Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Just Encountered A Wild Trigglypuff

I Just Encountered A Wild Trigglypuff

Holy crap. If I had filmed this, I'd be going viral on YouTube. A SJW just triggered over a random Trump sign that is waaaaay down at the end of the block. She came in asking who owned the lots, and ended up in the road screaming profanities and vague threats at us despite the fact that none of us own the sign or the lots, and none of said we were voting for Trump.

These violent people are going to win the election? God help us all.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol. I would have loved to have met her.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Holy crap. If I had filmed this, I'd be going viral on YouTube. A SJW just triggered over a random Trump sign that is waaaaay down at the end of the block. She came in asking who owned the lots, and ended up in the road screaming profanities and vague threats at us despite the fact that none of us own the sign or the lots, and none of said we were voting for Trump.

These violent people are going to win the election? God help us all.

It is one of the only reason why I want to see Trump in office so half of these SJW will hang themselves or get heart attacks from the panic attacks. When Hillary gets elected, they will get so empowered, its not going to be funny. Youtube Hero everywhere...

I encounter them every day and they make constant threats all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol. I would have loved to have met her.
    I wish my husband had been here - he's really good at pouring salt into wounds. Instead I had a customer here who was calling the police. :O

Chester Copperpot

why are there chairs just randomly strewn on the sidewalk?

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    why are there chairs just randomly strewn on the sidewalk?
    We own a second-hand store. This time of year, hunters buy those chairs for hunting blinds.

Chester Copperpot

We own a second-hand store. This time of year, hunters buy those chairs for hunting blinds.
    ah ok so youre displaying them..is the trigglypuff sitting in one of them? thats what it looks like

I wish my husband had been here - he's really good at pouring salt into wounds. Instead I had a customer here who was calling the police. :O
    Oh, it would have been a wonderful thing to behold. Either she would have broken down in a crying puddle or physically assaulted me. I'd have been fine with either.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    ah ok so youre displaying them..is the trigglypuff sitting in one of them? thats what it looks like

No, those are bushel (or maybe 1/2 bushel?) baskets. I did not capture her loveliness on film.

She came in, asked who owned the lots - I told her, and she asked me if I could reach him. I asked her why, thinking that it might be about the stuff outside. It went downhill from there.

I wish you had taken video. People just do not get the concept of free speech.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Next time, don't talk to her, just start filming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Next time, don't talk to her, just start filming.
    I have a flip phone. But as soon as she left, my customer (who is a little old lady!) said we should have filmed it. I do have a camera, but going to video mode would not have been simple - I don't do it enough for it to be second nature.

This is classic me. I do not react quickly.

I did get to throw her out of my store. That's a first.

I have a flip phone. But as soon as she left, my customer (who is a little old lady!) said we should have filmed it. I do have a camera, but going to video mode would not have been simple - I don't do it enough for it to be second nature.

Yeah, the flip phones aren't very good for that - Mr Animal has one.

At least you got to throw out a wild Triggly. I hope you weren't injured, I've heard they can be rather violent when triggered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Careful you don't get fire bombed.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Please do us a favor and double the amount of signs each day over the next week! This will trigger her for sure. Get some Trump signs, I will chip in if needed, and add them to the lot each night. Oh and figure out how to use your video camera!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    It is one of the only reason why I want to see Trump in office so half of these SJW will hang themselves or get heart attacks from the panic attacks. When Hillary gets elected, they will get so empowered, its not going to be funny. Youtube Hero everywhere...

I encounter them every day and they make constant threats all day long.
    The wailing and gnashing of teeth would be almost worth it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    angelatc... Is the sign still standing? Has it been defaced in any way?
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Please do us a favor and double the amount of signs each day over the next week! This will trigger her for sure. Get some Trump signs, I will chip in if needed, and add them to the lot each night. Oh and figure out how to use your video camera!
    Ha ha ha!I already reached out to the Gop

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    angelatc... Is the sign still standing? Has it been defaced in any way?
    It was when I left I don't live there

This is classic definition of cheating and rigging.

I apologize. I missed breakfast this morning and I got blood coming out of my you know where. It won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I wish you had taken video. People just do not get the concept of free speech.
    SJW's hate free speech.
    I am the spoon.

Sounds like you need a USB security cam or 2 just in case for next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Sounds like you need a USB security cam or 2 just in case for next time.
    I do have security cams. But because I can't find enough hours in the day the only one that's hooked up is pointed to the rear of the store Kills me.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should've had your Pokeballs ready too. Gotta catch em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Should've had your Pokeballs ready too. Gotta catch em all.
    SHe told me she was going to "cut the dick off any man who votes for Trump." I shoud have asked her if the Pokeballs would be safe.

I found out later that after she left here, she went door to door asking people who owned the lot. Also, called a restaurant that was closed. It is the most bizarre thing! It's not the only sign in town.

And it is still here this morning.

Chester Copperpot

SHe told me she was going to "cut the dick off any man who votes for Trump." I shoud have asked her if the Pokeballs would be safe.

I found out later that after she left here, she went door to door asking people who owned the lot. Also, called a restaurant that was closed. It is the most bizarre thing! It's not the only sign in town.

Man Id have so much fun if i lived out there.. Id make a BIGGER trump sign... and hang a big banner... everything just to incite her... and then when she freaked out i could just talk about the constitution and blow her mind.. had a similiar discussion with a guy on facebook last night... guy thought i was all against gay marriage because I said the fed govt doesnt have the power to regulate marriage and once he realized i wasnt arguing against gay marriage he just lost all interest.. and then came back hours later and deleted all of his posts... weird

Harpies are out for blood. And they want to drain it from your pelvis.

Considering the woman's rampage around your block over just one sign, you can only imagine how the creature would've reacted if she had found a Trump supporter in the flesh. She would've bared her fangs and pounced Cujo-style, complete with mouth-foam and bloodshot eyes.
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Harpies are out for blood. And they want to drain it from your pelvis.

Considering the woman's rampage around your block over just one sign, you can only imagine how the creature would've reacted if she had found a Trump supporter in the flesh. She would've bared her fangs and pounced Cujo-style, complete with mouth-foam and bloodshot eyes.
    Yep... i just dont undersrand the massive overreaction to a name or person. It just appears there are some massive mental problems. They push for islamophobia... but this type of phobia is even more extreme since they are trigger by just the word. Seems college is full of these people and its getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Yep... i just dont undersrand the massive overreaction to a name or person. It just appears there are some massive mental problems. They push for islamophobia... but this type of phobia is even more extreme since they are trigger by just the word. Seems college is full of these people and its getting worse.
    The thought that someone with an opposing worldview is in their vicinity causes a leftest great pain and activates a fight or flight mechanism with an added Spanish Inquisition bonus feature if the fight choice is picked.

College is the final prepping stages of the young leftists that infest the United States. They've been groomed all their youth in public schools and the four year Universities deal the death blow to the logical side of their thinking and teach them a warped history where only their emotions matter. Islamophobia is but one of many tools they arm the young leftist soldiers with in their Cultural Marxist War against traditionalists, conservatives, libertarians, and even leftist detractors. Their toolbelt contains many an -ism and -phobia and they are ready to deploy these tools at any given moment.
    We Must Dissent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast