Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump just handed Hillary the Presidency

Banned

Blog Entries
    Snopes has no credibility when it comes to politics. Snopes is run by a naive birkenstock wearign hippies who don't have a clue how much corruption, murder and cover ups there can be in a government. I am quite sure Snopes says JFK was assassinated by Lee harvery Oswald, and everything else is false, although there is really no way to know.

Piss off with snopes.

pulled so many punches
    You are delusional. In no time, in history, did a president ever threaten to have the other jailed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. Anyone else notice that Hillary's hideous suit is the color of Trump's hideous hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I've been pretty quiet about this, since I've got a Trump Humper in the house...

But you know what, now?

$#@! you people.

$#@! you hard.

You assenholes allowed a greasy used car salesman to bamboozle you into thinking he was somehow the "anti Establishment" candidate, when he has been part of the Establishment his whole $#@!ing life.

You $#@!ing morons are directly responsible for unleashing the shrieking harridan Hillary on all of us.

Nice $#@!ing work.

Let’s Hope for a Record Low Turnout

http://ericpetersautos.com/2016/10/2...appy-new-look/

By eric - October 22, 2016

Trump coulda been a contender – maybe even more than that.

Now I wonder whether it was all another Long Con.

The cynic in me (I am a journalist) begins to wonder whether, indeed, it was rigged.

By Trump.

For Hillary.

For them.

The oligarchy that runs everything. Not just the government.

How else to explain Trump’s conversion to stumblebum Republican?

His cop-sucking and flag-humping and even (yes) his Bible beating? That plus the Tapes may result in a sweep for her.

Which would enable her to claim a mandate

If you think things are bad now, wait.

Imagine a Hillary unchained. Able to say “the people” tsunami’d her into office to create the New America she has been working toward all her life. Unlike Bill, who is basically a libertine, who just wants serial blowjobs both literal and metaphorical – to be the center of attention, worshipped – Hillary wants to be obeyed.

Some may recall when she was merely a frustrated dragon lady, back in the ’90s – when Slick Bill gave her portfolio to create Hillarycare. Among other things, had this business become law, it would have become a criminal offense to pay for medical treatment on a fee-for-service basis.

The woman is filled with hate – and lusts for power.

Donald may just have given it to her, too.

What happened?

Why did he stop talking coherently? Let alone talking about ending the endless wars? And getting rid of – not replacing – Obamacare?

He flushed himself.

Became what he claimed to be a departure from. If Trump talked the way he talks now six months ago, there would be some other Republican at the top of the ticket. He’d lose, too – but at least we wouldn’t have been Charlie Brown’d again.

We’d have been better off with Mittens or maybe the real-life Tony Soprano from New Jersey. Rancid meat, sure – but clearly green.

The only hope now is that a majority of the country is so disgusted by him – and filled with dread about her – that they stay home and vote for neither. If there is a record low turnout, then neither of these two cretins (or the lesser one, Gary Johnson) could plausibly claim to possess a mandate. Whatever vile “plans” they have for us would be regarded as illegitimate on the face of it.

We’d still be ruled, but less effectively. It would force them – all of them – to take off the Happy Mask of “democracy” and reveal themselves for who and what they are. We are talking late Soviet ossified apparatchiks waving woodenly from atop Lenin’s tomb. No one’s fooled.

And that’s the best we can hope for, I think….
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Controlled opposition, scientifically executed by professionals, lubed by the most media-hypnotized populace that's ever existed.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.

trump is now the exemplar of free markets, dovish foreign policy, 2nd amendment rights, individual choice, anti-social justice. The inheritor of the Ron Paul Revolution, beloved by Alex Jones, Stefan Molyneux and Walter Block.

Has a mission ever been more beautifully accomplished? Pay your respects.

And for "non-trump supporting" concern trolls - consider being very ashamed of yourself just for a moment.
    What are the elite going to do with the establishment media when trump wins?

