Thread: Rubio Warns Fellow Republicans About Using WikiLeaks: ABC

Rubio Warns Fellow Republicans About Using WikiLeaks: ABC

Rubio Warns Fellow Republicans About Using WikiLeaks: ABC

Sen. Marco Rubio says he would "warn" fellow Republicans that the release of alleged e-mails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman by WikiLeaks represents a willingness to try to affect elections that could hurt them in future cycles, according to ABC News.
    NeoCons getting scared of the leaks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! it Trump. Release the Kraken!

Translation: We are just as corrupt as the DNC.

Haha! - They know what's coming...

I want to warn my fellow Republicans who may want to capitalize politically on these leaks: Today it is the Democrats. Tomorrow it could be us. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclu...ry?id=42895586
    I can't wait till they finish releasing all the Clinton/Obama leaks, so - maybe after the election - they can move on to the emails between the Republican party and the mainstream media during the 2008 and 2012 elections! (Why wouldn't they have some of the Republican stuff too?)

Imagine the conversations that went on when Iowa's state Republican party had to rig the embarrassing Ames straw poll - and how they went about informing the media not to mention Ron Paul's name, even though he came in second while spending vastly smaller sums of money than bachman.

Or the flurry of planning the week before the New Hampshire primary, where Ron Paul was expected to do well. Jon Huntsman's daughter (who I believe works for Fox news now!) put out that ridiculous video to make Ron Paul look bad, days before the primary and the media covered it 24/7 that weekend, as if it were an in-progress mass shooting.

As for Rubio himself, word will get out as to what a weak, non-tea-party candidate he really was that first year. The establishment RNC was so terrified at the thought of him having to debate the Libertarian candidate, (Alex Snitker) they had to get the stations holding their debates to exclude him.

...and so much more.

That will be some captivating sh!t!

LOL. Reporter (Jonathan Karl) started to say "illegal aliens" but caught himself mid-sentence and switched to "undocumented immigrants".
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMN View Post
    This is true but, coming from Rubio, it also translates to: This is the one thing left which could work to the detriment of my fellow neocon Hillary and simultaneously benefit Trump. So don't go there.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMN View Post
    ^THIS

Good little neocon lapdog.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your concerns have been noted Marco, now excuse me while I buy Julian Assange a nice steak dinner and thank him for his attempts to save America from the worst thing that could ever happen to it.

If Rubio thinks for a second that the Democrats wouldn't gladly use any leaks against him, he's a bigger idiot that it previously appeared.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If Rubio thinks for a second that the Democrats wouldn't gladly use any leaks against him, he's a bigger idiot that it previously appeared.
    Exactly.

That's what he is scared about, I believe. So he will play nice with his fellow comrades.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

"As our intelligence agencies have said, these leaks are an effort by a foreign government to interfere with our electoral process"
    Too much info in an electoral process isn't a conservative use of info?

I wonder if it is the same foreign government that violates my loved ones at the airport and everywhere else. GTFO
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

THAT'S not possible.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.