Thread: Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants

Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants

FACT CHECK: Hillary Said 90% of Clinton Foundation Donations go to Charity. Actual Number? 5.7%

Hillary Clinton told a whopper of a lie during last night's debate when she claimed 90% of the money donated to the Clinton Foundation is paid out in charity.

The truth is only 5.7% of their "massive budget" in 2014 went to charitable grants...
    More: http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55710
    Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s IRS filings. The rest went to salaries and employee benefits, fundraising and “other expenses.”

The Clinton Foundation spent a hair under $91.3 million in 2014, the organization’s IRS filings show. But less than $5.2 million of that went to charitable grants.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/ju...nt-to-charity/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep just ask a Haitian.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Thank God for charities, think of all the rich people who would have to be on aid if they couldn't "draw a check" as an employee or consultant..

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Thank God for charities, think of all the rich people who would have to be on aid if they couldn't "draw a check" as an employee or consultant..
    Indeed. However, they are ill-gotten gains--they cannot take with them when they die.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Recent figures from Charity Navigator: https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ry&orgid=16680

All data for Financial Performance Metrics calculations was provided by The Clinton Foundation on recent 990s filed with the IRS.
    Program Expenses
    (Percent of the charity’s total expenses spent on the programs
    and services it delivers) 86.9%
    Administrative Expenses 8.7%
    Fundraising Expenses 4.2%
    Fundraising Efficiency $0.03
    Working Capital Ratio (years) 1.17
    Program Expenses Growth 17.3%
    Liabilities to Assets 15.3%

Charity Navigator was a member of the CGI from 2012-2014. CGI waived the $20K membership fee for CN. Sounds like more pay-to-play.

Link
    Last edited by euphemia; 10-22-2016 at 02:36 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Maude Lebowski
    I keep telling you, it's the Foundation's money. Father doesn't have any.

Jeffrey Lebowski

Ummph, What are you talking about? He's $#@!ing loaded.

Maude Lebowski
    No no, the wealth was all Mother's.

Jeffrey Lebowski
    Waa--he runs stuff, uh, you know--

Maude Lebowski
    We did let him run one of the companies, briefly, but he didn't do very well at it.

Jeffrey Lebowski
    Ah...he's uh, you know.

Maude Lebowski
    No. He helps administer the charities now, and I give him a reasonable allowance. He has no money of his own. I know how he likes to present himself; Father's weakness is vanity. Hence the slut.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

CitizenAudit.org https://www.citizenaudit.org/organiz...%20FOUNDATION/

Income Statement as of 2015/12

Total Revenue $1,802,616
    Contributions received $1,800,000
    Interest revenue $2,616
    Total Expenses $1,026,230

Contributions, gifts, grants paid $1,018,250
    Total operating & admin expenses + $7,980

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mst of the charity watchdogs refused to rate them because their model is so different that it was impossible to determine where they money was actually being spent. The Clintons fought disclosure for a decade, and were frequently accused of trying to bully the watchdogs into rating them. Suddenly 90 days before the election, they got stellar ratings across the board, as Zippy has so graciously pointed out.

The scuttlebutt in charity circles is that they paid handsomely for the ratings.

There is no doubt that the Clinton Foundation is a massive pay-to-play scam and that Hillary took millions of dollars for access to her and her special favors. They even paid off and so-called charity watchdog in order to have something to put forward as a smokescreen for her total corruption.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Total Expenses $1,026,230

Contributions, gifts, grants paid $1,018,250
    Total operating & admin expenses + $7,980
    So broad as to be almost meaningless. Contributions? Gifts? Grants?
    To whom?

In fairness, does downloadable data answer this question? I was not about to download it.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Clinton Foundation "philanthropy": pocket change for Bill Clinton and Sidney Blumenthal

Associated Press: The Clintons’ Have a Secret “Pass-Through” Company—WJC, LLC

“The newly released financial files on Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton’s growing fortune omit a company with no apparent employees or assets that the former president has legally used to provide consulting and other services, but which demonstrates the complexity of the family’s finances,” reported the AP. “The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to provide private details of the former president’s finances on the record, said the entity was a ‘pass-through’ company designed to channel payments to the former president.”

Hillary Clinton has yet to release the names and amounts of the payments that flowed through the hidden WJC, LLC, company.

New York Times: Hillary Funneled $10K Monthly Payments to Sidney Blumenthal Through Clinton Foundation

“An examination by The Times suggests that Mr. Blumenthal’s involvement was more wide-ranging and more complicated than previously known, embodying the blurry lines between business, politics and philanthropy that have enriched and vexed the Clintons and their inner circle for years,” reports the Times. “While advising Mrs. Clinton on Libya, Mr. Blumenthal, who had been barred from a State Department job by aides to President Obama, was also employed by her family’s philanthropy, the Clinton Foundation…and worked on and off as a paid consultant to Media Matters and American Bridge, organizations that helped lay the groundwork for Mrs. Clinton’s 2016 campaign.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...tons-campaign/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Only once i had given my money to charities. I never trust any charities.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Only once i had given my money to charities. I never trust any charities.
    If you've got spare money find an appealing bum or bag-lady........

I was looking for a place to drop this, here seems as good as any..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.