Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Final presidential debate 10/19/16 - Official thread

Go vote!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tie. Advantage Trump because we avoid WW3.

but what a lousy closing speech. Trump fails to inspire in his last address. Missed opportunity.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    gotta say Chris Wallace did a pretty good job moderating.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I am up to here with Hillary Clinton continually lecturing me on how I need to be a better American. She's welcome to come down here and live my life for one month. Work my job, live in my house, and drive my car for one month. She might get a clue.
    How diverse is your family? I am sure there is room for improvement. Have you considered an adoption?

oooohhhhh..... Donald didn't say he will support her if she wins.... TERRIBLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I'd like to thank the audience for being quiet
    If only the candidates had been so considerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

....but what a lousy closing speech. Trump fails to inspire in his last address. Missed opportunity.
    This is something I will never understand. It's a given they will have this opportunity and they often squander it. And it's not just with Trump.
    Last edited by rprprs; 10-19-2016 at 08:50 PM.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    oooohhhhh..... Donald didn't say he will support her if she wins.... TERRIBLE!!!!
    Did she say she would support him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    He needs to roll over like Kerry in 2000.

Ted Danson was there, but I never saw Malik!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's nice listening to the talking heads tell me what I actually heard. I don't know what I'd do without them. I'd have to think for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Did she say she would support him?
    ummm..... I think Chris forgot to ask her lol

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    He needs to roll over like Kerry in 2000.
    2000?
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It's nice listening to the talking heads tell me what I actually heard. I don't know what I'd do without them. I'd have to think for myself.
    That's too much effort. I tried it once.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2000?
    2004?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

How diverse is your family? I am sure there is room for improvement. Have you considered an adoption?
    What kind of question is that? Wow. How inappropriate. I'm listening to a woman on television who has worked the graft and corruption scheme to make herself rich. She thinks it is okay to take the life of a baby from the moment of conception right through the moment of birth. She doesn't tell the truth when she can lie, and she thinks I can be a better American by giving more money for her to squander. Are you freaking kidding me?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It's a service for the people with bad hearing and the one's who were distracted by Trump's hair and Hillary's botox.

This is why politicians lie. He should've just said he'd accept the results no matter what even though he won't. Trump is so horrible for leaving open the possibility of doing exactly what Al Gore did 16 years ago.

2000?

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Ok, that was different. Kerry rolled over for his fellow bonesman.

Rick Perry is talking to Neil Cavuto on Fox business channel. - Can voter fraud happen?

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    This is why politicians lie. He should've just said he'd accept the results no matter what even though he won't.
    He could have knocked that one out of the park.

"Are you kidding me? I'm up here telling you this woman is a crook and belongs in prison, but you want me to say I will support her anyway? No way in hell."

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This whole debate was a re run? No change SAD.
    Wikileaks was asked to Hillary as usual blames Russia she wants a no Fly Zone in Syria.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    What kind of question is that? Wow. How inappropriate. I'm listening to a woman on television who has worked the graft and corruption scheme to make herself rich. She thinks it is okay to take the life of a baby from the moment of conception right through the moment of birth. She doesn't tell the truth when she can lie, and she thinks I can be a better American by giving more money for her to squander. Are you freaking kidding me?
    Yes, he is kidding you. The whole debate is a big joke on the American people, so it just rolls over in to here.

Yes, he is kidding you. The whole debate is a big joke on the American people, so it just rolls over in to here.
    He was freaking kidding her.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Wikileaks was asked to Hillary as usual blames Russia she wants a no Fly Zone in Syria.
    Don't join the military right now unless you want to die.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    If only the candidates had been so considerate.
    Lol. So true... it would have been preferred to just have everyone stand around in silence for 90 minutes.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast