Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WikiLeaks Reveals DNC Elevated Trump to Help Clinton

Whatever you all think, if it is based on anything published in the mainstream media, it is probably wrong. We have been thoroughly gaslighted.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Uh huh, vote for the 3rd party, Johnson/Weld, and support an idiot and an open borders world government dude. What could go wrong with that?

Did you catch Gary on CSPAN the other day? He was talking about his love of the EPA. Good stuff.
    Thought you might appreciate this one...

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Thought you might appreciate this one...

Kind of out of context. You should include the original speech and let people decide.

He also got booed by the same "peers".
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Kind of out of context. You should include the original speech and let people decide.

Last edited by Danke; 10-23-2016 at 03:37 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thank you. I actually saw the whole speech for both of them. Of course this video is like kryptonite to that meme.

I hope the Trumpsters had their fun and I hope Donald will do the decent thing and not ask them to pay off his campaign debts after he loses. He's self funded after all.

It is far above any bar set by Trump supporters this cycle.

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    It is far above any bar set by Trump supporters this cycle.

I love this. This proves to me your opinion is garbage. Because I saw the video and know you taking things out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    I hope the Trumpsters had their fun and I hope Donald will do the decent thing and not ask them to pay off his campaign debts after he loses. He's self funded after all.

I love this. This proves to me your opinion is garbage. Because I saw the video and know you taking things out of context.
    This may cost ya. You are going against a moderator. I'd be shaking in my boots.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

3) The Clintons asked Trump to run.
    When did the Clinton's do that? Do you have a source?

We know there was a phone call or two between Bill and Trump, but Bill denied asking Trump to run. See: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...colbert-214499

You see what you see in the video, I see what I see.

Some see a guy who wants to put Hillary in jail, I don't. I see a con-man who operates in the circles you see on that dais, with no intention of killing their golden egg laying geese.

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    All #nevertrump people, if Trump is going to lose why don't you take a break and come back after the election to see how right you were?

This may cost ya. You are going against a moderator. I'd be shaking in my boots.
    Silverhand is right. RPH IS taking it completely out of context.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Some of you must be delusional. Trump is going to lose and it won't even be close.

I think trump knew his job would be to prevent a Rand Paul nominee, and maybe he never expected to become the nominee. But the fact that the media called trump the "anti establishment" option early on tells me that they were all on the same page about propping trump up over the true anti establishment candidate.

Trump is a billionaire. He IS the establishment and will be a continuation of the status quo. If he somehow wins.
    Sadly, Rand Paul blew his campaign all by himself. He didn't need any help from anyone to do that.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

So what? RPH is a mod, aren't we supposed to suck up to him/her as otherwise their incompetence will get exposed? Aren't they going to lose their position/privileges?

Actually, he's not. That video shows you who really runs $#@!. Here's a clue: it's the guy (and his bosses) sitting between Trump and Clinton.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Actually, he's not. That video shows you who really runs $#@!. Here's a clue: it's the guy (and his bosses) sitting between Trump and Clinton.
    The guy is also a shapeshifter.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So what? RPH is a mod, aren't we supposed to suck up to him/her as otherwise their incompetence will get exposed? Aren't they going to lose their position/privileges?
    Who GAF if he's a mod? How about simply respecting the guy for the tens of thousands of hours he's dedicated to working in the trenches to promote liberty while the rest of you lot were poking at a keyboard, sucking down lattes, and acting like the world owed you one?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Who GAF if he's a mod? How about simply respecting the guy for the tens of thousands of hours he's dedicated to working in the trenches to promote liberty while the rest of you lot were poking at a keyboard, sucking down lattes, and acting like the world owed you one?

Everyone deserves respect.
    ================

WikiLeaks Reveals DNC Elevated Trump to Help Clinton
    Where exactly is this said?
    ================

RPH isn't like that. He doesn't even spend that much time here anymore.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Where exactly is this said?
    The article says that there were three candidates they listed as "wanted candidates" including Trump.

According to an email from Marissa Astor, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook’s assistant, to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, the campaign knew Trump was going to run, and pushed his legitimacy as a candidate. WikiLeaks’ release shows that it was seen as in Clinton’s best interest to run against Trump in the general election. The memo, sent to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) also reveals the DNC and Clinton campaign were strategizing on behalf of their candidate at the very beginning of the primaries. “We think our goals mirror those of the DNC,” stated the memo, attached to the email under the title “muddying the waters.”

The memo named Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson as wanted candidates. “We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously,” the memo noted.
    (link in the piece is to a different email so we can't read the original). https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120

Update- it is the email. Click on "attachment" at the link.

To: The Democratic National Committee
    Re: 2016 GOP presidential candidates
    Date: April 7, 2015

Friends,
    This memo is intended to outline the strategy and goals a potential Hillary Clinton presidential campaign would have
    regarding the 2016 Republican presidential field. Clearly most of what is contained in this memo is work the DNC is
    already doing. This exercise is intended to put those ideas to paper.

Our Goals & Strategy
    Our hope is that the goal of a potential HRC campaign and the DNC would be one-in-the-same: to make whomever the
    Republicans nominate unpalatable to a majority of the electorate. We have outlined three strategies to obtain our goal:

1) Force all Republican candidates to lock themselves into extreme conservative positions that will hurt them in a
    general election;
    2) Undermine any credibility/trust Republican presidential candidates have to make inroads to our coalition or
    independents;
    3) Muddy the waters on any potential attack lodged against HRC

There are two ways to approach the strategies mentioned above. The first is to use the field as a whole to inflict damage
    on itself similar to what happened to Mitt Romney in 2012. The variety of candidates is a positive here, and many of the
    lesser known can serve as a cudgel to move the more established candidates further to the right.

In this scenario, we
    don’t want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more “Pied Piper” candidates who actually
    represent the mainstream of the Republican Party. Pied Piper candidates include, but aren’t limited to:

• Ted Cruz
    • Donald Trump
    • Ben Carson

We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them
    seriously.
    It is dates April, 2015- two months before Trump officially announced he was running.

More in the PDF.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2016 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The article says that there were three candidates they listed as "wanted candidates" including Trump.

(link in the piece is to a different email so we can't read the original). https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120

Update- it is the email. Click on "attachment" at the link.

It is dates April, 2015- two months before Trump officially announced he was running.

More in the PDF.
    Lol, again Zippy grasping at straws.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Banned

Blog Entries
    Anybody want to explain, if Trump is a plant, why they are throwing away their newsmedia? I mean I KNOW they now know that at least 50% of the population sees their newsmedia is lies and propaganda. Before this election, I'd put it at 10 or 20%. This is how you know truth, folks. OK? when they coordinate their entire media machine, to attack, they know their propaganda is being exposed. They are throwing their entire news media to the minefield. Either they are scared, or they are done with soft power, and are moving to hard power post-haste.

I don't know who trump is, who controls them, who he is an agent of... ...but the establishment clearly hates him... ...and he will win far more votes. He is not controlled by the establishment... ...unless civil war is their end game.

The electronic machines are rigged. Vote by mail is rigged, so he doesn't stand a chance.

But it is time to make sure you are stocked up. I can feel it in my gut. I have always shallowly thought we are close, but never felt that this is the end, and it is going to be cataclysmic. I feel that now, in the core of my soul. This is why I looked so long for the truth and to understand everything, and would know when the time came. I would not be surprised if armed gangs and riots broke out Nov. 9, and never quit. I definitely expect a bunch of small towns and sheriffs to declare independence at least. Like hundreds of towns once the trend starts.

Funnily, at occupy, everybody I talked to thought we had about five years left. it's been almost exactly five years. Especially after watching an orwellian video about what happened during the Democratic Convention. That was creepy.

Watch this, you will not believe it. I didn't care about the primaries, so I had no idea. Ignore her BS about she was filled with hope because the Bernie people "fought back".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHD_bj5fXO0

Meet your queen, and the orwellian empire behind her. I guarantee, when you see the creepy things they did to create a facade of popularity for her.....
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-24-2016 at 02:43 AM.

http://observer.com/2016/10/wikileak...-help-clinton/

Note this at the bottom of the article:

Disclosure: Donald Trump is the father-in-law of Jared Kushner, the publisher of Observer Media.

So even those close to Trump know that Clinton wanted Trump to be the GOP nominee.

Trump is the Clinton's manchurian candidate. He fought just enough to keep rank and file republicans on board. But if Trump was really trying to win he would have made this into a TV commercial.

Ben Carson was put into the same category - you were a fair supporter of his if I recall.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Anybody want to explain, if Trump is a plant, why they are throwing away their newsmedia? I mean I KNOW they now know that at least 50% of the population sees their newsmedia is lies and propaganda. Before this election, I'd put it at 10 or 20%.
    It's reverse, reverse, uh.. reverse psychology.. An elaborate ploy by TPTB to make people vote for Trump in order to get Hillary elected. Or something. Ask CaptainUSA and Nickers, they can explain it better.

All kidding aside, I think you are correct. They appear to be going all in... Very desperate, and VERY disturbing, but not surprising now that they've been completely exposed courtesy of the orange wrecking ball. The jig is up and they know it. Might as well use up whatever capital they have left in the MSM now, because if Trump wins or if the election is viewed as a sham, they lose power anyway.

They have nothing to lose at this point.
    Last edited by openfire; 10-24-2016 at 04:13 AM.

Sadly, Rand Paul blew his campaign all by himself. He didn't need any help from anyone to do that.
    In a lot of ways I agree completely. In some ways, I feel that he could have still had a fighting chance if trump wasn't there blowing up the spotlight.

Lots of things I wish had gone differently, but I've resigned to Rand taking the approach he felt was the best chance for him and the country. Backfired, but he would still have my vote.

Ron Paul is my president.
    No - No - No - No

The guy is also a shapeshifter.
    This is how rumors get started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Clintons are bad, Donald is bad...

I vote for Ron !!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast