Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone please explain - Trump a patsy?

Question Someone please explain - Trump a patsy?

So let's explore this premise that Trump is a Clinton/soros nwo patsy. Why would they dig up so much dirt on him instead of propping him up like HRC, so to deflect attention away from 3rd part alternatives.

If both are portrayed in relatively favorable light by the media, it would lessen people's frustrations at looking towards 3rd party candidates.

Also do you believe every RINO republican is getting paid off to talk bad about Trump in order to portray trump as anti-establishment?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    So let's explore this premise that Trump is a Clinton/soros nwo patsy. Why would they dig up so much dirt on him instead of propping him up like HRC, so to deflect attention away from 3rd part alternatives.

If both are portrayed in relatively favorable light by the media, it would lessen people's frustrations at looking towards 3rd party candidates.

Also do you believe every RINO republican is getting paid off to talk bad about Trump in order to portray trump as anti-establishment?
    Do you think Rand was getting paid to talk bad about Trump before he was the nominee and Rand already vowed to support the nominee?

Ok - a couple of things...

First, your understanding of "the establishment" is off. They do not work together as one force - they fight over power constantly. But their unifying characteristic is that they covet power. They will not give it back to the people. So, just because you see some pieces of the establishment attack other pieces of the establishment doesn't make some of them "establishment" and others "anti-establishment".

Now, as far as Trump being a patsy for Hillary's side of the establishment, it seems to me that he is either doing it on purpose or he is being a useful idiot for them. Not 100% sure that it isn't shades of both.

But from Hillary's perspective, and the media, Trump is perfect! First, he gives them great return on their investments in terms of ratings. And, he's able to re-direct a sizable portion of ink and airtime away from Hillary's troubles. Next, he divides the GOP and hurts them down-ballot. And since he's constantly being discredited, he can go all birther, truther, or whatever, so that anyone else who does it for valid reasons can be lumped together with an idiot. And if that weren't good enough for them, it allows them to portray their opposition as uneducated, white nationalistic misogynistic, xenophobes. He's like the gift that keeps on giving!

Finally, he needs to be scary enough to drive out the votes on the other side. Fear is a powerful motivator.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

First, your understanding of "the establishment" is off. They do not work together as one force - they fight over power constantly. But their unifying characteristic is that they covet power. They will not give it back to the people. So, just because you see some pieces of the establishment attack other pieces of the establishment doesn't make some of them "establishment" and others "anti-establishment".

Now, as far as Trump being a patsy for Hillary's side of the establishment, it seems to me that he is either doing it on purpose or he is being a useful idiot for them. Not 100% sure that it isn't shades of both.

But from Hillary's perspective, and the media, Trump is perfect! First, he gives them great return on their investments in terms of ratings. And, he's able to re-direct a sizable portion of ink and airtime away from Hillary's troubles. Next, he divides the GOP and hurts them down-ballot. And since he's constantly being discredited, he can go all birther, truther, or whatever, so that anyone else who does it for valid reasons can be lumped together with an idiot. And if that weren't good enough for them, it allows them to portray their opposition as uneducated, white nationalistic misogynistic, xenophobes. He's like the gift that keeps on giving!

Finally, he needs to be scary enough to drive out the votes on the other side. Fear is a powerful motivator.
    Spot on, on all counts.

I personally think Trump is a willing pawn of the Clintons (or at least was at some point earlier in the race), but it doesn't really matter.

He's serving that function, whatever his intentions.

Interesting perspective. I would say that since Trump overpowers HRC in terms of net worth, I would venture a guess he is doing the bidding of Soros, since its Soros that ultimately pulls Clinton's strings. and Soros's net worth is over quadruple that of Trump's.

Of course no definite connections made, but if that is the case, that is very sad, as if Trump truly cared, he would oust himself during the debates out of conscience.
    Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 10-20-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Trump was/is clearly helping Hillary win the "election". I think he was amazed at his level of support as he was trying so hard to lose.
    At his peak, he might have tried to betray the Queen thinking he would actually enjoy being the winner.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Trump was/is clearly helping Hillary win the "election". I think he was amazed at his level of support as he was trying so hard to lose.
    At his peak, he might have tried to betray the Queen thinking he would actually enjoy being the winner.
    His original objective was to make the republican nominee "unelectable" in the general election. Run in the primaries promote his stuff for free(this was apparent when he didn't spend any money). He would also force the republican platform into an anti immigrant platform.

The next objective was to divide the GOP at the convention, which he and Ted Cruz worked together to divide the convention. Even Clinton thanked Ted Cruz in her "roast" They really wanted The RNC to fight the "will of the voters" and nominate their puppet but the RNC called their "bluff.

The RNC started pouring money into Trumps campaign -Trump returned the favor by tanking the down ballot races. The RNC responded by pulling the funds and then Trump sent his supporters after Paul Ryan.

The polls now showing Trump has no chance of winning, at this point most people are asking ourselves how we got here, and I hope that this sober moment wakes up people, that this is all a staged event like wrestling.

Interesting perspective. I would say that since Trump overpowers HRC in terms of net worth, I would venture a guess he is doing the bidding of Soros, since its Soros that ultimately pulls Clinton's strings. and Soros's net worth is over quadruple that of Trump's.

Of course no definite connections made, but if that is the case, that is very sad, as if Trump truly cared, he would oust himself during the debates out of conscience.
    The bad guys are not like Hydra. They are not that well organized. They do not have a singular Dr. Evil like leader. They are just a bunch of rich oligarchs hanging around trying to make everyone else do their will.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The polls now showing Trump has no chance of winning
    The Brexit polls said the same thing. Even the day of the vote at 10:30 am, the biggest polling outfit in the UK had the "remain" side ahead by 10 points.

I hope the same thing happens on Nov 8.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Trump is to be the leader of the right wing revolution, which the left is to crush in the counter revolution. Actually, not trump. It will be the man that has enough money to raise an army and convince parts of the military to defect against President Clinton. Who the new leader is is currently unknown, but I would suspect an ex-general type. Trump will fade away.

Russia prefers a Trump win, but a Hillary win now is acceptable. Again, damned if you do, damned if you don't. Hillary is already severely damaged goods. The orgy of ecstasy by the media will end in violence and anger, after people have learned what they have learned about the American electoral system. The hatred will flow hotter than ever. Increased mass shootings will increase demands for gun control. Demands for gun control will cause the white christian right wing to round their wagons. One of th eways this rounding of wagons will manifest will be mass shootings. Eventually, the military will split, and there will be a defection and civil war.

By the way, I predicted Right wing revolution in 2000 on a forum. I do not know if it is still on record (I tried to find it). At the time, right wing revolution was out of the question... ..indeed, any revolution seemed impossible. I,of course, was roundly ridiculed. I remember a few years later my gf at the time's brother asking me if I actually thought there would be a revolution in America, "with guns", I said yes, he rolled his eyes. He is gay, and I am sure right now he is online somewhere talking about Trump supporters being so scary if they don't get their way. I'm sure he sees it now. The media sees it now. Everybody sees it now. And the economic collapse hasn't even hit yet. Don't forget the October effect.

I have watched, over the next 16 years, as it came closer and closer. The puzzle pieces started to fall in place. In 2007, I saw police lights at a party, and had an incredibly vicious anxiety attack. The red and blue lights. The black and white. The race war in America's future. The neo-nazis were right; race war was inevitable. The tower of Babel will fail, like it always does.

Alex Jones? I figured out what he was a few years ago. He is one of the cores of the revolution. The revolution is to pit the White Christian rural nationalists against the urban globalist liberals. Urban liberals will need a savior, enter the rump US military, with mercenary European armies (not EU, that $#@! is toast, and not UN, that $#@! never was anything). Alex Jones is phony as all hell, although quite entertaining. He is a cultural racist however. He doesn't know he is racist, but his bias is clear. For example, I have never heard him take the side of a black man when killed by the police. Indeed, he also has the very entertaining Paul Joseph Watson, who gives great insight, but is a rabid islamophobe. And by the way, Russia is not a fan of Islamic Fundamentalism, has not been for centuries. To get the US and Islam fighting, is a dream come true for them. Also, the USSR always knew that America's biggest issue was race. They used it worldwide against the United States in the world's majority brown population to great effect.

Who wants to destroy the US?

Because the US is the enemy of the USSR. The US is the heart of capitalism, so it must be destroyed. Destroying it with direct nuclear warfare is risky, but victory is still possible, and an option as well. It is far preferable the US collapses on itself. Once the civil war starts up, it will not end until nukes have decimated the American landscape. Communists believe that America is an imperialist warmongering nation, and they are 100% right. After all, the end result of capitalism is naked imperialism, according to Lenin. Capitalism never turns to a utopia. People are evil, and selfish, and will use whatever means to monopolize that power. Sorry to break that to you all. Communists believe that capitalism is the problem. Once defeated, they can finally build that communist utopia, without the pesky united States. Of course, that'll never work either. But humans NEED a reason to kill each other en masse. It is as biological as the sex drive (and tied to it). In the darkest recesses of the biggest peacenick's mind, is an unending, irrational hate of trump or Clinton or rich people or whatever. US vs them. Cowboys vs, Seahawks. (Go Hawks!) Colors.

Soooo color revolution in Russia? Want to get rid of Putin Mrs. Clinton? Orange was Ukraine, Green was Iran, Rose was Georgia. How about... Red? After all, the biggest opposition party in Russia is the communists. And of course, under President Clinton, the CIA is just dumb enough to think anybody is better than Putin. If they find a charming Communist who speaks English well and adores American cultural productions, and hates Putin, Guess what? CIA "found" the new leader of the anti-Putin revolution in Russia! (far too dumb to figure out, they have been played for decades). The communists aren't controlled opposition. Russia United, the ruling party, is the controlled opposition. And what of Putin? He retires somewhere, maybe on the black sea. Not only is America going to nuke itself, it is going to put the communists back in Power in Russia, and then defend them, and then ask for their help, against the right wing revolution in America.

The big attack is still to come. Probably a dirty bomb, but could be chemical or nuclear. 2,996 is no longer enough people, a la 9/11, so next time the total casualties will be about 9,592. This will be claimed by ISIS, and the US will respond with nuclear weapons in the middle east, destroying much of the empire it fought so hard to keep on the Euphrates. the result in the middle east will be more instability, and revulsion of the United States. It will lose all allies except Israel.

Who were the Nazis, anyway. Who are the Ashkenazim? Who were the Bolsheviks? Why must Israel be destroyed? They have been Ghettoized now, all packed up in a tiny country. Ready for slaughter. The end game, is the destruction of the Jews, once and for all. Israels only ally, embroiled in Nuclear civil war (no MAD there, just lots of one or two or three nuclear poppers going off with an exponentially increasing frequency, just like school shootings), will find itself open to ground attack by a very pissed off muslim population.

This is a very old war. In the end, the Catholic church wins, and rules from Jerusalem. Afterall, nobody beats the roman Empire but themselves.

Things get a bit hazy this far out, but yeah

Just kidding. It's George Soros.

One more thing. October 2017 is the 100 year anniversary of the October Revolution. The Soviets love anniversaries. They are very romantic.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-21-2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: I know the CIA reads this. It wasn't a hack, it was a leak, and you know it.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Trump is a guy who always thought about being President. He has a big ego, but even a bigger desire for popular adulation. He wants to be a man of the people. He is a populist. He doesn't want power, he wants glory, and he wants to win. He is a big dreamer, and I think, he is going to win, in all honesty.

I got to admit, I don't like any of his policies, I most certainly will not vote for him, but seeing 100% of the mainstream media bash him, makes me think I will really enjoy watching them cry as they realize they lost control, and embarrassed themselves, and now they have to kiss his ass for press conferences. I also think in a few years, they will love him. But even if he doesn't win, the mainstream media is still going to be irrelevant before 2020. I would just rather see a big slap in their face to let them know, instead of them just fade away to GQ's youtube channel a la Keith Olbermann.

If Hillary wins, well, back to the same old same old, more wars, more allies disconnect, internet gets soft-censored heavily, and WW III. Which is what I have been expecting all along.

And I really don't care either way. I still think the US is damned to hell no matter who wins.

You mean like how a segment of Ron Paul supporters ran around with a "9/11 is an inside job" sign in one hand and Ron Paul for President in the other? Like that?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    and not UN, that $#@! never was anything).
    Perhaps you should notice that there is an office in most every city in the U.S. to implement the UN's Agenda 21 and most people do not even realize it is even going on.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    You mean like how a segment of Ron Paul supporters ran around with a "9/11 is an inside job" sign in one hand and Ron Paul for President in the other? Like that?
    I believe those people were working for Alex Jones. Then again that's what you get for coming on that CIA/FBI agents show day after day.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I believe those people were working for Alex Jones. Then again that's what you get for coming on that CIA/FBI agents show day after day.
    9/11 was an inside job. Period.

This forum truly has gone to $#@!. Thanks, Bryan.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post

And when did I say it wasn't an inside job?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The bad guys are not like Hydra. They are not that well organized. They do not have a singular Dr. Evil like leader. They are just a bunch of rich oligarchs hanging around trying to make everyone else do their will.
    Actually they do. One head dude per nation.
    ================

Did you think this was a 9/11 "Truther" forum?
    ================

And when did I say it wasn't an inside job?
    You just said people like me that were saying both Ron Paul for President and 9/11 was an inside job were working for Alex Jones.

1. That's not exactly a ringing endorsement.

2. From the bottom of my heart, $#@! you.
    I am the spoon.

You just said people like me that were saying both Ron Paul for President and 9/11 was an inside job were working for Alex Jones.

1. That's not exactly a ringing endorsement.

2. From the bottom of my heart, $#@! you.
    My mistake, lemme clarify myself, not all of em were working for Alex Jones but I believe a good number of them are with Alex Jones or came out of his cultist brainwashing. The sort of people who just don't know when not to bring up conspiracy theories. You are a smart guy and not the kind of person I was talking about.

Banned

Blog Entries
    My mistake, lemme clarify myself, not all of em were working for Alex Jones but I believe a good number of them are with Alex Jones or came out of his cultist brainwashing. The sort of people who just don't know when not to bring up conspiracy theories. You are a smart guy and not the kind of person I was talking about.

saying 9/11 was an inside job isn't even a big deal any more. Nobody cares, unless you are a sad soul that has hitched your ego to being a truther or a debunker.

saying 9/11 was an inside job isn't even a big deal any more. Nobody cares, unless you are a sad soul that has hitched your ego to being a truther or a debunker.
    True about 9/11 inside job not being a big deal, also Ron Paul has said he believes it was "blowback"(which I do not believe) not inside job, so anyone still carrying 911 was an inside job + Ron Paul 20-- after that is someone I automatically consider to be coming from Alex Jones camp or just a very ignorant person.

I also understand that its not easy for most people seeing as Ron keeps coming on the idiots radio show. He definitely sends mixed messages about 9/11 inside job.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Watching an interesting video this morning.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPyMlCWyOjg

The enchanting Heidi Przybyla, talks about how "she knew she was right, this is bigger" Typical. Steal, claim as your own. Claim your promotion. Pretend to know what you are talking about. She didn't figure it out. Somebody spelled it out for her. Somebody spelled it out for them. Did I hear a shout out at 3:07?

Can you hear the panic in their voices? All of them. Sometimes, it is panic sheathed in confusion. Sometimes it is panic sheathed in hostility, although, lets be real, 98% of these pundits have no backbone, whatsoever. They don't know what fight means. They know how to kiss ass, and that is it. Anyways, the media is panicking. And it is not just because they realize they lost control. It is because they now are starting to realize their insults of the "bernie bros" maybe wasn't the best idea.

Basically, what we have is a bunch of elitists, talking of how insulting everyone is, without realizing how insulting they have been for decades. Not just to our intelligences, but actually insulting to our lives and livelihoods. In the language of an incredibly aloof and powerful elite. It has just dawned on them; nobody likes them. not the police. Not the military. Certainly not the right wing and the religious and even most of the left wing now. All they have are a bunch of sniveling students who get offended when a butterfly $#@!s. they have a bunch of political activists and television binge-watchers and managers to protect them from the coming....

...oh, revolution. If only it were. The French called it the madness, and that is more like what comes next. Do people seem mad to you guys? Hell, even many of the intelligence agencies are heavily divided. Easy to say "united we stand" Much, much harder to do. Impossible now, even. America is damned. The press and the politicians will be first.

One of my favorite quotes was from a communist defector, cant remember his name, he said, "there is no such thing as a revolutionary, only highly paid professionals."

Are you understanding now? Let me feed you a little bit more. What are you going to do now? Warn the people? Call the alarm? A vast communist conspiracy? You can't, and you know it. Who do you think was feeding all these kooky theories? Conspiracy theory was the term of derision implanted by them. Now the audience you need to reach, is the audience that hates conspiracy theories. You can't alarm "the people". "the people" will not save you. You just disenfranchised them for good with this election. You had a chance.

But you can always count on the American elite to do the exact wrong thing. That is how the soviets knew their grand plan would work. You would walk into every trap set.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-21-2016 at 09:57 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.313353148a85

Here is the conspiracy theory I have laid out many times, told with American flair and lies. All those colored revolutions were "supposedly" carried out by America.

This is why America will burn. Because its elites will never accept the truth, and they will never let their people know the truth. they would rather their country be turned to rubble.

truth of the matter is, those DNC emails were hacked, but not by Russia.

Anonymous warned them. They thought it was a joke. Anonymous wasn't joking.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-21-2016 at 10:23 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    truth of the matter is, those DNC emails were hacked, but not by Russia.

Anonymous warned them. They thought it was a joke. Anonymous wasn't joking.
    They didn't think it was a joke, they did what they always do: They let the crisis take place and used it for their own purposes: pin it on Russia and further stoke the flames of another cold war and maybe even a real war.

The 9-11 false flag remains a very big deal, since the culprits are still at large, and continue to foment covert and black ops. Please note Alex Jones' audience is much larger now than it was ten years ago, while the RPF audience has shrunk. The populist alt right and three Paul candidacies, taken together, were providing continuous resistance against the perpetrating of new false flags by the criminal cabal within the government, used to create the pretext to get new wars started. Just because many cowed conformists don't treat the matter as gigantic, doesn't mean it isn't gigantic.

The war party didn't dare do another inside job to start a new war during the last three election seasons, out of fear it would lead to voters turning to Paul as the peace candidate, and in the off-season there were too many truthers raising the issue for them to get away with another false flag (case in point, the attempt to false flag us into accepting launching a full war with Syria in fall 2013). But now that the Paul campaigns are over and we're told "nobody cares" about exposing our being covert-op manipulated into war and tyranny, why is it surprising people that the US is again at the precipice of waging war against Syria, and Russia?
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 10-21-2016 at 02:14 PM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    The 9-11 false flag remains a very big deal, since the culprits are still at large, and continue to foment covert and black ops. Please note Alex Jones' audience is much larger now than it was ten years ago, while the RPF audience has shrunk. The populist alt right and three Paul candidacies, taken together, were providing continuous resistance against the perpetrating of new false flags by the criminal cabal within the government, used to create the pretext to get new wars started. Just because many cowed conformists don't treat the matter as gigantic, doesn't mean it isn't gigantic.

The war party didn't dare do another inside job to start a new war during the last three election seasons, out of fear it would lead to voters turning to Paul as the peace candidate, and in the off season there were too many truthers raising the issue for them to get away with another false flag (case in point, the attempt to false flag us into accepting launching a full war with Syria in fall 2013). But now that the Paul campaigns are over and we're told "nobody cares" about exposing our being covert-op manipulated into war and tyranny, why is it surprising people that the US is again at the precipice of waging war against Syria, and Russia?
    Well said.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    They didn't think it was a joke, they did what they always do: They let the crisis take place and used it for their own purposes: pin it on Russia and further stoke the flames of another cold war and maybe even a real war.
    Massive DDOS on the East coast for tons of popular websites today.
    http://gizmodo.com/todays-brutal-ddo...k-f-1788071976

Unfortunately, no word Assange is alive. That picture could have been faked.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-21-2016 at 01:18 PM.

What really hit me was the joke she made in that dinner last night. She called republicans Hillary supporters and then laughed. Clinton is truly trying to fabricate this legacy that she is the next Ronald Reagan. I don't think she every thought she would be this unpopular though.

The reason is because if there was someone "reasonable" standing across from the other podium, it would open up lots of airtime to discussing reasonable issues such as the astounding level of debt that we are under and which we continue to accumulate. The masses would be exposed to discussion of how long these wars have been going on. They would see topics such as the drug-war discussed. These are all topics that we basically have no solution for, or (if you take a more nefarious bent) don't want to solve for one reason or another. So, the bottom line reason, is because we can't engage in a discussion that would shed light on what's really going on. Instead, we have the Kardashians.
    Reflect the Light!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast