Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Final presidential debate 10/19/16 - Official thread

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Obama saved the economy.
    Thanks Obama.
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I will say I don't find Hillary seeming like she's going to flop down on the ground with a seizure any time soon...as some propaganda has claimed.
    She was wired to the gills all 3 debates. They also kept all the debates shorter than normal.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    We are watching behind (I love the Dodgers), and she has just said babies are punishment. I guess Chelsea and both her children are punishment.
    Go Cubs.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    She was wired to the gills all 3 debates. They also kept all the debates shorter than normal.
    She seemed doped up to me and all her answers seemed rehearsed. As the mother of teens, I can spot a rehearsed answer. The eyes kind of roll back in the head like they're reading from the backside of their forehead. She made that face when she was talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Go vote!!!
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I miss being excited about RP in debates.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post

That's one bad-lookin' hombre.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I don't. It was infuriating watching him being ignored, and then seeing everyone else pile on him when he did finally get to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I don't. It was infuriating watching him being ignored, and then seeing everyone else pile on him when he did finally get to speak.

Thanks for reminding me of the $#@!ty aspects. I bet you're fun at parties.

At least the elections were not rigged back then.

Don't join the military right now unless you want to die.
    I live 15 miles from the NSA hub in Bluffdale Utah - stocking up on iodine tablets. SPF 5000 sunscreen. etc.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Great closing statement by the moderator:

You have an honor and an obligation to go vote!!!
    We don't have an obligation to vote. $#@! you, Chris Walrus.
    I am the spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Ok, that was different. Kerry rolled over for his fellow bonesman.
    And cousin.
    I am the spoon.

When Hillary was mocking Trump for talking about rigged elections, it took me back to the interview where she said the accusations about her husband were just a "vast right-wing conspiracy."

The pay-to-play thing should surprise nobody. The Clintons sold nights in the Lincoln bedroom at the White House to their friends. Mona Charen sat right there on Bill Maher and said it was like, "Motel 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue."

Maybe Hillary should debate a random taxpayer like me. I would have been all over that.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

#RONPaul2020
    I am the spoon.

I doubt that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I thought Clinton won tonight with her lies, but CNN actually says Trump won 51-49. I'm shocked.

Edit: Looks like that was a fake poll. I don't see the actual CNN poll out yet. I'm thinking it's going to be really bad for Trump.
    Last edited by misterx; 10-19-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    We don't have an obligation to vote. $#@! you, Chris Walrus.
    I hate that guy, but at least was equally tough on both candidates.

I thought Clinton won tonight with her lies, but CNN actually says Trump won 51-49. I'm shocked.
    Maybe Trump made a deal?

this is no joke, I listened to the debate on the radio while driving. All I could see in my head was a giant douche debating a turd sandwich...

I couldn't never really figure out which one was which??
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    ummm..... I think Chris forgot to ask her lol
    Yeah, I must have missed that part.

The whole question was a set-up, just like it was at the first GOP debate. Trump could have answered by pointing out the GOP candidates who went back on that (Bush, Rubio, etc). Finally, he should have said "as so many leaks and investigative reports have shown, this is about much more than just the vote. This is about collusion and corruption of the election process at many levels. Of course I will accept the results of a fair election, but if there is evidence of voter fraud, we will seek the truth."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Did she wear an earpiece?

It was fun watching him get ignored.

And infuriating listening to him speak.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I'm out. It's about to get too hot in here.

This deserves a vacation from posting.

I'm out. It's about to get too hot in here.
    If it weren't for the Federal Reserve, we wouldnt be in this position. They keep monetizing the debt and now they are injecting trillions of dollars of artificial demand into the economy all because were not on gold standard blah blah

And so on
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Sarcasm?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    this is no joke, I listened to the debate on the radio while driving. All I could see in my head was a giant douche debating a turd sandwich...

I couldn't never really figure out which one was which??
    Pretty much my POV.
    There is no spoon.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Tie. Advantage Trump because we avoid WW3.

but what a lousy closing speech. Trump fails to inspire in his last address. Missed opportunity.
    the very smart dwarf neg rep me for this lol. He is on a personal vendetta. Chill bro!

I don't. The good mama's boy crazy smile was an instant turn off and led credence to the crazy uncle in the attic narrative. Ron Paul did a few good ones like the online Facebook debate with Mike Huckabee, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in 2008.

Trump's facial expressions are lot better and show us someone who is here to do a difficult job.
    In this debate, I really didn't like Trump closing statement. It wasn't presidential. It was a disaster in my view. But I guess going on the attack he was playing it safe.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast