Thread: Some heads are going to Roll- If Trump Wins

Some heads are going to Roll- If Trump Wins

If legal action is brought onto all these corrupt political lackeys, next election might be more honest.

To me if all the people in the Veritas video and Clinton go to jail.....then a Trump presidency is worth it.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
    Judas Priest

You can look to the left and
    Look to the right
    But you will live in danger tonight
    When the enemy comes he will
    Never be heard
    He'll blow your mind and not say a word
    Blinding lights, flashing colors
    Sleepless nights
    If the man with the power
    Can't keep it under control

Some heads are gonna roll

The power-mad freaks who are
    Ruling the earth
    Will show how little they think you're worth
    With animal lust they'll
    Devour your life
    And slice your word to bits like a knife
    One last day burning hell fire
    You're blown away

Know what it's like
    When you're taken for granted
    There goes your life
    It's so underhanded

Trump is one of those "power mad freaks," IMO.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    According to latest video going around, Hillary had already said to Trump, "Pardon me".
    I would pardon her in exchange for her testimony against Soros and NWO.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

Trump is one of those "power mad freaks," IMO.
    Excellent , I had some Priest on earlier today .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Excellent , I had some Priest on earlier today .

+rep for Judas Priest!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Puffery? You are the concern troll. Problue keep them coming Trump is a fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Puffery? You are the concern troll. Problue keep them coming Trump is a fighter
    What the $#@! is a "concern troll"?

Trump or Hitlery, either will be merely a paper tiger.

The only way the average Joe is going to notice the regime change is if one of 'em gets WW-III started, otherwise his life will continue to deteriorate.

Adulation of another man isn't the same as respecting him, your behavior should be shameful for a heterosexual...

Both establishment candidates are exhibiting puffery in an attempt to sway those who can be manipulated, one's going to morph into the Lone-Ranger and the other into Santa Claus....

Reality is whoever is elected will be hamstrung by the entrenched.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What the $#@! is a "concern troll"?

Trump or Hitlery, either will be merely a paper tiger.

The only way the average Joe is going to notice the regime change is if one of 'em gets WW-III started, otherwise his life will continue to deteriorate.

Adulation of another man isn't the same as respecting him, your behavior should be shameful for a heterosexual...

Both establishment candidates are exhibiting puffery in an attempt to sway those who can be manipulated, one's going to morph into the Lone-Ranger and the other into Santa Claus....

Reality is whoever is elected will be hamstrung by the entrenched.
    "Concern Troll" used to have an actual meaning. Now it's just one of several blocks of mildly offensive noise that trumptards throw at people who refuse to worship them.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    "Concern Troll" used to have an actual meaning. Now it's just one of several blocks of mildly offensive noise that trumptards throw at people who refuse to worship them.
    It does have a meaning, and that meaning doesn't fit Tod Evans post. (shocking, I know)

Paul Ryan would be gone as speaker, Mitch might also go. Comey would have to resign. and many GOP congressmen and senators will be primaried in 2018. and with 3 way primaries-establishment, Trumpian, and Liberty , anything can happen

I think those heads will include John Podesta, Huma Abedeen, Cheryl Mills, and a few others.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

OK but Tod Evans is trolling. while Originalist and GunneryFreedom don't.
    He keeps dismissing everything Trump does as con puffery artistery, like it was a religion.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He keeps dismissing everything Trump does as con puffery artistery, like it was a religion.
    English lad..............I'm pretty sure there are others here who don't speak geek either.

I've "dismissed as puffery" exactly one video posted about Trump so your hyperbole is a little premature.

What I do do is point out when people behave salaciously without cause, it's obnoxious, distasteful and demeaning.

Why does it rankle you so?

He ain't trolling.

I see it too and agree with him. So do most long time members.

I just dismiss Trump as a Loudmouth Arrogant Hillery supporter with enough money to bully his way into the presidential race on the Republican ticket.

I have maintained that position.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

He is not the only one seeing the big con.