Thread: Journalist committee brands Trump as threat to freedom of speech.

Journalist committee brands Trump as threat to freedom of speech.

Trump recently said he'd open up the libel laws so he can sue people that write damaging false things on the internet. I have to think about whether that violates free speech. What I do know is that Hillary is in favor of the "Fairness Doctrine" and stronger campaign finance laws, which are both blatant and dangerous violations of free speech since they are directly used to silence political opposition. I doubt that journalist committee is against Hillary's violations of speech:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/committee...150620132.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this a joke? We are living through the greatest media blackout of all time with the Wikileaks suppression by the media and their fake, trumped up allegations.

Hillary is in favor of Hillary. She is a monster. If she wins, just kiss this country and all of it's hard-fought freedoms goodbye. My only consolation is to watch Hillary supporters go down with the ship.

Obama is starting war with Russia JUST to try and win this election for the globalists. Anyone who can't see that is blind and mentally challenged.

Campaign finance Laws? OMG. Do you know where her money comes from? SMH

She belongs in jail because she is A CRIMINAL ... not political opposition. Hey, but you get your news from Yahoo, so what else could one expect.
    Last edited by No1butPaul; 10-14-2016 at 07:12 PM.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul