Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Way H is Gonna Lose - What This Means for Us

When Hillery wins, the War will come home.

The Gloves will come off in the War on Us.

This is the Mastermind behind the OKC bombing. and that targeted Patriots.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Oh yeah and this:

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Exactly. What people often fail to realize is that Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell will be working with Hillary. There will be no opposition to her, except for the Liberty caucus, and they will be under siege the entire time.
    Mitch McConnell will be the minority leader. The GOP is positioned to lose the Senate. And yeah, Ryan will bend us over every time.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Mitch McConnell will be the minority leader. The GOP is positioned to lose the Senate. And yeah, Ryan will bend us over every time.
    Heh, I figure the useless GOP needs to lose the house as well, so we can have one party rule for Glorious Madame President.

No Way H is Gonna Lose - What This Means for Us
    Oh, and what this means for us is simple:

It means what it always means, regardless of who "wins".

War will continue, more freedom will be lost, regulation and government intrusion into your life will increase, and you will lose more of the fruits of your labor and more of your property.

I guess I will find out tomorrow if my Political Prognostication is correct. Thanks for the comments everyone!
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh, and what this means for us is simple:

It means what it always means, regardless of who "wins".

War will continue, more freedom will be lost, regulation and government intrusion into your life will increase, and you will lose more of the fruits of your labor and more of your property.
    Truth

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Good thing her opponent doesn't also support the PATRIOT Act, NSA spying, and all other aspects of the post 9/11 police-state.

...wait.

Well after a great deal of research and thought, I can confidently say that I was entirely WRONG in my prediction :P
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TNforPaul45 View Post
    Well after a great deal of research and thought, I can confidently say that I was entirely WRONG in my prediction :P
    Lol. Possibly the best bump I've seen in forever.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well. At least you don't have to wear an I'm an idiot shirt. Tee hee hee hee.

All in all, though, I'm not really displeased with Trump thus far. I'm not popping off fireworks and singing God Bless America but I'm not really displeased.

Not only that, he's ran the media through the wringer pretty good. And he's really popularized their malfeasance in a mainstream way to the point that they're scrambilng and going into attack mode against alternative media. I caught myself watching Youtube videos of all of his top compilations of talking smack to them. It was hilarious.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-14-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Elections are often unpredictable.

It's what makes them so fun, and exciting
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yes, lets prepare to vote really hard in 2018

+rep
    I am ready , got the 6 yr old bourbon out .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12