Thread: Refuse to give urine? They'll shove a tube in your penis to extract it.

Refuse to give urine? They'll shove a tube in your penis to extract it.

Beatdown TUBE at source.

Breaking News

Home / Badge Abuse / WATCH: Man Asks Cop for Name and Badge Number, So Police Nearly Kill Him — Brutally Beat Him
    WATCH: Man Asks Cop for Name and Badge Number, So Police Nearly Kill Him — Brutally Beat Him

Jay Syrmopoulos June 24, 2016 93 Comments

Lawrence, MA — A terrifying encounter with police was caught on a cell phone camera this week. Lawrence police officer Luis Olivo was exposed for escalating a simple vehicle stop into a dangerous, and potentially deadly situation, as he is revealed to have threatened the use of potentially deadly force rather than identify himself, as required under Massachusetts law.
    “You’re going to see people drawing their guns, all pointing their guns into my car,” Steven Cepeda said, recalling the brutal attack. “Then a police officer on the right-hand side—he starts bashing my window with a baton, trying to break in. That’s when I noticed they might kill me.”

Officers then violently arrested Cepeda, refusing to provide medical aid to the man they had just beaten and whose phone they had smashed in an attempt to destroy the recording of the interaction between police and Cepeda — which he had just recorded.
    The incident began when Cepeda pulled into a parking lot of a local pizzeria as a police van pulled into the lot behind him with its lights on. Prior to police exiting their vehicle, Cepeda began recording the encounter, with all but the end of the interaction being captured by him. Another individual captured the portion that Cepeda was unable to record, leaving a very minimal segment of the incident unrecorded.
    According to a report by The Bay State Examiner:
    The video Cepeda shot shows that he requested several times for Olivo to identify himself, and that Olivo refused. This in turn led to Cepeda refusing to provide Olivo with his license despite a different law requiring him to do so. After both men reissued their demands to see ID, Olivo threatened to arrest Cepeda for failure to produce identification, so Cepeda asked to speak with a supervisor. Olivo’s report leaves out that his refusal to identify himself led to Cepeda’s refusal to provide his ID, and also omits Cepeda’s request for a supervisor.
    While it may seem strange that a police officer would file a demonstrably false report that they know will be contradicted by video evidence, it makes some sense in this case because Lawrence police officers smashed Cepeda’s phone. If the smashing of his phone had destroyed the video—it didn’t—the police report would be left practically uncontestable. Plus it’s Lawrence, where the police chief has already suggested that he doesn’t care what misconduct a video shows. This isn’t the first time we have broken news about cops in that city attacking people who record them; the last time, Chief James Fitzpatrick lied outright about the incident despite the video.
    In this instance, instead of getting to see a supervisor like Cepeda requested, the motorist was surrounded by police officers with guns drawn. (It is dangerous for police to stand in a circle around a vehicle and point their weapons toward the center because this puts the officers in each other’s lines of fire). They tried, and failed, to smash their way into his car while yelling contradictory instructions. One officer (with gun out) can be heard shouting, “Keep your hands in the air,” while another cop tells Cepeda to roll down his window. When Cepeda turned on his car so he could roll down his window, the police report claims that the cops thought he was attempting to flee and were afraid for officer safety—which is often grounds for killing unarmed motorists with impunity. The report also includes a description about how the officers couldn’t tell what he was doing with one of his hands, an excuse that in other cases has been used to justify the decision to use lethal force.
    Incredibly, after Cepeda’s phone was smashed by police, and he then attempted to allow police to remove him from the vehicle, he was slammed to the ground – without resisting – injuring his face and leg. After paramedics were finally called, and Cepeda taken to Lawrence General Hospital, the hospital allegedly refused to examine his visible injuries and refused to treat him – but he was given a drug test. The police report notes that he vigorously refused to provide a urine sample, then miraculously changed his mind and gave a sample.

Reached for comment by The Bay State Examiner, Cepeda filled in the missing details, “Yes, I told [Lawrence General Hospital staff] I was injured and they didn’t treat me. They just wanted to force me to piss. I had to go to Holy Family to get treated. I refused to give urine they said if I didn’t they would force it out of me with a tube in my penis … They surrounded my bed with, like, seven hospital cops and the [Lawrence police] cop and said if I didn’t give them urine, they will force me. So I gave in.”
    Remember this is all in an effort by police to justify their illicit actions during this incident by pinning their hopes on the potential claim that Cepeda was intoxicated, thus precipitating the violent encounter during the stop. Also recall that they believed they had destroyed the recorded evidence of what had actually taken place as to legitimize their own version of events.
    Regardless of Cepeda’s guilt or innocence, or whether he was impolite in his requests for a supervisor, the conduct of the officer in question is never appropriate for a person granted the state’s monopoly on the use of force. The easiest way to diffuse the situation would have been to give his name and badge number and call for a supervisor as required by the law.
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nam...xk0RuRq53cZ.16

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They'll shove a tube in your penis to extract it.
    Theye'll die trying.

Heroes.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Theye'll die trying.
    Or you'll die resisting......

There's a war going on, one they've declared on the citizenry..

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Or you'll die resisting......

There's a war going on, one they've declared on the citizenry..
    I realize that this is a given. I'm fine with it.

I realize that this is a given. I'm fine with it.
    I knew that, I'm in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I knew that, I'm in the same boat.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

If you have nothing to hide......

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Theye'll die trying.
    Damn straight. Somebody's gonna die cuz I aint getting a tube shoved up my dick again my will while I can still draw breath.
    I am the spoon.

Where is the Bill of Rights?
    Free my Penis 2020
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

He should've just flashed his pocket Constitution. Everyone knows teh cops are totally down with teh Constitution. And MUH SOCIAL CONTRACT totally keeps the thugs of the State in line.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-15-2016 at 06:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    He should've just flashed his pocket Constitution. Everyone knows teh cops are totally down with teh Constitution.

Cops are about as fond of the CONstitution as judges are, which is to say, not at all. At least, not in my exerience.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Cops are about as fond of the CONstitution as judges are, which is to say, not at all. At least, not in my exerience.
    NO WAI!!! You mean they weren't restrained like the CONstitutionalists said they would be? OMFG, there must be some mistake!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

NO WAI!!! You mean they weren't restrained like the CONstitutionalists said they would be? OMFG, there must be some mistake!

I believe the mistake was made back in 1787 or thereabouts.

ETA: And no, not many have been restrained by it, if any at all.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 10-15-2016 at 07:04 PM.
    Chris

You mean like this?

Ya, they might be able to overpower me and force this. Last time was at least twenty years ago and it took 6 roided up hero's to take me down. I've had a swab inserted into my dick and it hurts like a mofo. All I have to say about that is I only have so many years left anyway. $#@! it. If they think it's worth dying for so be it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You mean like this?

"...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself..."

Well, that sure restrains the $#@! out of them, doesn't it?
    Chris