Thread: Satanic-Gay-Chemsex-Cop Eaten By Cannibal-Social-Worker Grindr Date with Chopsticks

Satanic-Gay-Chemsex-Cop Eaten By Cannibal-Social-Worker Grindr Date with Chopsticks

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/202264...th-chopsticks/

'CANNIBAL KILLER' Breaking Bad-obsessed social worker accused of Grindr murder ‘grated victim’s flesh and ate it with chopsticks’

Stefano Brizzi , 50, told cops he 'thought he was getting away with it' after being found 'trying to dissolve PC Gordon Semple's body in acid'

By ELLIE FLYNN
    21st October 2016, 1:05 pm

0w
    Comment

A SOCIAL worker who “strangled and dismembered” a cop he met on Grindr “grated his victim’s flesh from his bones before eating some with chopsticks”.
    PC Gordon Semple’s DNA was found on chopsticks and inside a pot at breaking-bad obsessed Stefano Brizzi’s home, a court heard today.

Stefano Brizzi, an Italian social worker, allegedly grated PC Semple’s flesh and ate some with chopsticks Brizzi, 50, is accused of trying to cook parts of the Metropolitan Police officer’s dismembered body in the oven.
    There was also evidence of a bite mark on one of the 59-year-old’s ribs, the Old Bailey heard.
    Crystal meth addict Brizzi told cops he “thought he was getting away with it” after being found “trying to dissolve PC Gordon Semple’s body in acid”.
    Satanist Brizzi, who worked as a web developed for Morgan Stanley, is accused of killing the Metropolitan Police officer after organising a “hot dirty sleazy” sex session on dating app Grindr.
    Some of the 59-year-old’s remains were found dissolving in a bath of acid after police were alerted to the “smell of death” coming from the Peabody Trust Estate in Southwark on April 7.
    Brizzi later told officers: “I thought I was getting away with it. All I have left is two buckets’ of PC Semple’s flesh.”
    The alleged killer also asked for a shower as “my bath tub has been unusable for days” and told police officers he “just didn’t like” his victim.
    Other body parts were found in Brizzi’s bin and in the communal bins of Peabody Estate in Southwark, where the Italian lived.
    One of Gordon’s severed feet was found by a member of the public on the south side of the river and attempts were also made to boil the PC’s flesh away in pans.
    Before the alleged murder, the two men had been trying to persuade other gay men in the area to join them for a “Chemsex” party, the Old Bailey heard.
    Only one man agreed to join, but was sent away by Brizzi – who told him over intercom: “We’re having a situation here. Someone fell ill but we’re taking care of it. So our party is cancelled.”
    PA:Press Association

Satanist Brizzi, who worked as a web developed for Morgan Stanley, is accused of killing the Metropolitan Police officer after organising a “hot dirty sleazy” sex session on dating app Grindr The witness, known only as CD to protect his identity, arrived just after 7pm – thought to be exactly the time Brizzi was strangling his victim.
    In the days after the alleged murder, Brizzi bought a haul of hardware including a set of saws, metal sheeting and some large buckets to help him dispose of the body.
    One of the men who had been invited to the party asked Brizzi how it had gone on April 6 – just one day before PC Semple’s body parts were found.
    Brizzi replied: “People coming and going 1 guy felt bad on G (not that bad) in the end an experience not to be repeated.
    “Somehow my address was all over Grindr and people would show up without even bothering [to] text before.”
    He added: “I did say bring your own chems but apparently is a concept unheard of to any people.”
    The Grindr user asked him: “Did you have good sex, or were you worrying about the carpet and the ornaments throughout?”
    Brizzi replied: “Mostly worried nobody would steal some stuff while I was trying to calm down the dizzy guy on G [GHB].”
    At the same time, Brizzi sent a false message on Grindr to Gordon Semple saying: “But this time just 1-1.”
    Crispin Aylett QC, prosecuting, said: “The defendant appears to have created a cover story in which a number of different people had turned up and one of them (no doubt Gordon Semple) had been taken ill after taking GHB.
    “This is not dissimilar to the story the defendant had told CD – ‘Someone fell ill but we’re taking care of him’.
    “At the same time he was giving a false account of what had actually happened, the prosecution suggest the defendant was laying a false trail that was designed to suggest both that Gordon Semple was alive and that their previous encounter had got out of hand in the false way that the defendant had portrayed to this Grindr user.”

After a few days, his neighbours started to complain of the overwhelming stench coming from the flat.
    The Peabody estate caretaker initially tried to mask the smell with bubblegum scented spray.
    When one neighbour knocked on Brizzi’s door to complain, the alleged killer answered in nothing but his underpants and a pair of sunglasses.
    He responded: “I’m sorry about the smell. I am cooking for a friend.”
    When officers arrived they were hit by the overpowering stench of cleaning chemicals and rotting meat.
    Brizzi was still in his pants when they arrived and officers found the bath full of blue-green liquid with fish-coloured globules floating in it.
    The bathroom floor was coated with slime, as well as a number of coloured buckets on the floor and two black bin liners.
    Brizzi told them: “I’ve tried to disolve the body,” before adding: “I’ve killed a police officer.”
    When he was asked what had happened, he said: “I killed him last week. I met him on Grindr and I killed him. Satan told me to.”
    The black bin liners were found to contain mounds of flesh, a human pelvis, a hand and part of a spine.
    As the two officers continued to explore the flat, Brizzi told them he hadn’t eaten all day and began tucking into a bread roll and a carton of milk.
    PA:Press Association

Brizzi was still in his pants when they arrived and officers found the bath full of blue-green liquid with fish-coloured globules floating in it
    Aylett said: “The officers said that, up until this times, the defendant seemed calm and relatively composed.
    “Now, however, he said: ‘I spoke to Satan and he was telling me to kill, kill, kill and I agreed at the first opportunity’.
    “That led the officer to ask him if he had any problems with his mental health. The defendant said he used a lot of crystal meth but there was nothing apart from that.”
    Brizzi said he had dumped PC Semple’s personal items in a sewer in Bermondsey.
    He told them he had put some body parts he had not been able to break down into a bag and taken them to Rotherhithe and dumped them in a quiet place by the river.
    He also said the mixture in the bath was Caustic Soda and spirit of salt containing hydrofluoric acid, but that it hadn’t been able to dissolve the body.
    Aylett said: “He said the chemicals needed to be heated to 300 degrees and he could not get them hot enough.
    “He said that he had put what he described as the ‘flabbery’ bits in the buckets in the bathroom.”
    Array

Brizzi told cops he had dumped PC Semple’s personal items in a sewer in Bermondsey
    Brizzi told them he had tried to flush the contents of the buckets down the toilet when the police arrived.
    He added: “I didn’t know who he was. I didn’t like him. He just sat on my bed masturbating.
    “I was talking online about Satan as a fetish – and crystal meth takes me to Satan. I loved crystal meth and wanted to meet someone who talked about Satan.”
    PC Semple, from Greenhithe, Dartford, was reported missing by his partner Gary Meeks on Friday 1 April after he failed to come home from work.
    The officer, originally from Inverness, Scotland, had worked in banking before joining the Metropolitan Police.
    Brizzi, of the Peabody Estate Trust, Southwark, southeast London, denies murder.
    He admits obstructing the coroner in his duty by dismembering PC Semple’s body in order to dispose of it.
    The trial, which is expected to last three weeks, continues.
    Last edited by presence; 10-21-2016 at 02:42 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sins of the flesh...

Quite the headline.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Brizzi was still in his pants when they arrived and officers found the bath full of blue-green liquid with fish-coloured globules floating in it
    Nemo!

This is why I don't trust Italians.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Obviously he was an undercover cop. Such a brave Officer.

Dangerous job.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Social worker . Figures .Not gonna happen to me .LOL
    Do something Danke

Satanist accused of dissolving cop's body in 'Breaking Bad' acid bath

New York Post-1 hour ago
    A crystal meth using Satanist strangled and dismembered a police officer he met through a gay dating app, and tried to dissolve the body in a ...

Breaking Bad 'fanatic killed policeman Gordon Semple then ...
    Metro-13 hours ago
    PC Gordon Semple: Officer 'killed and dismembered on Grindr sex ...
    Highly Cited-BBC News-Oct 20, 2016
    Banker 'killed PC Gordon Semple and dissolved the body in acid'
    Local Source-Evening Standard-Oct 20, 2016
    Cop's severed head was found in bucket after 'Breaking Bad killer ...
    International-The Sun-Oct 20, 2016
    Breaking Bad fan 'murders policeman during sex then tries to ...
    In-Depth-The Independent-Oct 20, 2016

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Satanic-Gay-Chemsex-Cop Eaten By Cannibal-Social-Worker Grindr Date with Chopsticks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Social worker . Figures .Not gonna happen to me .LOL
    I would also avoid cops, Grinder, gay bondage parties, Satanists, and acid baths.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I would also avoid cops, Grinder, gay bondage parties, Satanists, and acid baths.
    Yep , sounds like a menu of services from the IRS or DNC .
    Do something Danke

Press 1 for English . Press 2 to find out your balance due . If your overdue , Press 3 for satanic bondage acid bath......
    Do something Danke

Press 1 for English . Press 2 to find out your balance due . If your overdue , Press 3 for satanic bondage acid bath......
    Press 4 for fava beans and nice Chianti...

MRW

Hoagies and grinders, hoagies and grinders.... Navy beans, navy beans, meatball sandwich.

/social_work

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I hear ya... the chopsticks thing was pretty weird

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    He's not even Asian. Isn't that some sort of cultural appropriation?

He's not even Asian. Isn't that some sort of cultural appropriation?
    Just the kind of sh!t to expect from a social worker .
    Do something Danke

Just the kind of sh!t to expect from a social worker .
    He's from the government and he's here to help?

He's from the government and he's here to help?
    Exactly
    Do something Danke

Exactly
    One minute you're sitting on the bed masturbating and the next, you're soaking in an acid bath, with your head and "flabby bits" in buckets, and a (non Asian)government worker nibbling on you with chopsticks and gnawing on your ribs.

One minute you're sitting on the bed masturbating and the next, you're soaking in an acid bath, with your head and "flabby bits" in buckets, and a (non Asian)government worker nibbling on you with chopsticks and gnawing on your ribs.
    This is what happens when you interact with govt officials . Let your Son's know .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    A fork would be much more practical. Something must be wrong with that guy.
    - Kim Kardashian

Ahhhhhh, Morgan Stanley employee.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.