Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't see it, and now I want to know what it is...

I don't see it, and now I want to know what it is...

Do you see it?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    pedobear holding the menu board.

Pedo is humping todays special
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    pedobear holding the menu board.

Oh....lame. Bricks=not $#@!ted.

Thanks for clearing that up, though.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Oh....lame. Bricks=not $#@!ted.

Thanks for clearing that up, though.
    Thought it was pretty lame myself.

The young lady is very pretty.
    Do something Danke

I don't want to $#@! bricks anyway.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is it pedobear? I thought it was the chick in the do rag or the fact that the cute girl was wearing a black bra with a white cami. Why would you wear a bra with a cami - especially a black one with a white cami? It doesn't make sense but it also doesn't make me want to $#@! bricks.

I'm bad at these things, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Honestly, I was looking for a Fiji water for awhile there but I don't see one.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Honestly, I was looking for a Fiji water for awhile there but I don't see one.

Now that would have impressed me.

Is it pedobear? I thought it was the chick in the do rag or the fact that the cute girl was wearing a black bra with a white cami. Why would you wear a bra with a cami - especially a black one with a white cami? It doesn't make sense but it also doesn't make me want to $#@! bricks.

I'm bad at these things, btw.
    Black bra with white cami looks ok , problem is , that is not a chick in the dew rag .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Black bra with white cami looks ok , problem is , that is not a chick in the dew rag .
    Well, it's wearing a skirt and has bigger titties than me so I'm calling it a female.

Well, it's wearing a skirt and has bigger titties than me so I'm calling it a female.
    Surprise under the skirt is my guess , neck and arms looks funny
    Do something Danke

Surprise under the skirt is my guess , neck and arms looks funny
    I imagine Danke is an expert in these matters. It sounds to me like he earned the Shanghai Surprise ribbon when he was in the Air Force, maybe he will stop in and enlighten us.

I imagine Danke is an expert in these matters. It sounds to me like he earned the Shanghai Surprise ribbon when he was in the Air Force, maybe he will stop in and enlighten us.
    An Officer of Dankes stature and prestige would have Oak Leaf Clusters on that ribbon . Fearless .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An Officer of Dankes stature and prestige would have Oak Leaf Clusters on that ribbon . Fearless .
    A hero.

is that a tazer on her shoulder...

Its a chick.

I got 19/20 correct on online quiz "Chick or Dick? Test your skills here!"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Its a chick.

I'm not sure the Buzzfeed Chick or Dick? quiz outranks an official USofA ribbon.

also...looks like a mouse on her left shoulder...

time for another bowl of keef...

brb...maybe.

Whoa, took me a while, that is amazing.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thank goodness you are back I was afraid you were forced into service on a chinese ship

Did you $#@! a brick?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank goodness you are back I was afraid you were forced into service on a chinese ship
    I was afraid he feel in love with a 5'7" beautiful Thai girl.

I don't speak Chinese.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I don't speak Chinese.
    I do not think that would be a requirement . Most of the american & german guys I knew who served in the Foreign Legion did not speak french.
    Do something Danke

I was afraid he feel in love with a 5'7" beautiful Thai girl.
    I learned never to drink over there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Its a chick.

I hope you will be satisfied getting that wrong 5 times in a 100 .
    Do something Danke

I hope you will be satisfied getting that wrong 5 times in a 100 .
    It's reason for concern, sure. But you cant live your life like that, always second guessing.

I've had a couple close calls so far. But nothing I won't forget in time
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast