Thread: Rigged 2016 - watch and share

Rigged 2016 - watch and share

http://www.rigged2016.com

put in a junk email and get a link to watch for free (1 week left). 1 hour long. worth it....

If you are voting for Clinton, you are an idiot. If you are voting for Trump, you are moron. We deserve a better choice, and there is one on the ballot in all 50 states. Maybe not perfect; but far, far better than a criminal or a crazy person. Stop being played as a puppet. There is more on the menu than a choice between processed spam or cheese wiz.

Good video, with some well know people having their say on the matter. (Ok, I hate Beck... but still, watch the video and share.)

I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Saw that the other day. It's pretty good. Trumpkins here will hate it because they'll say that the video is promoting Hillary. Seriously, I had some Trumpkins argue with me on Facebook trying to tell me that.

Beck = can't watch
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Beck = can't watch
    It isn't all Beck. He has 2 or 3 30 second showings. If I can stomach that amount, anyone can... He his a Beckstabber. And Buck Feck... But it is not like the show is all about him. He has 2 or 3 blirps where is commenting on the stuff we agree with (before he typically beckstabs.) Anyway, I would recommend you watch it. It goes on about Flint and poverty a little too much IMHO, and also touches on Sanders and how he got screwed... All and all, worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Saw that the other day. It's pretty good. Trumpkins here will hate it because they'll say that the video is promoting Hillary. Seriously, I had some Trumpkins argue with me on Facebook trying to tell me that.
    LOL, it is funny how "Ford or Chevy" is the mindset is of most Americans.

I liked when Johnson was in the Twitter offices and was responding to the reporter on Aleppo and foreign policy. If Americans got to see that energy and passion....

Share the film... although most Americans want 30 second sound bites and won't take an hour to see it...

Last edited by Thor; 10-23-2016 at 08:00 AM.