Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump just handed Hillary the Presidency

Exclamation Trump just handed Hillary the Presidency

I've been pretty quiet about this, since I've got a Trump Humper in the house...

But you know what, now?

$#@! you people.

$#@! you hard.

You assenholes allowed a greasy used car salesman to bamboozle you into thinking he was somehow the "anti Establishment" candidate, when he has been part of the Establishment his whole $#@!ing life.

You $#@!ing morons are directly responsible for unleashing the shrieking harridan Hillary on all of us.

Nice $#@!ing work.

Let’s Hope for a Record Low Turnout

http://ericpetersautos.com/2016/10/2...appy-new-look/

By eric - October 22, 2016

Trump coulda been a contender – maybe even more than that.

Now I wonder whether it was all another Long Con.

The cynic in me (I am a journalist) begins to wonder whether, indeed, it was rigged.

By Trump.

For Hillary.

For them.

The oligarchy that runs everything. Not just the government.

How else to explain Trump’s conversion to stumblebum Republican?

His cop-sucking and flag-humping and even (yes) his Bible beating? That plus the Tapes may result in a sweep for her.

Which would enable her to claim a mandate

If you think things are bad now, wait.

Imagine a Hillary unchained. Able to say “the people” tsunami’d her into office to create the New America she has been working toward all her life. Unlike Bill, who is basically a libertine, who just wants serial blowjobs both literal and metaphorical – to be the center of attention, worshipped – Hillary wants to be obeyed.

Some may recall when she was merely a frustrated dragon lady, back in the ’90s – when Slick Bill gave her portfolio to create Hillarycare. Among other things, had this business become law, it would have become a criminal offense to pay for medical treatment on a fee-for-service basis.

The woman is filled with hate – and lusts for power.

Donald may just have given it to her, too.

What happened?

Why did he stop talking coherently? Let alone talking about ending the endless wars? And getting rid of – not replacing – Obamacare?

He flushed himself.

Became what he claimed to be a departure from. If Trump talked the way he talks now six months ago, there would be some other Republican at the top of the ticket. He’d lose, too – but at least we wouldn’t have been Charlie Brown’d again.

We’d have been better off with Mittens or maybe the real-life Tony Soprano from New Jersey. Rancid meat, sure – but clearly green.

The only hope now is that a majority of the country is so disgusted by him – and filled with dread about her – that they stay home and vote for neither. If there is a record low turnout, then neither of these two cretins (or the lesser one, Gary Johnson) could plausibly claim to possess a mandate. Whatever vile “plans” they have for us would be regarded as illegitimate on the face of it.

We’d still be ruled, but less effectively. It would force them – all of them – to take off the Happy Mask of “democracy” and reveal themselves for who and what they are. We are talking late Soviet ossified apparatchiks waving woodenly from atop Lenin’s tomb. No one’s fooled.

And that’s the best we can hope for, I think….
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't sweat it. In THIS household there are plenty of Trumphumpers. All opposition to them has ever gotten me was a ban. Why bother?

ETA: And I'm not going to the booth this year. Not even to write Ron Paul in. I'm over it. Done. I'm a full blown agorist. $#@! the U.S. of A. Honestly. It's a travesty. There's NOTHING to be proud for, there is NOTHING that can be done excepting a full scale civil war, and I'm just...done with it. RIP.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-23-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Don't sweat it. In THIS household there are plenty of Trumphumpers. All opposition to them has ever gotten me was a ban. Why bother?

ETA: And I'm not going to the booth this year. Not even to write Ron Paul in. I'm over it. Done. I'm a full blown agorist. $#@! the U.S. of A. Honestly. It's a travesty. There's NOTHING to be proud for, there is NOTHING that can be done excepting a full scale civil war, and I'm just...done with it. RIP.
    Lol
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Why did he stop talking coherently? Let alone talking about ending the endless wars? And getting rid of – not replacing – Obamacare?
    What? when was he ever coherent about anything? This is who he is, a poison pill dropped into the GOP well to kill the GOP. A lot of people called this a long time ago and when it really mattered.

Date of the video August 7 2015.

AF why cant you and the person writing that article not hope for a low dem turn out and high rep turnout? I mean you both are hoping for low low on both sides. That seems like an unlikely scenario and also counter productive to what you hoping for. Which is a Hillary loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What? when was he ever coherent about anything? This is who he is, a poison pill dropped into the GOP well to kill the GOP. A lot of people called this a long time ago and when it really mattered.

At the rate GOP is going its going to die anyways.

Your strategy for GOP would result in it's death too.

Your strategy for libertarian would result and w.e they are now a 1% party. So I guess at worst we simply not doing better.

I personally hope either for a Trump win or if he loses for irreversible changes.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    At the rate GOP is going its going to die anyways.

Your strategy for GOP would result in it's death too.

Your strategy for libertarian would result and w.e they are now a 1% party. So I guess at worst we simply not doing better.

I personally hope either for a Trump win or if he loses for irreversible changes.
    Maybe so, but we had a doctor trying to give a needed CPR to the GOP patient before the orange buffoon came in with his chainsaw defibrillator and people like you let him operate on the patient. The patient had a chance under almost anyone other than the orange a$$hole.

Maybe so, but we had a doctor trying to give a needed CPR to the GOP patient before the orange buffoon came in with his chainsaw defibrillator and people like you let him operate on the patient. The patient had a chance under almost anyone other than the orange a$$hole.
    I think Rand would have had to deal with the same BS Trump is dealing with. If Trump can't win so will Rand.

Rand would also need to go as far as Trump to win. That means taking out Clinton dirty laundry and attacking rigging of elections.

He would also not be palatable to Never Trumpers.

You would end up fighting the exact same battle. If Trump wins then Rand just lost at primary stage. If Trump loses it would be for all the reasons why Rand would have lost.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think Rand would have had to deal with the same BS Trump is dealing with. If Trump can't win so will Rand.

Rand would also need to go as far as Trump to win. That means taking out Clinton dirty laundry and attacking rigging of elections.

He would also not be palatable to Never Trumpers.

You would end up fighting the exact same battle. If Trump wins then Rand just lost at primary stage. If Trump loses it would be for all the reasons why Rand would have lost.
    I'm a Never Trumper and Rand was "palatable" to me.

the author writes this piece then begs for donations at the bottom.... hope for a low-turnout?? How does that do anything when the corporate media will determine the narrative, not us...

At least trump is fighting the corporate media, exposing their bias and inspiring more people to be anti-establishment by hammering the clinton corruption.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    the author writes this piece then begs for donations at the bottom.... hope for a low-turnout?? How does that do anything when the corporate media will determine the narrative, not us...

At least trump is fighting the corporate media, exposing their bias and inspiring more people to be anti-establishment by hammering the clinton corruption.
    Yeah. It's tough being an opinionist when you aren't getting ducats from political parties. What an $#@!.

I could care less if Trump gives Clinton the election or vice versa. It doesn't matter at all. They both suck.

I'm a Never Trumper and Rand was "palatable" to me.
    Common turn on your brain. I was not talking about you. I am talking about neocons. There is always a faction of stubborn mules that won't vote for one candidate or another. You don't even count since you did not vote for Romney or McCain like me. As far as republicans are concerned you don't exist. For every new republican that will vote Rand there could be two that won't for one never Trump reason or another.

I am pretty sure the moment Rand had like what? 9% in Iowa it was all over and there was no where Rand supporters to go. Could not really rally to support anyone else. What would you expect those people to go? People were excited for 2016 and it was game over at the starting line with months and months of political BS to go.

Plus the fact that Gary Johnson wasn't picked until a few months later..

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I don't think anything has changed. Trump is still the northeast moderate liberal Republican in the mold of Mitt Romney. He thinks government is the answer to many problems instead of seeing that it is the problem in most cases. I still think he will beat Hillary which I welcome because of the Supreme Court mainly. I can tell you that Hillary has lost lifetime Democrat voters because of her corruption. This doesn't mean those votes will fall to Trump because most likely they will go to Johnson, Stein or a withheld vote. Trump hasn't handed $#@! to Hillary. She is doing her best to convince people that she will win, but that is worth less than the corrupt newsprint it is written on.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

It's already been decided who will win. We have little to do with it. Even if we did, they can manipulate the outcome.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't like either one of them, but we are going to get one or the other. The other possibility is that violence ensues and Obama does something to stay in the White House longer.

It does no good to yell at people and call names. Something went horribly wrong and we have to deal with the consequences. It remains to us to come together to arrive at some sort of peaceful opposition. We are NAFers, after all, and we have to find a way to see ourselves through the next administration.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I didn't watch the video, but that is pretty much my reaction to this. When the hell was he ever coherent? i must have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Trump just handed Hillary the Presidency
    He has done this dozens of times already, his rise so far has defied all predictions of pundits. So far, after each "stumble" he has ended on top in the end although Clinton-Media machine is his toughest opponent. I won't write him off quite yet.

Let’s Hope for a Record Low Turnout
    Depends , but in some low turnout scenarios it could mean end of HRC. Obama's legacy panic speech could be an early sign.

If Black voters stayed home, war crimes lobbies preferred candidate is certain to lose

How else to explain Trump’s conversion to stumblebum Republican?

His cop-sucking and flag-humping and even (yes) his Bible beating? That plus the Tapes may result in a sweep for her.
    It's tribal/institutional alliances being formed on both sides, at this point BLM-HRC alliance does not seem any more popular than Trump-Troops-lawenforcement alliance.
    If Hillary can make a comeback from a literal stumble/faint/getting carried with feet dragged with help of media narrative after some pundits had declared her "done", Trump's stumbles don't seem all too extraordinary. Writer of this piece seems to be giving way too much credibility to corrupt media narratives.

Which would enable her to claim a mandate
    Not so simplistic.
    If anyone who is seen less trustworhy than Trump, it is SWC Hillary:

Donald Trump Seen As More Transparent, Clinton Camp "Doing Something Horribly Wrong"
    By Ian Schwartz
    September 16, 2016
    MSNBC: When it comes to transparency, Donald Trump is scoring higher than Hillary Clinton in a new Quinnipiac poll. What's behind the numbers?
    The Morning Joe panel discusses a Quinnipiac poll that shows Donald Trump is more transparent than Hillary Clinton, 54% to 37%

I think if we can get Collins on the right campaigns we can make some really good voting progress on 2018 tho
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think if we can get Collins on the right campaigns we can make some really good voting progress on 2018 tho
    Oh-goody..

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Oh-goody..
    Vote harder.

Vote harder.
    I'm thinking of setting up a bunch of big trump signs just outside the legal limit of the voting precinct on election day, along with a camera and see how many trigglypuffs I can trigger.

How badly do u people want Hillary? i dont like Trump myself but i would rather Trump then Hillary and honestly that source is questionable.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    How badly do u people want Hillary? i dont like Trump myself but i would rather Trump then Hillary and honestly that source is questionable.
    I can just see it now....

"Wow, these cattle cars they are shoving us into at gunpoint are not nearly as ugly as Hillary's cattle cars would have been!"

Rand shot his own self in the foot. If he had wanted to kill his campaign, he couldn't have done it any better or faster than what he did.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I can just see it now....

"Wow, these cattle cars they are shoving us into at gunpoint are not nearly as ugly as Hillary's cattle cars would have been!"
    Yes, because Johnson/Weld's would be so much prettier.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Last edited by dannno; 10-24-2016 at 12:40 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I never thought I would see the day when AF posted a headline that sounds so much like a headline the mainstream media has been using for a year a half now..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast