Thread: Ron Paul: Donald Trump Wants To Audit The Federal Reserve, The "Secret Society" Loves Hillary

Ron Paul: Donald Trump Wants To Audit The Federal Reserve, The "Secret Society" Loves Hillary

Ron Paul reads my posts here

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...l_reserve.html

Back to Videos
    Ron Paul: Donald Trump Wants To Audit The Federal Reserve, The "Secret Society" Loves Hillary
    1.3k Shares
    Posted By Tim Hains
    On Date September 7, 2016

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump said this week that the Federal Reserve is keeping interest rates low to keep the economy alfloat. "They're keeping the rates artificially low so that Obama can go out and play golf after January and say that he did a good job," Trump said Tuesday.

Former Congressman and longtime critic of Fed policies Ron Paul said Trump's view was much closer to his than Hillary Clinton's in an interview with Fox News Channel's Neil Cavuto on Wednesday. "I find Hillary astounding," Paul said. "For her to say that we shouldn't comment on the Fed -- it is off limits, don't talk about it."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

His views are closer to RON Paul's. of course. Thump says everything at least once.

My my bet is it's going to be a Bernie Sanders style audit we would see from thump.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sqoq-lAGO8

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Is that a new nickname for Dep. Trump?
    THUMP is the sound you hear when you hit rock bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    On a related note, there were rumors that if Dep. Trump won, Hon. Yellen would be outed quickly.

If Trump wins, 'Yellen would resign fairly quickly': Economist

Sep 27, 2016
    A president does nominate the Fed Chairman (who must then be approved by Congress) but he cannot compel them to resign. Her current four year term runs through February, 2018 though they can be re-nominated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    A president does nominate the Fed Chairman (who must then be approved by Congress) but he cannot compel them to resign. Her current four year term runs through February, 2018 though they can be re-nominated.
    I googled it and it didn't say he could. It was simply speculated that she would "on principle".

https://www.google.com/search?q=If+T...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The article suggests she would resign "as early as December" or before any elected president takes office. Not gonna happen. http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/27/if-do...orth-says.html

"If Donald Trump wins November's presidential election, there is now a clear possibility that Fed Chair Janet Yellen would resign almost immediately, perhaps even before the mid-December (Federal Open Market Committee) meeting," Paul Ashworth, chief U.S. economist at Capital Economics, a London-based global forecasting firm, said in a note. "It is hard to see how she could continue in her position until her current term expires in early 2018."
    Despite heat from Trump, the Fed chair is unlikely to walk away, said economist Alan Blinder, professor of economics and public affairs at Princeton University.

"Should Donald Trump, God forbid, win the presidency, he has every right to put in a new Fed chair," Blinder said. "The notion that she would resign because of ridiculous things that he has said is ludicrous."

Trump has not called for Yellen's resignation, but indicated that he might replace her. The election comes a month before the Fed meets Dec. 13-14 — a meeting during which the Fed is widely expected to approve an interest rate hike.
    Yellen comments:
    "I can say emphatically that partisan politics plays no role in our decisions about the appropriate stance of monetary policy," Yellen said in response to a question about Trump's attacks. "We are trying to decide what the best policy is to foster price stability and maximum employment and to manage the variety of risks that we see as affecting the outlook. We do not discuss politics at our meetings and we do not take politics into account in our decisions."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Trump needs to send troops into the NY Federal Reserve Bank and seize EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    Trump needs to send troops into the NY Federal Reserve Bank and seize EVERYTHING.
    I see you approve of military dictatorships.

Chester Copperpot

The NYFRB is a dictatorship. I approve of liberating the country from it.

Zippy, please shutdown all of you network interfaces and report for maintenance immediately. Your software is obsolete and needs to be upgraded.