Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumps seeing the Light

Trumps seeing the Light

If its creaks like a frog, it probably is a frog

Tell me. All that political capital Ron Paul accumulated over the years. He lost it when quitting the GOP. I am enraged at him.. feels like yelling at him while he was caving to the GOP corrupted ways. Trump IS new to politics. He learns like we were red pilled one at a time.
    Last edited by Mordan; 10-18-2016 at 05:00 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Rand doesn't come out in support of Trump,

Rand can kiss his career good bye. It is too easy to come out when the sun shines, good weather calculating politician.

How can ANYBODY accept what Hillary Campaign did??????? It is an OUTRAGE!!!! And the press is silent. Every single repubs should be talking about the Okeefe video in support of Trump.

Trump is just as bad as Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Trump is just as bad as Clinton.
    for any crooked politician wanting to get elected president in 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    If its creaks like a frog, it probably is a frog
    Canidate obama was a "constitutional scholar". Do I need to say more?

Ron Paul was a lone voice many times in the House fighting packs of wolves and media whores his entire decades-long career, and you have the gall to be angry at him? If not for him, most of us wouldn't even be on this site or we wouldn't have been "red-pilled".

Whether you support Trump or not, there's no need to bash Ron Paul on a site named after him. Granted, I am open to criticism of anyone, including Ron Paul, but you need to take a step back and look at what Ron Paul did during his career. Sure, he didn't make a lot of headway, but many times he was a lone wolf trying his best to educate the masses. Trump is a different man with a different strategy. No need to $#@! on Ron at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Let me get this straight. You're "enraged" at Ron Paul, but you're promoting Trump because he supports all new types of bans?!

Do you even liberty, Bro?!

Rand is right to distance himself from this guy. This is a disaster in the making.

BTW, the problem with money in politics is NOT how the money flows into the politicians' coffers; it's that they have something to sell. Rearranging the deck chairs will do nothing to solve this problem.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Where was Trump on all this 2 even 4 years ago. And now it's 20 days before the election and he's got ethics? lol..
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I understand your points.

But honestly can you blame me for not supporting Ron Paul before 2008?

It is my right to be angry with Ron Paul and the way he does/did politics. Just like I am angry at Trump was Trump acts stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Ron Paul was a lone voice many times in the House fighting packs of wolves and media whores his entire decades-long career, and you have the gall to be angry at him? If not for him, most of us wouldn't even be on this site or we wouldn't have been "red-pilled".

Whether you support Trump or not, there's no need to bash Ron Paul on a site named after him. Granted, I am open to criticism of anyone, including Ron Paul, but you need to take a step back and look at what Ron Paul did during his career. Sure, he didn't make a lot of headway, but many times he was a lone wolf trying his best to educate the masses. Trump is a different man with a different strategy. No need to $#@! on Ron at all.
    I give and gave credit where credit is due. Ron Paul did great things. But lost most of his political capital as I explained in another politically incorrect [for this board] post. Refer to that post. It is like the same again with any groups. We are not allowed to criticize the God Ron Paul. Give me some slack. Trump has many failings and I will hold him accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Where was Trump on all this 2 even 4 years ago. And now it's 20 days before the election and he's got ethics? lol..
    Let's be fair. Trump was in New York raising a family and working. He wasn't in politics then.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I give and gave credit where credit is due. Ron Paul did great things. But lost most of his political capital as I explained in another politically incorrect [for this board] post. Refer to that post. It is like the same again with any groups. We are not allowed to criticize the God Ron Paul. Give me some slack. Trump has many failings and I will hold him accountable.
    Ron Paul is an old man and fought for decades. That political capital wasn't worth an early grave. As for "criticizing the God Ron Paul", I just said myself in the post you quoted that I'm open to criticism of Ron, but you aren't very eloquent at stating what it is you thought Ron Paul could've done with that political capital. If you wanted to see him use it to boost Trump, then keep dreaming.

As for "Trump's many failings" I didn't say you didn't hold Trump accountable. I simply pointed out that there's no need to be angry at Ron. You seem to be the one who thinks he's a God who failed. He's still just a man like me or you and his career wasn't perfect. I appreciate him and what he did either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

If Rand doesn't come out in support of Trump,

Rand can kiss his career good bye. It is too easy to come out when the sun shines, good weather calculating politician.

How can ANYBODY accept what Hillary Campaign did??????? It is an OUTRAGE!!!! And the press is silent. Every single repubs should be talking about the Okeefe video in support of Trump.
    He did, months ago. What are you smoking?

I understand your points.

But honestly can you blame me for not supporting Ron Paul before 2008?

It is my right to be angry with Ron Paul and the way he does/did politics. Just like I am angry at Trump was Trump acts stupid.
    what should he have done differently? he's not an idiot. his buddies are Austrian Economists, Anarcho-Capitalists, and everything in between. deep down he knew that he never had a chance to be president. he's smart enough to know that the powers wouldn't let that happen. the point of Ron Paul's presidential campaigns was to educate the masses on libertarianism, voluntaryism, minarchism, and anarchism. Gary Johnson has failed in that sense, so many of us are refusing to support him.

you haven't offered a real criticism. let's hear it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    what should he have done differently? he's not an idiot. his buddies are Austrian Economists, Anarcho-Capitalists, and everything in between. deep down he knew that he never had a chance to be president. he's smart enough to know that the powers wouldn't let that happen. the point of Ron Paul's presidential campaigns was to educate the masses on libertarianism, voluntaryism, minarchism, and anarchism. Gary Johnson has failed in that sense, so many of us are refusing to support him.
    OK Jesse James. I agree with all the above. Now I want to know what you think about this last post of mine. It was quickly written. But the gist of it is my opinion built and evolved since 2008.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Election/page2 . see my last comment.

If Rand doesn't come out in support of Trump
    He already did.

But for the sake of his career, he should keep as much distance from Trump as possible. Every Republican who is closely associated with Trump is going to have to contend with the fallout from that for a long time.

what should he have done differently? .
    For a start, he should have sharpen his message. That implies a cold hard analysis of WHY people were supporting him in 2008? For the $#@!ing gold standard? NO. Because of Ron Paul's middle finger to Rudy Guiliani in May 2007. It all started from there. He was the ONLY one standing up to GOP corruption.

Ron Paul never took the mainstream propaganda head on. It wasn't in his DNA, unlike Trump. But that's OK. Nobody is perfect.
    Since RP didn't have the energy to fight the establishment machine in the spotlight of a presidential election inside a major political party, he had to find a Champion to do it for him. Ron Paul himself said that going 3rd party was a waste of time. And he was and he IS STILL $#@!ing right about it.

Now that the voters have found themselves a champion to fight the establishment. What did Ron Paul do? He squandered his chances to positively influence the platform. $#@!ING LAME!!!!!!! I am $#@!ing angry writing those lines. It is like those little nit wits thinking their intellectual superiority is their highest virtue.. Not a single compromise. And here I was not even asking Ron Paul to $#@!ing compromise!!!! NO!!! I asked Ron Paul to say publicly Trump is wrong about Torture. Why is the media attacking Trump? Why didn't Ron Paul say: It reminds me when I was running in 2008!! Ron Paul didn't act like a smart man. He didn't play his hand at all!!! Publicly educate Trump about the constitution. It goes on and on and on. $#@!. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.All he did was a low jab at Trump for no gain. What a loser. Wasn't he supposed to stay above the fray. His son's political ambitions got the better of him.
    Last edited by Mordan; 10-18-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    He already did.

But for the sake of his career, he should keep as much distance from Trump as possible. Every Republican who is closely associated with Trump is going to have to contend with the fallout from that for a long time.
    If Trump wins. they are all done. And even if he loses... things will never be the same. People want a non calculating like Ron Paul in may 2007 when he $#@!ed up Guiliani, like Trump $#@!ed up Jeb Bush.

I don't want a calculating Rand Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Let's be fair. Trump was in New York raising a family and working. He wasn't in politics then.
    orly?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

For a start, he should have sharpen his message. That implies a cold hard analysis of WHY people were supporting him in 2008? For the $#@!ing gold standard? NO. Because of Ron Paul's middle finger to Rudy Guiliani in May 2007. It all started from there. He was the ONLY one standing up to GOP corruption.

Ron Paul never took the mainstream propaganda head on. It wasn't in his DNA, unlike Trump. But that's OK. Nobody is perfect.
    Since RP didn't have the energy to fight the establishment machine in the spotlight of a presidential election inside a major political party, he had to find a Champion to do it for him. Ron Paul himself said that going 3rd party was a waste of time. And he was and he IS STILL $#@!ing right about it.

Now that the voters have found themselves a champion to fight the establishment. What did Ron Paul do? He squandered his chances to positively influence the platform. $#@!ING LAME!!!!!!! I am $#@!ing angry writing those lines. It is like those little nit wits thinking their intellectual superiority is their highest virtue.. Not a single compromise. And here I was not even asking Ron Paul to $#@!ing compromise!!!! NO!!! I asked Ron Paul to say publicly Trump is wrong about Torture. Why is the media attacking Trump? Ron Paul didn't act like a smart man. He didn't play his hand at all!!! Publicly educate Trump about the constitution. It goes on and on and on. $#@!. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.All he did was a low jab at Trump for no gain. What a loser. Wasn't he supposed to stay above the fray. His son's political ambitions got the better of him.
    Ron Paul is a man of principle.

Ron Paul is a man of principle.
    you are hiding behind a one liner. which I don't even dispute.

Ron Paul > Trump
    Libertarianism > Authoritarianism
    Principle > Rhetoric

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    you are hiding behind a one liner. which I don't even dispute.
    I was answering your question as to why Ron Paul won't support Trump. also because Trump attacked him

I was answering your question as to why Ron Paul won't support Trump. also because Trump attacked him
    And I gave you the requested analysis of what should have been donedifferently. Answer. Ron Paul is a man of principles. OKAY.

he did everything he should have. he stuck to his message and he got more people interested in liberty than ever before. that's all he was wanting to do.

People want a non calculating like Ron Paul in may 2007 when he $#@!ed up Guiliani, like Trump $#@!ed up Jeb Bush.

I don't want a calculating Rand Paul.
    Rand Paul is the one who endorsed Trump. Ron didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    He ran for president in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Rand Paul is the one who endorsed Trump. Ron didn't.
    he wants Ron to endorse Trump.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast