Thread: Will Trump take Ohio and Florida ?

Will Trump take Ohio and Florida ?

Yes or no .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just looked it up. Today, one poll showed them even in Ohio and the dyke leading by a few in Florida.

I don't follow this like before, but happened to catch the debate the other nite. I'm usually not one to say that someone is the winner because usually someone does not win; however, Clinton probably upped her appeal. Don probably does better in a business setting, but he was outmatched in a political setting. No surprise since that criminal has a lot of practice. She was much more polished and he was all over the place.

I thought Don's campaign strategy was poor. Once that ass clown won the GOP nomination he should have backed off on the circus act. He already had that vote wrapped up. He needed to start acting more "presidential" (as they say) to grab more votes.

I don't like either one at all, so this is just my observation from a purely political point of view about playing the game.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 10-21-2016 at 04:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

yes

I consulted my magic 8 ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Neither.

I'd wager Trump loses by a landslide.

I already voted in AZ. I wrote in Rand Paul, voted against McCain, and voted for legalized pot. FTW
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    yes

Mine said maybe.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Mine said maybe.
    Technically, I got Outlook good when I asked about Florida and It is decidedly so when I asked about Ohio. Maybe yours is broken. Where did you "pick it up"? I hope you bought it from a reputable retailer and not a flea market. Used 8 balls are notoriously unreliable.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Technically, I got Outlook good when I asked about Florida and It is decidedly so when I asked about Ohio. Maybe yours is broken. Where did you "pick it up"? I hope you bought it from a reputable retailer and not a flea market. Used 8 balls are notoriously unreliable.
    I won it in a poker game . My Leadman that worked for me said it was broke . Anytime he wanted vacation it always said no .
    Do something Danke

Reagan was behind 6 points in Oct. 1980.....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would be surprised if Trump takes Texas at this point.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I would be surprised if Trump takes Texas at this point.
    So , you think he loses Floridians , Buckeyes & Tejanos ?
    Do something Danke

I won it in a poker game . My Leadman that worked for me said it was broke . Anytime he wanted vacation it always said no .
    Untrustworthy 8 ball. Throw it on the burn pile or trade it to Danke for some beer and a cb radio.

So , you think he loses Floridians , Buckeyes & Tejanos ?
    Virginia was a pretty reliable red state until the Republicans went full retard with McCain.

Trump is so far beyond full retard that other red states are going to jump ship.

And it's a good thing. When the Republican party is dead and gone it will leave room for other people at the table.

That day is coming, and it is why so many of us are so pissed off about Johnson. He is not a void filler.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Untrustworthy 8 ball. Throw it on the burn pile or trade it to Danke for some beer and a cb radio.
    I will trade it to Danke for beer & drinks.
    Do something Danke

I will trade it to Danke for beer & drinks.
    Don't let him gip you. Make him take you to the Red Lobster for a Shrimpwreck Mary. It's a cocktail and an appetizer.

Don't let him gip you. Make him take you to the Red Lobster for a Shrimpwreck Mary. It's a cocktail and an appetizer.
    I have seen those , looks tasty.
    Do something Danke

I have seen those , looks tasty.
    They are but I would really like to find a place that serves one of these babies...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I gotta take a $#@!.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I gotta take a $#@!.
    Sounds like a yes to me.

They are but I would really like to find a place that serves one of these babies...

Holy mother of god that looks good.
    I am the spoon.

Ohio for sure, Florida maybe.

yes

When confronted with a vexing problem at work, I always consulted with my Magic 8 ball. The key was to phrase the question right so the cryptic answer would make sense.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."