Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 200 fans leave Amy Schumer show after "anti-Trump" tirade

200 fans leave Amy Schumer show after "anti-Trump" tirade

I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe she's too young to remember the Dixie Chicks.

This will upset Dannno, he wont know who to support here.

200 out of about 20000 in the audience, big deal. But I really can't image what would possess someone to attend that woman's show. Next to Sarah Silverman, she has to be the second most annoying comedian stand up performer. What is wrong with these people?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    200 out of about 20000 in the audience, big deal. But I really can't image what would possess someone to attend that woman's show. Next to Sarah Silverman, she has to be the second most annoying comedian stand up performer. What is wrong with these people?
    Where did you get 20,000?

They just said on Fox that there was only 10,000 there (half empty). She didn't sell out, and was apparently unhappy about that.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Where did you get 20,000?
    Sorry about that, I misread the article that reported the incident. The arena is a 20k seater but about 8600 tickets were sold
    In a statement to Vanity Fair, Ms. Schumer wrote: “I want to thank the 8,400 people who stayed. We have always depended on comedians to make us laugh and tell the truth. I am proud to continue that tradition.”
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/ar...ampa.html?_r=0

Oh well, it still a small fraction of her audience and she gets to keep everyone's ticket money.

agreed, you would have to pay me a fair amount to attend shows by either of those wenches.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They just said on Fox that there was only 10,000 there (half empty). She didn't sell out, and was apparently unhappy about that.
    Thanks for the correction. I still think it is 8600 people to many buying tickets to her live show.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    This will upset Dannno, he wont know who to support here.
    I was a fan of her comedy, the first couple seasons of her tv show were pretty good, and I liked her movie.. but then season 3 of her tv show came out and each one had a different SJW theme.. That was really disappointing, but I guess that's a big part of her audience and so she is playing up to them, I didn't hear any of that stuff in her early comedy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I liked her in Archer. Mostly because she probably has no creative control over Pam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    agreed, you would have to pay me a fair amount to attend shows by either of those wenches.
    As we have established it is just a matter of money and the amount for you.

Would that amount would be (more or less) enough for you to film you $#@!ing a goat?

And why?
    Last edited by Danke; 10-18-2016 at 03:44 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I was a fan of her comedy, the first couple seasons of her tv show were pretty good, and I liked her movie.. but then season 3 of her tv show came out and each one had a different SJW theme.. That was really disappointing, but I guess that's a big part of her audience and so she is playing up to them, I didn't hear any of that stuff in her early comedy.
    There's also a huge difference in how she talks between her 2nd appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast and her 3rd(cant find the 1st on YouTube). By the 3rd she is trying to adopt SJW talking points and bumbling it. The 2nd she smoked with Rogan and had a relaxed conversation.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I liked her in Archer. Mostly because she probably has no creative control over Pam.
    Is that a fat joke?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    There's also a huge difference in how she talks between her 2nd appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast and her 3rd(cant find the 1st on YouTube). By the 3rd she is trying to adopt SJW talking points and bumbling it. The 2nd she smoked with Rogan and had a relaxed conversation.
    Wait, what. You actually listen to her $#@!? We are doomed, if this is anyway representative of our members.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Wait, what. You actually listen to her $#@!? We are doomed, if this is anyway representative of our members.
    I listen to Joe Rogan. Not Amy Schumer.
    I am the spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You find out alot of interesting things. Like Ronda Rousey also smoked weed with Joe Rogan. Just like Schumer though she did it before the podcast started.
    I am the spoon.

Some girls that I used to be friends with interject SJW talking points in every day conversation sometimes now. There's plenty of people I had to just stop being friends with.

And Joe Rogan is a bernie bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Some girls that I used to be friends with interject SJW talking points in every day conversation sometimes now. There's plenty of people I had to just stop being friends with.
    Yeah I can't be friends with people like that either. Especially when you correct their bull$#@! and tell them what they can research to prove it to themselves and they still keep saying the same stupid $#@!.
    I am the spoon.

And Joe Rogan is a bernie bro
    I don't recall Rogan supporting Bernie in any of the podcasts I've watched.
    I am the spoon.

Ewwww. It won't stop me watching his podcast though. Many are extremely informative, like with Randall Carlson, Graham Hancock or John Anthony West. And his stand up is hilarious.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    As we have established it is just a matter of money and the amount for you.

Would that amount would be (more or less) enough for you to film you $#@!ing a goat?

And why?
    I would go for 4 or 5 grand, $#@!ing a goat no.

I have to put up with these types of people while remodeling their homes, sitting through that wouldn't be a whole lot worse than some of them.

It couldn't be any worse than having people on rpf's telling me Trump is pro liberty.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 10-18-2016 at 08:07 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    huh, Amy Schumer isn't a Trumpster? From the little bit I know about her show and movie, I can't imagine how she could find anything about him offensive. I figured the Bud Light Party would go all in for the McDonald.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    huh, Amy Schumer isn't a Trumpster? From the little bit I know about her show and movie, I can't imagine how she could find anything about him offensive. I figured the Bud Light Party would go all in for the McDonald.
    Her father is second cousin to U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    Lol, she must be one very unlucky comedian to keep coming up with other people's jokes and skits.

Ewwww. It won't stop me watching his podcast though. Many are extremely informative, like with Randall Carlson, Graham Hancock or John Anthony West. And his stand up is hilarious.
    Rogan is a good dude. He just need to be straightened out politically from time to time. He doesn't dig deep enough into his own philosophy I feel sometimes but that's ok. In his position its hard to have a firm public stance.

The man gets into subjects and discussions the MSM would never touch.

He's probably the most famous( new media) anti PC/SJW guy out there.

All his closer friends seem to be libertarian if that's any kind of gauge...

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Rogan is a good dude. He just need to be straightened out politically from time to time. He doesn't dig deep enough into his own philosophy I feel sometimes but that's ok. In his position its hard to have a firm public stance.

The man gets into subjects and discussions the MSM would never touch.

He's probably the most famous( new media) anti PC/SJW guy out there.

All his closer friends seem to be libertarian if that's any kind of gauge...
    Eddie Bravo has been his friend for decades and he's a 9/11 Truther and into all kinds of other "conspiracy theories".
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast