Thread: Can't wait for this election to be over...

Lightbulb Can't wait for this election to be over...

So we can delete this forum and go back to the way it was when we all believed in Liberty and Ron Paul.

Soon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    we all believed in Liberty and Ron Paul.
    Based upon what members have said in support of, say, Trump in the course of the election, do you still think that was true?

I wonder if the Trumpsters are even going to stay after their dear leader loses in a landslide.
    Stop believing stupid things

Hopefully they will stick around and the reeducation camps will provide them with internet access so they can detail their experiences. Could be a new subforum maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I wonder if the Trumpsters are even going to stay after their dear leader loses in a landslide.
    The Russians and DNC operatives and bots that have been pushing trump have dropped considerably. Most of them dropped offline after the republican nomination. I find it telling that the DNC and Russian governments seems to be working together. The new propaganda is the Russians are telling their people to prepare their anus and that they are going to nuclear war soon and that the Americans are starting it.

Pretty soon they will have real foreign users online telling people telling Americans that Clinton is the only sane choice to avoid world war 3, on their own volition. The DNC can now blame Russia for helping Trump get the nomination, and say Russia wants to help get Trump elected, while they also push this narrative that a vote for Trump is a vote for nuclear war.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The Russians and DNC operatives and bots that have been pushing trump have dropped considerably. Most of them dropped offline after the republican nomination. I find it telling that the DNC and Russian governments seems to be working together. The new propaganda is the Russians are telling their people to prepare their anus and that they are going to nuclear war soon and that the Americans are starting it.

Pretty soon they will have real foreign users online telling people telling Americans that Clinton is the only sane choice to avoid world war 3, on their own volition. The DNC can now blame Russia for helping Trump get the nomination, and say Russia wants to help get Trump elected, while they also push this narrative that a vote for Trump is a vote for nuclear war.
    say Russia wants to help get Trump elected, while they also push this narrative that a vote for Trump is a vote for nuclear war.
    That line that vote for Hillary or its nuclear war came from the Russian radical party whose an ally to Putin's gov. So there are a lot worse people in Russia then Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    That line that vote for Hillary or its nuclear war came from the Russian radical party whose an ally to Putin's gov. So there are a lot worse people in Russia then Putin.
    The easiest way to discover Russian operatives is they defend the Russian government. I think its because their online communications are monitored and they will get shot if they defame the place they work for.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The easiest way to discover Russian operatives is they defend the Russian government. I think its because their online communications are monitored and they will get shot if they defame the place they work for.
    spoken like a Russian operative...
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    So we can delete this forum and go back to the way it was when we all believed in Liberty and Ron Paul.

Soon.
    Ron Paul was the King of Cat Herders.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Hopefully they will stick around and the reeducation camps will provide them with internet access so they can detail their experiences. Could be a new subforum maybe.
    So u dont think Trump has a chance?

Here's something to think about: In four or eight years when we are looking for someone new, whose policies will we have a harder time undoing?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Ron Paul was the King of Cat Herders.
    Ron Paul represented me.

none of the others do.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I certainly hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Based upon what members have said in support of, say, Trump in the course of the election, do you still think that was true?
    Nope

The Russians and DNC operatives and bots that have been pushing trump have dropped considerably. Most of them dropped offline after the republican nomination.
    I'm sure they were here (and probably still are, *cough* "Canadian" with tenuous grasp on English *cough*).

The alt media is rife with them. Zerohedge is very obviously owned lock, stock, and barrel by the Kremlin, for instance.

...not that I have anything in particular against the Russians, they're just doing the same thing our government does, just less competently.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I'm sure they were here (and probably still are, *cough* "Canadian" with tenuous grasp on English *cough*).

The alt media is rife with them. Zerohedge is very obviously owned lock, stock, and barrel by the Kremlin, for instance.

...not that I have anything in particular against the Russians, they're just doing the same thing our government does, just less competently.
    Whoever is doing the propoganding has done a good enough job I can no longer tell fact from fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulInstitute View Post
    Dear [cough] Canadian [cough]: I joined this forum specifically to thank you for your kind words and for starting this thread. I can assure you every penny of your donation will be used to spread the Ron Paul message. I have been Ron Paul's foreign affairs, defense, privacy, and intelligence advisor in Congress since 2001. We operate on a shoestring and we make sure every donation goes to promote the Ron Paul message. I hope anyone interested in these forums will consider attending our conference coming up in a couple of weeks in Washington, D.C., where we will be making the case for a non-interventionist foreign policy. There is no question that this will be the only pure, Ron Paul, non-interventionist conference in Washington this year. This is the time for the true believers to stick together and I am so very grateful for your vote of confidence.

Sincerely,
    Daniel McAdams
    Ron Paul Institute
    I don't think it would make a great deal of sense for propogandist to spend much time with us. But maybe that is just because they have been effective. Indeed it turns out the powers that be were scared of Rand. And I don't personally know of a place with more liberty minded people. A lot of bad people depend on our continued failure.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.