Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump just handed Hillary the Presidency

Hey, AF, lemme ask you a question - are there any issues which you think Hillary Clinton is better on than Trump? I mean, even the police state issue, wasn't Hillary the one who ordered the US military on Waco?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hey, AF, lemme ask you a question - are there any issues which you think Hillary Clinton is better on than Trump? I mean, even the police state issue, wasn't Hillary the one who ordered the US military on Waco?
    https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/lgbt-equality/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...waco-massacre/

Snopes

, seriously someone is quoting that left wing site here?

Last edited by Danke; 10-24-2016 at 01:57 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Awesome
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think if we can get Collins on the right campaigns we can make some really good voting progress on 2018 tho
    Get him on the Dem campaigns so he can sabotage their grassroots instead of liberty grassroots for once.
    I am the spoon.

I never thought I would see the day when AF posted a headline that sounds so much like a headline the mainstream media has been using for a year a half now..
    Trump pulled so many punches in the debates it wasn't funny. His actions haven't been the actions of someone trying to win.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Trump pulled so many punches in the debates it wasn't funny. His actions haven't been the actions of someone trying to win.
    There it is. Trump has been wielding a brand of fake exposition, where he scratches the surface of truth but then redirects to false causes or fails to give the real/whole story.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Thanks, AF. This has been my sentiment all along.

Trump was either a plant or a useful idiot. Either way, he had the same effect. Trump was the establishment's tool to end what Ron Paul started.

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.179...90&oe=580E2DCA

(Can't get video to embed.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Newsflash- Trump is neither a deep political thinker nor a particularly skilled debater. And even if he did have a strong grasp of the issues and had come up with a great comeback in his head, you could easily derail him by simply making some petty attack that would cause him to drop everything and go off on a tangent.

Trump is the same person he's been for the past forty years of public life. Vaguely nationalistic, vaguely traditional, and vaguely opposed to the multinational elite. He has good instincts, but no deep understanding or ability to string together complex philosophical arguments.

Trump is not a plant. He's just an imperfect guy who happens to represent the best hope we have at the current moment.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People who think Rand wouldn't be winning are delusional. Yes some of the neocons wouldn't support him but the Republican base would. Rand hasn't supported left-wing policies or given money to the Clintons. The base has problems with Trump, but not Rand. And by the way, a large number of Republicans are desperate to find candidate that can appeal to minorities because it's essential to the party's survival. When it comes to foreign policy, many Republicans might not be excited, but they'll vote for him to stop Hillary. Sanders supporters would be more willing to stay at home or vote third party because the prospect of Rand Paul as President doesn't frighten them like the prospect of Trump winning does.

You don't have to play dirty to beat Hillary, you have to try to lose to Hillary. The fact that Trump is losing to her shows that he is a terrible candidate.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump is the same person he's been for the past forty years of public life.
    Do you mean a self-proclaimed member of the establishment? Or a gun control proponent? Or a universal health care proponent? Or someone who doesn't care about private property? Or a proponent of open borders? Or a pro-choice proponent? Or...

You know, because his campaign had been spending the last year or so trying to convince people otherwise.

I mean, I agree that he's the same (purely concerned with his own self-interests and ego) but that's not what's being sold.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle;[URL="tel:6339138"
    6339138[/URL]]Yes, because Johnson/Weld's would be so much prettier.
    And what pray tell makes you think I want anything whatever to do with Johnson/Weld? Is this more of your 'Convention of States' bull$#@! where you just make shyt up and hope something hurts me?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There it is. Trump has been wielding a brand of fake exposition, where he scratches the surface of truth but then redirects to false causes or fails to give the real/whole story.
    Exactly.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    As opposed to going full "conspiritard" during a presidential debate?

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    People who think Rand wouldn't be winning are delusional. Yes some of the neocons wouldn't support him but the Republican base would. Rand hasn't supported left-wing policies or given money to the Clintons. The base has problems with Trump, but not Rand. And by the way, a large number of Republicans are desperate to find candidate that can appeal to minorities because it's essential to the party's survival. When it comes to foreign policy, many Republicans might not be excited, but they'll vote for him to stop Hillary. Sanders supporters would be more willing to stay at home or vote third party because the prospect of Rand Paul as President doesn't frighten them like the prospect of Trump winning does.

You don't have to play dirty to beat Hillary, you have to try to lose to Hillary. The fact that Trump is losing to her shows that he is a terrible candidate.
    Rand would beat Hillary in a fair election. So would Ron. This isn't a fair election. If Rand was the nominee the MSM wouldn't utter a sentence about him without following it up with "You know, his dad Ron is a racist." Or any other lines they used against Ron in 08/12. They'd also play clips of pre Romney endorsement Rand where he was much more of a mirror of Ron than he is now.

LOL Barbary Pirates.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Huh?
    I am the spoon.

Rand would beat Hillary in a fair election. So would Ron. This isn't a fair election. If Rand was the nominee the MSM wouldn't utter a sentence about him without following it up with "You know, his dad Ron is a racist." Or any other lines they used against Ron in 08/12. They'd also play clips of pre Romney endorsement Rand where he was much more of a mirror of Ron than he is now.

LOL Barbary Pirates.
    Rand would destroy Hillary in the debates and the American public by and large hates Hillary. If Rand couldn't beat her, no one could.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL Barbary Pirates.
    You haven't even gotten in to Aqua Buddha. Can you imagine how the media would paint that? We'd have gotten months of nothing but racist newsletters, then the final month the "Aqua Buddha" story would break and we'd hear about how Rand "kidnapped" a woman.

You haven't even gotten in to Aqua Buddha. Can you imagine how the media would paint that? We'd have gotten months of nothing but racist newsletters, then the final month the "Aqua Buddha" story would break and we'd hear about how Rand "kidnapped" a woman.
    The difference being that Rand would have pivoted. My guess is that he wouldn't have spent weeks focusing his own attention on Aqua Buddha.

Wasn't it Rand who got in a bit of trouble over something he said about the Civil Rights Act? If I am remembering that correctly, the media would have run with that for all they were worth.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Aqua Buddha back fired on Conway.

Dirty tricks and gotcha questions would be used by the media against any candidate running against Queen Hillary. All it took was "Aleppo" and "name a foreign leader" to take down Johnson. If simple gotcha questions don't work, they will escalate.

There is always a crack smoking prostitute somewhere that would be willing to say they had sex and smoked crack with a candidate. Doesn't have to be a shred of real evidence. The media would run with it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Dirty tricks and gotcha questions would be used by the media against any candidate running against Queen Hillary. All it took was "Aleppo" and "name a foreign leader" to take down Johnson. If simple gotcha questions don't work, they will escalate.

There is always a crack smoking prostitute somewhere that would be willing to say they had sex and smoked crack with a candidate. Doesn't have to be a shred of real evidence. The media would run with it.
    Indeed. Rand is mostly clean without much skeletons in his closet. In this day and age, all it takes is a rape allegation or sexual assault (without proof) and you are guilty automatically. Bring out 10 accusers, its gg.

Yeah.. i acquited a gang banger of 1st degree murder with a vehicle. The prosecution just kept saying how bad of a person he was and just slinging mud. Even if Hitler killed 6 million people 70 years ago, he would not be automatically guilty for murder if he allegedly killed a person today.

The sooner we cull this herd of the weak, the better. I actually hope Hillary tries to ban guns! Good luck with that.... that may be just the spark this country needs, imo
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post

Rand would have lost because he hates black people, as evidenced by his stance on civil rights act

And also because he's an isolationist

And also because he's a libertarian who probably thinks people shpuld run around naked smoking pot all the time (yes, he has denied that specifically, but who knows whats true)

And also because I think he wants old people to be homeless on the streets - though I may be mixing that up with his father Ron
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Hmm....only if you think, for example, that it is "conspiratard" to admit that Benghazi was where the CIA and State Department jointly ran weapons from Libya to Syria to arm ISIS, who "we" are now supposedly so concerned about destroying that "we" have to overthrow Assad to "defeat" ISIS. Instead, Trump said that Obama and Hillary created ISIS by leaving a vacuum in Iraq (false in multiple ways), instead of speaking the truth of the cause that ISIS is an intel operation of CIA, Mossad and other intel agencies being used as excuse to take over Syria. But since Trump is surrounded by Israel-firsters, that would never happen and the true cause would never be revealed. Like I said, fake exposition. A classic misdirection tactic where the premise is truth (Obama and Hillary created ISIS) but the cause is false, thus maintaining the official narrative.

So, "conspiratard" like that?
    Last edited by devil21; 10-24-2016 at 11:03 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The second debate was. I think he just got bad advice in the third debate. Too many people in his own campaign trying to sabotage him.

Controlled opposition, scientifically executed by professionals, lubed by the most media-hypnotized populace that's ever existed.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.

trump is now the exemplar of free markets, dovish foreign policy, 2nd amendment rights, individual choice, anti-social justice. The inheritor of the Ron Paul Revolution, beloved by Alex Jones, Stefan Molyneux and Walter Block.

Has a mission ever been more beautifully accomplished? Pay your respects.

And for "non-trump supporting" concern trolls - consider being very ashamed of yourself just for a moment.
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 10-24-2016 at 12:42 PM.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I mean, even the police state issue, wasn't Hillary the one who ordered the US military on Waco?
    The first lady is in charge of the FBI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast