Thread: Give a Man a Fish...

Give a Man a Fish...

NOTE: The term "Fish" is a Metaphor for being able to provide for ones self (whether male or female) by conducting honest work.

I think everyone has heard the phrase "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a night. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

What the US govt and the mighty mighty Corporations that have grown up around us have done is denied us the ability to Fish. They do everything in their power to keep us from fishing for ourselves, and when we can go fishing, they demand that we give them our Fish. This has led the majority of people to being controllable, which is beneficial to the Ruling Class of Elites by creating a society that offers blind obedience for their daily ration of Fish as well as being highly profitable for Corporations by selling our own fish back to us after prices have been increased.

The best business to be in is in the Business of Government

By denying the common man the ability to fish for themselves, you can effectively eliminate all forms of legal competition and enslave people with Dependency on your Fish. This also creates an incentive for the common man to compete with legal competition with illegal competition, thus, the Black Market is born. Not only is the Black Market created by business interference with government which interferes with the common mans ability to fish, it causes the man to experience a high degree of dissonance between morality and legality in which they are forced to choose to either lose respect for the law or to lose respect for themselves.

Free men must have the Right to Fish for themselves.

Debate.

(I need someone to play Devil's Advocate and post things in absolute contrary to Fishing being a good thing for the commonfolk so we can try to overcome the ideas that enslave free men by controlling their fish please...)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Put a man in charge of whether or not others can fish, and he'll have more fish than he knows what to do with.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Fish;

Learn a trade, any trade.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

All the fish I see belong to me . Danke will buy my license.
    Do something Danke