. Clinton grew more and more impatient as the Waco standoff came to dominate the headlines during the early months of the Clinton administration. It was she, Bell's source claims, who pressured a reluctant Janet Reno to act.

Reno, on the other hand, was not enthusiastic about launching the assault, said Bell. "Give me a reason not to do this," she is said to have begged aides.

^^^^^^^ New thread AF ^^^^^^^^^^

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been pretty quiet about this, since I've got a Trump Humper in the house...

But you know what, now?

$#@! you people.

$#@! you hard.

You assenholes allowed a greasy used car salesman to bamboozle you into thinking he was somehow the "anti Establishment" candidate, when he has been part of the Establishment his whole $#@!ing life.

You $#@!ing morons are directly responsible for unleashing the shrieking harridan Hillary on all of us.

Nice $#@!ing work.

Let’s Hope for a Record Low Turnout

http://ericpetersautos.com/2016/10/2...appy-new-look/

By eric - October 22, 2016

Trump coulda been a contender – maybe even more than that.

Now I wonder whether it was all another Long Con.

The cynic in me (I am a journalist) begins to wonder whether, indeed, it was rigged.

By Trump.

For Hillary.

For them.

The oligarchy that runs everything. Not just the government.

How else to explain Trump’s conversion to stumblebum Republican?

His cop-sucking and flag-humping and even (yes) his Bible beating? That plus the Tapes may result in a sweep for her.

Which would enable her to claim a mandate

If you think things are bad now, wait.

Imagine a Hillary unchained. Able to say “the people” tsunami’d her into office to create the New America she has been working toward all her life. Unlike Bill, who is basically a libertine, who just wants serial blowjobs both literal and metaphorical – to be the center of attention, worshipped – Hillary wants to be obeyed.

Some may recall when she was merely a frustrated dragon lady, back in the ’90s – when Slick Bill gave her portfolio to create Hillarycare. Among other things, had this business become law, it would have become a criminal offense to pay for medical treatment on a fee-for-service basis.

The woman is filled with hate – and lusts for power.

Donald may just have given it to her, too.

What happened?

Why did he stop talking coherently? Let alone talking about ending the endless wars? And getting rid of – not replacing – Obamacare?

He flushed himself.

Became what he claimed to be a departure from. If Trump talked the way he talks now six months ago, there would be some other Republican at the top of the ticket. He’d lose, too – but at least we wouldn’t have been Charlie Brown’d again.

We’d have been better off with Mittens or maybe the real-life Tony Soprano from New Jersey. Rancid meat, sure – but clearly green.

The only hope now is that a majority of the country is so disgusted by him – and filled with dread about her – that they stay home and vote for neither. If there is a record low turnout, then neither of these two cretins (or the lesser one, Gary Johnson) could plausibly claim to possess a mandate. Whatever vile “plans” they have for us would be regarded as illegitimate on the face of it.

We’d still be ruled, but less effectively. It would force them – all of them – to take off the Happy Mask of “democracy” and reveal themselves for who and what they are. We are talking late Soviet ossified apparatchiks waving woodenly from atop Lenin’s tomb. No one’s fooled.

And that’s the best we can hope for, I think….
    Fear isn't a one-size-fits-all kind of thing, AF. We do the best we can at the time. <-- Those are the folks I know, anyway, and I'm one of them. So are you. So is dynamic-disco donnay.

I just can't take this seriously when I know you both have disco-ed. Participation in disco damn-well discloses the individual's tolerance of fear and reaction to it. And if you've ever been a musician who has played dance music for people... well, you would kind of understand about calling a tune and seeing people react to their fear. Talk about f-you fools... lol

I take this as encouragement from AF (disco Stu), to shape up. It's funny how we express our concern and love. lol

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    I take this as encouragement from AF (disco Stu), to shape up. It's funny how we express our concern and love.
    Back away, not today, Disco Lady...

Dillary Clump for president. LOL.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Well, we all wanted to tear the GOP apart, Trump looks to be doing the best job of it so far. So plus 1 Trump. It's worth voting for him just to see the super cuck Paul Ryan bow to him, not to mention the whole GOP establishment realizing they are worthless now. Maybe we can position ourselves better in the aftermath.

When construction is not option, it's time for destruction. Let it burn!!!
    Last edited by RonPaulIsGreat; 10-29-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    And now my vision is complete. I have seen it full circle. Do not be surprised if he indeed gets hillary put in jail, and then exposed for what she is, and then the masses will demand her execution.

Gaddafi shall have his revenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump, 2011
    Gaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around we have soldiers all have the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage.

...Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.

...It’s horrible what’s going on; it has to be stopped. We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives."

Trump is a politician pretending to be a statesman. I think Rand is a statesman pretending to be a politician. Ron Paul is a pure statesman.

Statesman Vision
    Statesmen have a clearly defined vision for their country and constituents. A statesman knows exactly what he wants to accomplish during his time in office. This requires foresight to recognize that he will confront problems and will need solutions to realize his goals. A statesman must be a good leader to build consensus with the people around his ideas. He is a prolific orator, able to incite participation and movements with intelligent arguments. A statesman actually believes in his message, and he has to keep his word to continue to form support around his ideas, unpopular though they may be.

Politician Vision
    Like statesmen, politicians have a vision. According to Morgenthau, however, they may direct this vision more toward personal gain or the advancement of their political party. Politicians' motives may not be sinister, but their interest in power may lead to the use of morally questionable devices, such as advertisements denouncing their opponents' message, dishonest PR campaigns and propaganda to draw people to their side.
    http://work.chron.com/statesman-vs-p...ian-21103.html
    Last edited by seapilot; 10-30-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I think that you need to lower the dosage of whatever it is that you are taking.
    He needs to dose it like taxes: zero.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 10-30-2016 at 08:29 PM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Trump is a politician pretending to be a statesman. I think Rand is a statesman pretending to be a politician. Ron Paul is a pure statesman.

http://work.chron.com/statesman-vs-p...ian-21103.html
    Spot on

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Trump pulled so many punches in the debates it wasn't funny. His actions haven't been the actions of someone trying to win.
    Sorry, JFK, no plus rep button for some reason???

But anyway kudos.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Dillary Clump for president. LOL.
    Double LOL- and definitely like your signature line- my feelings exactly.
    There is no spoon.

Hillary is most likely finished.

"She came, she saw, they died. Ha ha ha ha."

She seems too much at ease with death and destruction both abroad and at home, not a sign of healthy mind.

Pastor blames HILLARY for manipulating Waco slaughter

EXCLUSIVE: Pastor who took over Branch Davidian Church after cult leader David Koresh blames HILLARY for manipulating Waco slaughter as she feared the stand-off would 'stain Bill's first term'

On April 19, 1993, 76 people - including 18 children - lost their lives at the end of a stand-off between FBI agents and Branch Davidians led by Koresh
    • Pace lays the blame for the carnage at Waco two decades ago squarely on the shoulders of Hillary Clinton
    • He believes she was instrumental in ordering the end the siege became it was a stain on husband Bill's first term in office

By Chris White In Waco, Texas

24 October 2016

You were right and I was wrong.

I apologize, everybody.

Let's hope now that DJT lives up to his hype.

I apologize, everybody.

Thank you for your courage.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I apologize, everybody.

No problem, bro. It looked dark for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    No problem, bro. It looked dark for awhile.
    Still does:
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Still does:
    Even to the village idiot?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will there be a difference? Trump - Hillary - Johnson 2016

They're just names.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    It still looks dark to me.
    But not as dark as it could have been.
    I am proud the American people were able to at least resist the full force of the media conditioning.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456