Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were stuck in Tokyo for Three Days

If you were stuck in Tokyo for Three Days

What would you do?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sake and sushi for three days... Oh, and watch Japanese karaoke
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Thanks.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Two chicks at the same time.

Anyone have an address near Roppongi for one of these cafe?

no-pan kissa (“no panties” coffee shops), waitresses wear short skirt
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Hibiki Whisky

http://www.suntory.com/brands/hibikiwhisky/

Hibiki means resonance in Japanese. It speaks to the soul and emotions of the most discerning whisky lover. Hibiki resonates from nature and all the subtleties found from the twenty-four seasons of the old Japanese lunar calender.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Two chicks at the same time.
    Already done that.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Anyone have an address near Roppongi for one of these cafe?

no-pan kissa (“no panties” coffee shops), waitresses wear short skirt

I'd be concerned about them crop-dusting crabs all over my croissant and in my coffee.

What would you do?
    3 or 4 days is the most I ever spent in Tokyo or Hong Kong .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I'd be concerned about them crop-dusting crabs all over my croissant and in my coffee.
    The ones that land in the coffee should not hurt you .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    3 or 4 days is the most I ever spent in Tokyo or Hong Kong .
    Can you give me some names? I want to avoid catching any more diseases.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    What would you do?
    Try to figure out the subway system.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Take iodine!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What would you do?
    Give us your hotel and room number. We'll do a chip-in.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Try to figure out the subway system.
    Actually, I have a story about that. But let me just say for the sake of brevity, their train/transportation system is much easier to understand vs. ours.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

What would you do?
    Are you near the airport or where ? In 1983 they opened Hard Rock Cafe Roppongi , that particular one has the gold braid necklace worn by Jimi Hendrix . If you can pick it up I may be willing to buy it . I got outbid on Oswald's wedding ring when it went up for auction some time back .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Give us your hotel and room number. We'll do a chip-in.

Ana InterContinental Tokyo

Don't know my room yet, but I will tell the front desk when I check in I'm expecting a package for " Danke."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Can you give me some names? I want to avoid catching any more diseases.
    Usually one of the young ladies working at the hotel would have a friend that worked at one of the museums and I could get the friend to take me around to the other 10 or so museums which was good cover for what I was really doing before I flew back to Korea .
    Do something Danke

What would you do?
    Try the Jet Lag Club .
    Do something Danke

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

What would you do?
    I would eat some sushi.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Actually, I have a story about that. But let me just say for the sake of brevity, their train/transportation system is much easier to understand vs. ours.
    I live in Houston so there is no "ours" here.

Seriously, the system is excellent but it's massive...

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Talk to the Japanese translator I know from my home dojo first (she's been there a number of times) and learn about the interesting places to visit. Also check out the kobudo and iaito/shinkendo dojos around there. They have a good reputation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I would visit the Hiroshima/Nagasaki monuments of American Greatness
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    What would you do?
    Option B, take the 3.5 hour bullet train to Kyoto, you won't have to ask that question there. Kyoto has much more to offer for a traditional and classic Japanese experience.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I would visit the Hiroshima/Nagasaki monuments of American Greatness
    I have been to both places. I actually lived 6 blocks from ground zero in Nagasaki.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Option B, take the 3.5 hour bullet train to Kyoto, you won't have to ask that question there. Kyoto has much more to offer for a traditional and classic Japanese experience.
    Been there many times, I prefer Nara.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I would eat some sushi.
    I love sushi. Better yet, sashimi. But I have a condition that makes it difficult to consume it. So I avoid eating in public.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast