Thread: [Fake] Michelle Obama Mamma To Get Pension Of $160k For Life

[Fake] Michelle Obama Mamma To Get Pension Of $160k For Life

http://thebostontribune.com/first-gr...nment-pension/

First Grandma Marian Robinson, 79, will receive a lifetime 160K government pension when she leaves the White House next year, according to congressional budget statements.

According to documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Mrs. Robinson earned the lifetime pension for “services rendered as full-time/in-home caregiver” for granddaughters Malia, 18, and Sasha, 15, during President Obama’s two terms in office.

In January of 2009, it was reported that Mrs. Robinson was living in the White House full-time to tend to her granddaughters. She was the first live-in grandmother at the White House since Elivera M. Doud, the mother of Mamie Eisenhower, during the Eisenhower Administration.

--

mod edit - fake story

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Snopes says its a fake news site:
    http://www.snopes.com/marian-robinson-pension/
    Last edited by jct74; 10-18-2016 at 09:39 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Wow that is gross. How can a person even accept that?

I want in.

Where do I sign up, to be grandpa for Trump's grandkids ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

We be gettin' da' checks........

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is some pension for a babysitter. The Obamas are sucking all they possibly can out of taxpayers, eh?

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    That is some pension for a babysitter. The Obamas are sucking all they possibly can out of taxpayers, eh?
    They deeeeeeeeserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    And now doubt everything out of that pension that she doesn't spend before dying will be inherited by the Obama family, just another effing scam.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Snopes says its a fake news site:
    http://www.snopes.com/marian-robinson-pension/

OMG! But it had links and everything

I asked a mod to change the title. Sorry!!! And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I asked a mod to change the title. Sorry!!! And thanks!
    Threads like this is why I get my news from reliable news sites, like CNN
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

She took them to school, to piano lesson and dance lessons, cooked their meals, ran their baths and got them to bed on time. She was a critical part of the family’s effort to keep the girls’ lives as normal as possible in the midst of extraordinary times.
    []
    She has been a solid force for not only her daughter but granddaughters as well as to the President. As far as taxpayer’s money. I'm sure she will continue to get her own pension check as well as her husband's. They did work you idiot!!! So for the few who just HAVE to say something bad….your wrong again.
    February 2, 2009
    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/09/obamas-mother-in-law-to-move-into-the-white-house/?_r=0

Michelle Obama’s father, Fraser, worked as a “stationary fireman,” tending boilers at a city water-filtration plant.
    []
    Marian retired from her part-time bank job a couple of summers ago, lives off a pension from her late husband’s job
    http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2416
    Last edited by presence; 10-18-2016 at 10:49 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Relationships can actually take the place of government child care schemes?

Is this allowed?

So non-government relationships are good for the Obamas, but not necessarily for the nation as a whole. Got it.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.