Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video just released...Rigging the Election

Video just released...Rigging the Election

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting but honestly, the only thing that's surprising to me is the stupidity of these people to be caught on camera explaining exactly what they are doing.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Interesting but honestly, the only thing that's surprising to me is the stupidity of these people to be caught on camera explaining exactly what they are doing.
    It wouldn't surprise me if it was a video of HRC performing a ritual sacrifice on an infant while eating a piece of raw goat liver, but surprise factor isn't really the point.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    That's what I thought initially as well; but I don't think it is stupidity. It is hubris. They know nothing will happen from it and are proud to have a chance to brag about it.

ok.. What are YOU going to do about it today?

I went on reddit and upvoted a few posts exposing the corruption on /r/politics

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That's what I thought initially as well; but I don't think it is stupidity. It is hubris. They know nothing will happen from it and are proud to have a chance to brag about it.
    It's sad but I guess that's correct.
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps the most ironic thing is that the biggest beneficiary of this election "rigging" is none other than Donald Trump.

It's the whole reason why he is the GOP nominee. This whole thing is part of the pre-ordained script. And it's working better than the scriptwriters could have imagined.

Including the part where this idiot starts calling out the rigged system, thereby making any other claims of election rigging seem foolish. I wonder if in future elections, if someone questions the script of the deep state if they will call these people "Trumpers". Nothing like having an idiot with no credibility being the foremost decrier of the system.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Perhaps the most ironic thing is that the biggest beneficiary of this election "rigging" is none other than Donald Trump.

It's the whole reason why he is the GOP nominee. This whole thing is part of the pre-ordained script. And it's working better than the scriptwriters could have imagined.

Including the part where this idiot starts calling out the rigged system, thereby making any other claims of election rigging seem foolish. I wonder if in future elections, if someone questions the script of the deep state if they will call these people "Trumpers". Nothing like having an idiot with no credibility being the foremost decrier of the system.
    Honestly, I didn't understand a word of what you are trying to convey. I believe many anti trumps are a little angry of not being into the fight against the bad Establishment guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Honestly, I didn't understand a word of what you are trying to convey.
    It's because you bought the con that Trump isn't part of the establishment. That's 100% BS. If you'd wake up from the snow job, perhaps you could understand how you're being manipulated.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It's because you bought the con that Trump isn't part of the establishment. That's 100% BS. If you'd wake up from the snow job, perhaps you could understand how you're being manipulated.
    why would I believe you ? Trump is speaking like the anti establishment. He destroyed Jeb. He is destroying Hillary. When its walks like a frog, creaks like a frog. it is probably a frog.

Your concern trolling is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    67% Upvoted, 6500 upvotes,

Who is the 33% downvoting this ???????????

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...lection_video/

By the way. i have never seen a political post with 6500 votes.. and imagine with the downvotes

Back to the video - also allegations of campaign finance violations.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Back to the video - also allegations of campaign finance violations.
    Well, it seemed like they were doing a great job of explaining how it wasn't violating the campaign finance laws but rather clever depths they have gone to circumvent the laws; but legal nonetheless, no?

Basically confirming what we all knew all along, the laws only stop the little guys but do nothing to stop the big guys with lots of money and lack of morals from doing whatever they want.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 10-17-2016 at 12:50 PM.

Well, it seemed like they were doing a great job of explaining how it wasn't violating the campaign finance laws but rather clever depths they have gone to circumvent the laws; but legal nonetheless, no?

Basically confirming what we all knew all along, the laws only stop the little guys but do nothing to stop the big guys with lots of money and lack of morals from doing whatever they want.
    Follow the money. I kept saying to Obama lovers who thought Obama was the good guy. I told them who gave Obama money and pointed out Ron Paul only get small donations.
    Today. I am pointing out the same thing. And people here still are concern trolling that Trump is an inside job con artist.

Trump for all his faults is fighting for the little guy. I think he enjoys his new role.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump for all his faults is fighting for the little guy. I think he enjoys his new role.
    Preaching to the choir brother! I too can't wait for King Trump to instate Prima Nocta and bless his countrymen and women on their wedding nights.

there were statements about having conference calls and planning directly with the campaign which is against the law for super pacs to coordinate with the campaign.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    there were statements about having conference calls and planning directly with the campaign which is against the law for super pacs to coordinate with the campaign.
    This is HRC. She has proven to be above the law. Who is going to prosecute her, Lynch?
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

I wonder if CPUd's real name is Scott Foval!
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

There is so much more to this...I suggest spending a little time here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/?

Umm don't forget, Trump is a meany sometimes.

No but seriously, my outrage is already pegged on every other thing coming out. This stuff just made me go TILT and throw my hands up.

This is the first time I'll pull the lever in an election as a retaliation-vote. At least I think i'll vote for him right now. I just want an utter repudiation of these people.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HILLARY FOR AMERICA == official campaign

https://beta.fec.gov/data/disburseme...12%2F31%2F2016

Last edited by staerker; 10-17-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

This is beyond shameful, it reminds of the games the GOP played against Ron Paul.
    I hope Trump watches this and brings it up in the next debate.
    But did you notice in the video these people were involved in the GOP primary with Scott Walker......Scott Walker, these guys were in on on the ground floor doing this !@#$.

Anybody that is saying that Trump is part of the establishment after watching this video needs to remember what Ron Paul went through because it's like watching a rerun.
    "Mordan" is right; get in on the sticking it to the establishment this round, as we may never get another chance. When I see what they are doing to Trump and he fights back like mad, Ron and Rand had/have no chance. And they have no chance because the establishment is running slimy dirty ops just like this.

Wake up people !!

Last edited by ProBlue33; 10-17-2016 at 06:59 PM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If Trump wanted to win he would name Clinton a election cheater.
    Same way Ron Paul accused GOP of cheating Paul in favor of Romney right?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Same way Ron Paul accused GOP of cheating Paul in favor of Romney right?
    No it would be a one shot kill like low energy Jeb. It sure the hell sounds better than rigged, and most democrats, know she is a cheater. The other part about is her husband is a cheater, so they are perfect together.

Preaching to the choir brother! I too can't wait for King Trump to instate Prima Nocta and bless his countrymen and women on their wedding nights.
    I think I heard a whooshing sound....

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I think I heard a whooshing sound....
    What does that mean?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast