Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dems firebomb Repubs headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    That's what all governments are run on and always have been. They just used to mask it better back in the old days.

And since force isn't going away anytime soon, minarchies are the best possible scenario.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Citation needed on the 1st word in the thread title...

Wasn't there a similar incident last cycle, where the culprit was found to be a member of the party that did it, trying to gin up anger at the other party?

Lets not be too quick to jump to conclusions when the republican nominee calls for violence on a regular basis (while Hillary merely conducts it behind the scenes, usually). It's just as likely to be either side at this point.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    imagine if this happened to a DNC office and a fetus or something was painted on the wall. It would be the only news story for a week.

These animals painted a Swastika and those ever so tolerant liberals are more or less silent. I see a Huffington Post editor said it was hard to feel sorry for the GOP because they want to lock him up and put him in chains.

The left is composed of intolerant moral cretins. They have no problem with using violence if it furthers the cause of stripping away individualism. I hear about how Trump incites violence. What about the $#@!ing people who call anyone who blinks the wrong way racist, sexist, homophobic. The fact that this is just minor news shows how insanely biased the media is.

Well played Dems. Well played....

Dems fundraise for firebombed GOP office

Democrats have launched a GoFundMe campaign to raise $10,000 to help reopen a firebombed Republican county office in North Carolina.

“As Democrats, we are starting this campaign to enable the Orange County, North Carolina Republican office to reopen as soon as possible,” the page says.

Just four hours after the donation page launched, almost $8,500 had been raised.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...bed-gop-office

Vandals toss bricks through window of Indiana county Republican office

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...an-office.html

An Indiana Republican Party office was vandalized last week after someone tossed two bricks through the window, officials said Monday.

Signs for presidential nominee Donald Trump and Rep. Todd Young were hanging in the window of the Delaware County office on Oct. 8 when the landscaping bricks were tossed through the glass, officials said in a Facebook post.

Officials said it would cost about $1,200 to replace the window and those interested in helping out with the cost could donate online. (Um-hum......$#@! off!)

Delaware County Sheriff Ray Dudley said that there have been numerous reports of campaign signs being stolen from yards in Yorktown and Mount Pleasant Township, according to Fox 59.

Dudley added that the reports were being taken seriously and that removing signs from homeowners’ yards could call for prosecution under the Indiana criminal code.

The news of the Delaware County Republican office being trashed comes days after a Republican headquarters in North Carolina was firebombed.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    On top of alleged terrorist attacks like in OP news, there are apparently "social experiments" like this also going on:

WATCH THEM SMASH 'TRUMP CAR'

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/20...ar-fake-video/

Drudge Fell For A Hoax (and so did I): Smashed Trump Car Fake Video

If you’re a regular here, you know I like (((Mark Dice’s))) video work for what it reveals about the left’s ignorance and illogic.

Mark has exposed as a hoax the Joey Salads video featured on the Drudge headline yesterday and featured here today. Salads uses paid actors to attack the car bearing Trump stickers.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Oct 18, 2016

The viral video claiming to capture “Trump Car DESTROYED in Black Neighborhood” as a “Social Experiment” by Joey Salads is 100% fake and a hoax. Here’s the proof. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

The car vandalism video is posted two down on the homepage from this one under the title:

Apes Destroy Trump Car (Joey Salads Video)

Here’s the Twitter member who exposed the hoax:

(video of them getting ready to film it at link)

Joey Salads career as an Internet star is hopefully over. His hoax has over a million views. Mark’s video just 33,000+ as of this writing.

An hour ago the Daily Mail broke the story of the hoax on that big news organization’s site.

Someone ought to try the social experiment for real and see what happens. There are plenty of real stories of Trump signs being vandalized and stolen. I’ve posted one or two of them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    An Indiana Republican Party office was vandalized last week after someone tossed two bricks through the window, officials said Monday.

Officials said it would cost about $1,200 to replace the window and those interested in helping out with the cost could donate online. (Um-hum......$#@! off!)
    Obviously, they were not vandals - they were Keynesians.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12