And its not media hypnotized. the media is in a panic and frenzy. trump has hypnotized the United States, through the power of personality. He is a cult of personality.

And it is amazing, he got pitted against one of the most wooden, icy, hate feminists in the world.

You want to know the answer to every ones questions, about why?

It is simply because trump is the ultimate Alpha male. And it has been a long time since there has been a true alpha male in politics. Teddy Roosevelt was the last one.

Which would enable her to claim a mandate.
    I am confused. Is Trump going to win or lose.

And Hillary, a... mandate? Hillary is damaged goods. Within 6 months, everybody will want to distance themselves from her. There will be no mandate.
    The only hope now is that a majority of the country is so disgusted by him – and filled with dread about her – that they stay home and vote for neither.
    There will be record turnout, it will be for Trump. If he loses, he will say its rigged. And it will be obvious to everybody he was right.
    As far as I see it, he is already the president. The people already love him too much to let him go. And they will nto bow down to their chosen queen hillary. they would rather die. I kid you not.

Trump has tapped into a vein of frustration that, I mean... He blows Reagan away. He blows away John F Kennedy. I would think maybe Teddy Roosevelt, if alive, might come close or be more charismatic and beloved than trump. they both were just super-Alpha, true charismatic populists. No platform, just "man of the people"
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-24-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Dirty tricks and gotcha questions would be used by the media against any candidate running against Queen Hillary. All it took was "Aleppo" and "name a foreign leader" to take down Johnson. If simple gotcha questions don't work, they will escalate.

There is always a crack smoking prostitute somewhere that would be willing to say they had sex and smoked crack with a candidate. Doesn't have to be a shred of real evidence. The media would run with it.
    I guarantee you there is no "Grab her by the pussy" tape for Rand. Nor would Rand have stupidly attacked a gold star family and gotten a bunch of completely dumbass supporters (some of them here) to join in with the attack. (Seriously I am ashamed to be associated with anybody stupid enough to think that somehow being a immigration lawyer disqualified a Muslim who's son died in Buish's stupid war for speaking out against the idea that Muslims as a whole should be banned from coming to this country. For one thing a Muslim immigration lawyer would actually stand to make millions from Trump's new "extreme vetting" program. For another, no matter how bad the IRA got, Britain never banned Catholics.) Also Rand has made genuine outreach to the African American community so, unlike Trump, he's not pointing to a token in the crowd and saying "There is my African American supporter." Trump's right in that Hillary has done nothing to earn the black vote. Neither has he. It's a wash. Rand would have made decriminalization of marijuana a campaign issue and won over a lot of Bernie Sanders voters. Rand wouldn't have had to argue with debate moderators over whether or not he was "always against the Iraq war." Rand's also been vetted. The enemy brought out their best guns against Rand, AquaBuddha, the Civil Rights Act etc, and it didn't take. If they could have taken Rand out with a prostitute rumor don't you think they would have done it already? The worst rumor against Trump, that he raped an underage girl just like Bill Clinton allegedly did, hasn't even been given serious air time yet.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You are delusional. In no time, in history, did a president ever threaten to have the other jailed.
    The likelihood of a Clinton ever being indicted let alone booked,tried or jailed is damn near nill.

This kind of BS is salesmanship intended to inspire the dim-witted and maybe garner headlines.

She deserves to be disemboweled on the public square right along side the countless DA's and USA's who abuse their positions but in today's political/social climate it'll never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    You haven't even gotten in to Aqua Buddha. Can you imagine how the media would paint that? We'd have gotten months of nothing but racist newsletters, then the final month the "Aqua Buddha" story would break and we'd hear about how Rand "kidnapped" a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Wasn't it Rand who got in a bit of trouble over something he said about the Civil Rights Act? If I am remembering that correctly, the media would have run with that for all they were worth.
    You both have really just disproven your own arguments. Old scandals that have already been played out don't mean anything. Why are the rumors against Trump hurting him worse than the rumors against Bill and Hillary? Because the Bill and Hillary rumors are old news! Who wants to interview Kathleen Wiley again? The AquaBudha lady was already interview years ago and she said it was a big joke. It would be impossible for her to come out now and say "Oh yeah. Actually I was kidnapped and raped." And the Civil Rights Act at this point would have less effect than Trumps support for an assault weapons ban should have had in a GOP primary. In fact if the CRA was brought up against Rand now it could backfire as he could say "I'm happy that America was desegregated but I am concerned about how the CRA is being construed to mean that people should be able to use whatever bathroom they feel like using at the moment."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

This kind of BS is salesmanship intended to inspire the dim-witted and maybe garner headlines.
    Are you trying to tell me that you as a non dim witted, political fella is at least politically smarter than the vast majority of Trump supporter who bought into the idea that Trump is going to jail Hillary once he is elected?

pulled so many punches
    I take it you've never watched pro wrestling? Trump pulled the punches when they counted. Chris Wallace tossed Trump a softball when he asked if the no fly zone might lead to war with Russia. Trumps response? "We're getting outflanked by Russia seizing territory in Syria." It almost sounded like he wanted war with Russia too. Trump should have pointed out the video of Clinton (Bill) groping the stewardess in the third debate to shut Hillary up on the women accusations like he did in the second as well.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I guarantee you there is no "Grab her by the pussy" tape for Rand. Nor would Rand have stupidly attacked a gold star family and gotten a bunch of completely dumbass supporters (some of them here) to join in with the attack.
    One problem, Rand is bland. If he had trumps personality, but his fathers ideology, he would be the libertarian wonder weapon. He has 1/100th trump's personality, and 60% of his father's idoeology. Furthermore, that backbone of his crumbled way too fast for me. His father never stood down.

Also Rand has made genuine outreach to the African American community so, unlike Trump, he's not pointing to a token in the crowd and saying "There is my African American supporter."
    This is just bull$#@!.

Look, rand could never get through the republican primaries. Perhaps now I am starting to see the angle. You think, since rand couldn't get through the primaries, if Trump did, it must be because it was rigged, right?

wrong. trump just waltzed through the primaries. He never doubted he would win. the guy is a winner. Period. It is what he does. And what is really funny, is how mercilessly he knocked out Jeb. He sized up Jeb, realized jeb was the biggest wimp of them all, and then just turned him to mush. I just watched the primaries...

..look. rand might have a chance, if he would 1) get centered. Find out out who he is, and own it, and own his philosophy. 2) Speak with authority 3) simply do not let anybody insult him 4) Not try to get into that awfully boring way that both he and Ron talked. they always were talking like they were trying to convince you of something. it's rational, but the fact that it sounds like a negotiation immediately puts the Paul's at a disadvantage, because it makes it sound like they are asking you to do something for them.

I dont know how I could possibly write out, and logically explain something as illogical, as charisma. CHA and INT are two very different things.

It is simply because trump is the ultimate Alpha male. And it has been a long time since there has been a true alpha male in politics.
    WTF is with the salacious adulation?

[Edit]

It just keeps coming;

wrong. trump just waltzed through the primaries. He never doubted he would win. the guy is a winner. Period. It is what he does. And what is really funny, is how mercilessly he knocked out Jeb. He sized up Jeb, realized jeb was the biggest wimp of them all, and then just turned him to mush. I just watched the primaries...

I dont know how I could possibly write out, and logically explain something as illogical, as charisma.

2nd [edit]

Get a room already!

He literally jumped into the middle of a party he was not invited to, and just took it over. before the host could kick him out, he was the life of the party, surrounded by everyone, and the host got to go in the kitchen and make nachos.
    Last edited by tod evans; 10-24-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Are you trying to tell me that you as a non dim witted, political fella is at least politically smarter than the vast majority of Trump supporter who bought into the idea that Trump is going to jail Hillary once he is elected?
    Nah, I'm a $#@!ing idiot.

But even as an idiot with absolutely no political stroke I know in my heart of hearts that the Teflon on the Clinton's is thick enough to withstand limp wristed, half hearted empty threats.

Banned

Blog Entries
    "We're getting outflanked by Russia seizing territory in Syria." It almost sounded like he wanted war with Russia too.
    What? I don't even remember him saying that. I do remember him saying he wants to work with Russia to destroy ISIS a couple of times. He focuses on Islamaphobia. But has no foreign policy. He has no economic policy. He has his first 100 days, and they are pretty damn good, actually. termlimits, no lobbying for five years, for every new regulation, 2 must be removed, and no foreign money in campaigns.

And I just seriously doubt he would be a military adventurist. He was not really for the Iraq war on the Howard Stern show. He said he was, but didn't think then was exactly the right time. everybody else was waving flags, and saying "$#@! yeah I am for the war at the time." So his soft answer indicates to me he had some misgivings.

I am not even trying to sell you on him. I don't care who you vote for. I am just seeing illogical hostility, because he is so charming, and I think that is what really bothers you. You saw rand struggle, slide, and go nowhere, and then trump just comes out, says he is going to win, and does it. No effort. there are tons of people that hate him because he is white, rich and the definition of privilege. All the pundits and poltiicians dont like him because they think they could run a campaign better. They think its all campaign. they do not understand:

Winning is what trump does. His staff are almost irrelevant. I mean his campaign manager is terrible. Bu tit doesn't matter, because nobody cares what Leanne Conway has to say. every question to hillary today, was about trump. All the pundits, comedy shows, everything, all they can talk about is trump. Do you know how annoying halloween is going to be? Now everybody is a comedian,and they are all going to be doing their best trump impressions.

He literally jumped into the middle of a party he was not invited to, and just took it over. before the host could kick him out, he was the life of the party, surrounded by everyone, and the host got to go in the kitchen and make nachos.

Trump should have pointed out the video of Clinton (Bill) groping the stewardess in the third debate to shut Hillary up on the women accusations like he did in the second as well.
    How do you know he even knows about it. I've never seen it before until today. And I care about politics alot more than trump.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One problem, Rand is bland. If he had trumps personality, but his fathers ideology, he would be the libertarian wonder weapon. He has 1/100th trump's personality, and 60% of his father's idoeology. Furthermore, that backbone of his crumbled way too fast for me. His father never stood down.
    It's Rand who made the stand against the NSA. And Trump's "personality" is sh*t and it's his biggest drawback. You can't win a general election with 37% favorably.

This is just bull$#@!.
    No it isn't. And if you have any common sense you know that.

Watch five of these videos before you try another ignorant response.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ul+Cory+booker

Rand has made genuine inroads with black voters. He wouldn't have to say "Vote for me because Hillary's done nothing for you" like Trump does over and over and over....and over.

Look, rand could never get through the republican primaries.
    That's because the average GOP primary voter isn't very smart. Trump just yelled "immigration" over and over again and was so bombastic that he put people's brains in neutral. Nobody stopped to ask "Well when did he become this immigration evangelist? Why did he support Hillary in 2008? What's his stance on abortion? Why does he think imminent domain is a great thing?"

The GOP has a track record now of nominating people who can't possibly win the general election. John McCain. Mitt Romney. Donald Trump. At some point GOP voters need to learn to think beyond what is the current talk radio buzzphrase.

Perhaps now I am starting to see the angle. You think, since rand couldn't get through the primaries, if Trump did, it must be because it was rigged, right?
    Never said that and don't think it. It's Trump who runs around and says stuff is rigged when he doesn't win. I think average GOP voters are dumb as hell. I've talked to many of them.

What? I don't even remember him saying that.
    Then you didn't watch the third debate and you are unqualified to even comment on it.

On topic;

In my county there are zero signs for Hitlery, you'd never know she was running if you didn't watch the Tee-Vee or read the interwebs.
    Last edited by tod evans; 10-24-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    That's because the average GOP primary voter isn't very smart.
    I know... ...but it doesn't make it any less true. Because appealing to logic does not get you far.

Look, you guys are doing the same thing the media did with trump, and it is one of the most annoying things about libertarians over all. they can't figure out how to win, because they think logic is the answer to everything.

the media right now is trying to appeal to the public. And what do they basically say? they basically tell the public, that if the public likes trump, they are racist homophobobigotnazis and the stupidest thing to walk the planet. And the audience, is left thinking, OK, I got this guy that fascinated me, entertained me, made me feel good because he just took command, spoke his mind, and demanded attention... ...and then I got a whole bunch of redfaced nobodies on cable news yelling at me, that I am a racist homophobobigotnazis and the stupidest thing to walk the planet, for feeling something, I can't really even control.

I mean, do you know how long somebody has wanted to see any of these politicians just take a wwf style smackdown on stage?

And you guys are doing the same, you are telling people who have been beguiled by Trump, that they are weak minded, and falling for a slick sales scheme, of some sort, that is supposed to make them vote democrat, even though they will be voting for trump.

That is how you lose the argument.

I lost internet connection write when submitting a very long reply to the Clinton in jail comment,about whether trump will throw her in jail, or build that wall even. So I lost itall, which sucks, but I will re-write it.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-24-2016 at 02:21 PM.

You both have really just disproven your own arguments. Old scandals that have already been played out don't mean anything. Why are the rumors against Trump hurting him worse than the rumors against Bill and Hillary? Because the Bill and Hillary rumors are old news! Who wants to interview Kathleen Wiley again? The AquaBudha lady was already interview years ago and she said it was a big joke. It would be impossible for her to come out now and say "Oh yeah. Actually I was kidnapped and raped." And the Civil Rights Act at this point would have less effect than Trumps support for an assault weapons ban should have had in a GOP primary. In fact if the CRA was brought up against Rand now it could backfire as he could say "I'm happy that America was desegregated but I am concerned about how the CRA is being construed to mean that people should be able to use whatever bathroom they feel like using at the moment."
    I guess you forgot about the Ron Paul newsletters. They were used against Ron in both campaigns.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Banned

Blog Entries
    The likelihood of a Clinton ever being indicted let alone booked,tried or jailed is damn near nill.
    But tell me this. has a presidential candidate ever walked up to the other, on live television, and tell the other, he is going to get a prosecutor, reopen the case, and have her in jail? Call her a liar to her face? mock her? Say she is the worst liar ever? I certainly assure you rand Paul would never do that. Nobody would. So if you are going to hold up to me,and say you dont like him because you like Rand Paul better, I say, ok, you like rand Paul better, but why cant you like both? why is it mutually exclusive?

So already, the masses get to delight in seeing the witch humiliated on stage. And she already was a witch to half the Democratic Party. they stole the election from Bernie, and the Berners knew it in their gut. they worked so hard, saw so much energy on their side, none on hers, and... ....oooh.... ...they lost somehow. they knew it was fixed.

Now, is he actually going to do it?
    As you know, he is fairly cozy with alex jones. Alex jones hates the Clinton's for Waco. I know he went mad, and started radio because of Waco. Furthermore, trump has been quoting "conspiracy theory" books about the clintons shady deals and corruption. he straight up told Hillary she took all the money (tens of millions) that was supposed to go to haiti after the earthquake and pocketed it.

Notice, she never denied anything, because wikileaks is hanging above her head. She has no idea what he knows, or what will be revealed. So now he is talking about all their shady deals. '

Even if if he never does put her in jail, he has done far more than any other politician in the world would.

And dont think this comes without cost. He is definitely losing a lot of friends and a lot of money over this. You don't publicly shame someone in that kind of power over "conspiracy theory" level crimes, and not make some serious enemies. this is NOT your normal puppet show! So I find it incredibly ridiculous, when someone complains, that all he did is tell her she should be in jail, instead of actually throwing her in jail.

But he has CERTAINLY not pulled his punches. And whether he actually jails her, is yet to be seen.

And right I am confused. I am being told he is lying to get votes on one side, and that he won;t actually put her in jail, but on the other side I am being told that telling her on stage she shouldn't even be on stage, because she should be in jail, is a ruse to make people vote for her...

So I'd suggest some serious introspection... ...why do some of you actually really hate trump?
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-24-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Snopes has no credibility when it comes to politics. Snopes is run by a naive birkenstock wearign hippies who don't have a clue how much corruption, murder and cover ups there can be in a government. I am quite sure Snopes says JFK was assassinated by Lee harvery Oswald, and everything else is false, although there is really no way to know.

Piss off with snopes.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to UWDude again
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LOL. Anyone else notice that Hillary's hideous suit is the color of Trump's hideous hair?
    I don't consider Trump's hair.

Now this is "hideous"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nah, I'm a $#@!ing idiot.

But even as an idiot with absolutely no political stroke I know in my heart of hearts that the Teflon on the Clinton's is thick enough to withstand limp wristed, half hearted empty threats.
    Humility, a virtue that I have tried to but never been able to attain. You are selling yourself short when it comes to your ability to assess reality. This is a very vital ability but very few human beings possess it and something that is definitely absent in the vast majority of Trump supporters.

You would understand this when you wake up to tomorrow to see another half dozen members making posts that suggest that Hillary is in any danger of going to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I don't consider Trump's hair.

Now this is "hideous"

You don't consider Trump's hair to be? have less character than Trump supporters? more dead that Trump supporters? Please answer with sentences and not pictures or videos.

Banned

Blog Entries
    No it isn't. And if you have any common sense you know that.

Watch five of these videos before you try another ignorant response.
    So, what black celebrities do you know of that were/are friends of trump? Jesse jackson? Mohammad Ali? Rosa Parks? Yup. trump was doing black charities in the 80's. Look it up. He's hired blacks, latinos, women.... $#@!, he has a record of being decidedly none of the things he is accused of. He also has, as I said, 9 years of a reality show, where he treats people on their performance, not gender or race.

I mean you can fall for the MSM narrative, or you can check the guy out.

He is Johnny effing America. And I never thought I would like johnny effing America, but once you understand him, its hard not to love the guy.

Especially watching him get $#@! on from every single angle in the WORLD. He just takes it, and it doesn't even phase him.

And its like I saw on MSNBC, white woman moderating, two black guys arguing: are the inner cities worse off than they have ever been? because Trump said the inner cities are terrible, they have never been worse, they are the worst they have ever been... typical trump style, just over the top, gross exaggerations.

So teh MSNBC lady fact checks him, tells him that he's wrong, that incomes blah blah blah 1980's blah blah blah... then the other black guy says Trump is an idiot and racist, because he doesn't want to acknowledge the successes of Obablah blah blah blah... So the third balck guy says they are the worst they've ever been, gets shouted down, eventually he explodes out, and says, "the facts dont matter" and oh boy, did Snopey-fact-checkin-anchorwoman and her black friend just laugh him up and down.

Now imagine, some people in the inner city, watching this, life is tough as nails. There are really shots ringing out. Your house does get robbed once a year. Your kids get in fights at least twice a year. Do you really think you give a flying f if life was actually worse in 1978?
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-24-2016 at 02:44 PM.

This has gone past the realm of funny and is now sad. I know it hasn't gotten THIS bad, but to me it might as well be.

RPF: We have emails Trump sent saying he was running to hedge his bets against the Clintons.

Trumpsters: That email was before Trump changed

RPF: We have an email of Trump saying that he will never change

Trumpsters: Trump doesn't write emails he is a billionare

So I'd suggest some serious introspection... ...why do some of you actually really hate trump?
    I'm just me, one guy out here in the sticks, I can't speak for anybody else so the "some of you" part is out of my scope..

As for me, I don't hate Trump, nor do I love, respect or fawn over him.

Far as I'm concerned he's just another dishonest, blowhard politician.

I do think he'd probably be better for my part of the country than Hitlery but he certainly doesn't inspire me enough to vote for him.

I guarantee you there is no "Grab her by the pussy" tape for Rand. Nor would Rand have stupidly attacked a gold star family and gotten a bunch of completely dumbass supporters (some of them here) to join in with the attack. (Seriously I am ashamed to be associated with anybody stupid enough to think that somehow being a immigration lawyer disqualified a Muslim who's son died in Buish's stupid war for speaking out against the idea that Muslims as a whole should be banned from coming to this country. For one thing a Muslim immigration lawyer would actually stand to make millions from Trump's new "extreme vetting" program. For another, no matter how bad the IRA got, Britain never banned Catholics.) Also Rand has made genuine outreach to the African American community so, unlike Trump, he's not pointing to a token in the crowd and saying "There is my African American supporter." Trump's right in that Hillary has done nothing to earn the black vote. Neither has he. It's a wash. Rand would have made decriminalization of marijuana a campaign issue and won over a lot of Bernie Sanders voters. Rand wouldn't have had to argue with debate moderators over whether or not he was "always against the Iraq war." Rand's also been vetted. The enemy brought out their best guns against Rand, AquaBuddha, the Civil Rights Act etc, and it didn't take. If they could have taken Rand out with a prostitute rumor don't you think they would have done it already? The worst rumor against Trump, that he raped an underage girl just like Bill Clinton allegedly did, hasn't even been given serious air time yet.
    I appreciate your support of Rand, and truly wish he was still running. But my larger point had nothing to do with Rand. My point is about a mainstream media that is fully in the tank for Hillary. A media that will lie, cheat, smear, manipulate, black-out, cover-up and do anything they need to push their favored candidates, in this case, Hillary.

As I said, Johnson was effectively eliminated with two simple gotcha questions. Howard Dean was taken out with a simple "yeeeehaaa" clip. My point is about the media and standard election and campaign tricks.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-24-2016 at 02:54 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

WTF is with the salacious adulation?

[Edit]

It just keeps coming;

2nd [edit]

Get a room already!
    Double puke.

Alpha male? Trump is a smack talking juvenile. He'd get his ass kicked if he tried his insults on the street. He's been protected his whole life.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I might have thought he was a stooge in the beginning.

But he has been saying so many things, and so many times, that takes on Hillary corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    If you hate Info Wars, please ignore the intro but please watch the 6 minute or so Trump segment.

That's speaking some truth that I haven't heard anyone other than Ron speak at this level. In many ways he delivers the message in a way that Boobus Americanus can understand better than Ron himself ever could.

I have never been a lesser of two evil voter. There is much about Trump that I find repellent. And I am still concerned with his past association with the Clintons and also Wikileaks revelation that the DNC pumped his campaign. So I'm not sure what I'll do on election day.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This has gone past the realm of funny and is now sad. I know it hasn't gotten THIS bad, but to me it might as well be.
    that is because you still don't understand him.

You know, trump told his supporters, when he first started, and the media was saying he had no chance, he said, "we're gonna win, we're gonna win more than anybody has ever won, we are gonna win so hard your face is going to hurt from smiling from winning so much, and then you are going to ask me to stop winning, because we are winning so much it is starting to hurt, and I'll say no, we aren't done winning"

If he had failed to clinch the republican nomination, then, sure... ...he sucks.

But he delivered, didn't he?

Trump is not in this for the Clintons, by the way. He does nothing for anybody but himself. He thinks he can be the best president ever. He might be right. I am not doubting him at this moment. I am very impressed with the way he handled the media. it is simply unbelievable to me.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Double puke.

Alpha male? Trump is a smack talking juvenile. He'd get his ass kicked if he tried his insults on the street. He's been protected his whole life.
    YOu think he is a naive simpleton? Is being an alpha male about being the best fighter? Are you an alpha male, and able to define what an alpha male is?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast