Thread: So wikileaks says Rand Paul was considered a threat.

So wikileaks says Rand Paul was considered a threat.

So logically. as a consequence knowing Hillary's corrupt ways.... she sent a few of her minions on RPF to infiltrate our coalition around 2015.

Wouldn't you do that ? Its a logical consequence of Rand being a threat.

Who keeps supporting Hillary here?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's a certain kitty cat who is known to be associated with the Clinton campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    So logically. as a consequence knowing Hillary's corrupt ways.... she sent a few of her minions on RPF to infiltrate our coalition around 2015.

Wouldn't you do that ? Its a logical consequence of Rand being a threat.

Who keeps supporting Hillary here?
    I dunno, they both suck. Trump supporters seem to think that since I don't support Trump I'm a Hillary supporter. Hillary supporters must read from the same playbook. They think that since I don't support Hillary I must support Trump. Both sides are similar in that respect.

if no one votes for trump, hillary wins.

if no one votes for hillary trump wins.

if no one votes, someone will be appointed, and the Constitution may as well be nullified.

Wasn't it that the Dem machine decided to use media sources to promote Trump and Cruz in the primary, because they were scared of Rand? I seem to remember a lot of Trumpsters during that time saying what a terrible campaign Rand was running and that he should more emulate Trump.....

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Wasn't it that the Dem machine decided to use media sources to promote Trump and Cruz in the primary, because they were scared of Rand? I seem to remember a lot of Trumpsters during that time saying what a terrible campaign Rand was running and that he should more emulate Trump.....
    Not only were the Trumpsters saying that but Rand/Ron's own supporters were saying that. Gotta love the backseat campaign strategists...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    if no one votes for trump, hillary wins.

if no one votes for hillary trump wins.

if no one votes, someone will be appointed, and the Constitution may as well be nullified.

And if just 1 in 3 of the people who say, "I would vote third party, except that I don't want to waste my vote," would actually vote for a third party, the Republicans and Democrats would both receive the kick in the nuts that they so richly deserve.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I dunno, they both suck. Trump supporters seem to think that since I don't support Trump I'm a Hillary supporter. Hillary supporters must read from the same playbook. They think that since I don't support Hillary I must support Trump. Both sides are similar in that respect.
    That swipe wasn't directed at forum members with stats like yours, though I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary CTR "bought" themselves credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    And if just 1 in 3 of the people who say, "I would vote third party, except that I don't want to waste my vote," would actually vote for a third party, the Republicans and Democrats would both receive the kick in the nuts that they so richly deserve.
    well you highlighted why France system is better with 2 turns. 1st turn you can freely vote your conscience.

Surprised Marco rubio was also considered a threat to. But not Jeb Bush.. If it was Jeb Bush Hillary would had blamed the middle east failures on Jeb Bush.

What's sad is that Trump spend the entire primary season (and spend a lot of his own money) destroying Rand, Cruz, Carson (OMG how he went after Ben Carson) and yet didn't go after Hillary until after letting her get away with personally attacking him throughout the first debate with hardly any response.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What's sad is that Trump spend the entire primary season (and spend a lot of his own money) destroying Rand, Cruz, Carson (OMG how he went after Ben Carson) and yet didn't go after Hillary until after letting her get away with personally attacking him throughout the first debate with hardly any response.
    Trump has flaws. And let's not forget, Trump was being attacked and most people thought Trump would never get the nomination. Cruz was fine until he started attacking Trump. I didn't watch everything. But if I remember correctly Rand attacked Trump first. Rand should have sticked to his message and kindly educate Trump in debates by stressing where he agreed. Rand saw the media collusion against his father.
    My personal take is that Rand had become too establishment. Now you may disagree. But only Cruz and Trump kept attacking the establishment and the media.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    There's a certain kitty cat who is known to be associated with the Clinton campaign.
    Well, then let's grab them by the kitty and throw em out.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I want to add this:

Rand was indeed a threat. But he didn't capitalize on the anti-establishment sentiment. Trump and Cruz did. For some wacky reason, some of the Paul advisers advised Rand to play ball and become one of them. He lost touch as a result. His rhetoric and policies are the best. But his style and the establishment stains severed him from the anger and populism that has been growing and growing for years.

There's nothing Rand could have done to get ahead of Tronald. If Rand road Trump's coattails like Cruz did, he'd be in a much more difficult spot right now.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    There's nothing Rand could have done to get ahead of Tronald. If Rand road Trump's coattails like Cruz did, he'd be in a much more difficult spot right now.
    well every single Republican who didn't support Trump become irrelevant if Trump wins. Trump doesn't like politicking calculating snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Nonsense. Rand was in the race long before Trump. He had months to pick up the ball and run with it and if he had the Trump campaign would have been nothing more than a short term publicity stunt to promote his golf courses and hotels. My only fear going in to the primary was that Scott Walker would jump on the anti-globalism bandwagon before Rand could get his name id up. Never in a million years did I envision both Rand and Walker totally ignoring most important issue in the campaign and letting Donald Trump waltz in weeks later and make it his own. What we witnessed in the primary was political negligence on an epic scale.

Trump has flaws. And let's not forget, Trump was being attacked and most people thought Trump would never get the nomination. Cruz was fine until he started attacking Trump. I didn't watch everything. But if I remember correctly Rand attacked Trump first. Rand should have sticked to his message and kindly educate Trump in debates by stressing where he agreed. Rand saw the media collusion against his father.
    My personal take is that Rand had become too establishment. Now you may disagree. But only Cruz and Trump kept attacking the establishment and the media.
    So you think Rand should have played nice, but not Trump.

Trump cannot be educated, all he does is viciously attack everyone, and cry foul when anyone does the same to him.
    Last edited by William Tell; 10-14-2016 at 08:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I think Gary Johnson may be too extreme libertarian, for most people
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Rand had the opportunity to speak to his base and expand it, and he chose not to. Instead he went to the fringes who were single-issue voters and voters with no money.

He had a chance to really talk about issues in a way that proved there was a different way to think about war and foreign relations, and he really did not grab the opportunity. Trump's talking point were more libertarian when Rand was still in the race, but Rand burned the bridge when he attacked Trump in the first debate.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    So you think Rand should have played nice, but not Trump.

Trump cannot be educated, all he does is viciously attack everyone, and cry foul when anyone does the same to him.
    Look at those who tried to Attack Trump. As euphemia said.. Rand dropped the ball in summer 2015. Trump pick it up and kept it until the end. Trump won the nom because he talked about the issues in a relatable manner to the deplorables... not for those armchair purists who think the "Liberty" word is going to magically give a paycheck to everyone.

Rand shouldn't have played it nice... AGAINST THE ESTABLISHEMENT!!!!!! Voters saw the steel balls of Trump and went with him.

I would like a list of these supposed Clinton Shills. Don't get me wrong, I know whose name is at the top of most of your lists, but I'm curious who else you honestly believe is bought and paid for by the Clinton Campaign.

I just don't see it. Killary does not get positive articles on here and no one actually defends her. Or are you implying that anti-Trump posts automatically make one a Killary shill? If that's the case, I must be a schizophrenic Shillary supporter since I constantly attack her and make anti-Trump posts every once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

third party votes are a joke anyway...

ever hear of being co-opted?...look at what GJ has done to the libertarian party...it wouldn't be what ya'll expected.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand shouldn't have played it nice... AGAINST THE ESTABLISHEMENT!!!!!! Voters saw the steel balls of Trump and went with him.
    No.

There was actually a concerted effort from the MSM, DNC & Hillary Inc to push Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, and mostly Donald Trump as the candidates to win the Republican primary.

This is clear as day and was admitted in the emails that were leaked. You fools ate up Trump as your savior when he is the joke the Democrats wanted to be up against the entire time, as the only candidate who would even have a chance of losing to Hillary.

Trump won because Trump got 99% of the fabricated news coverage. That's the only reason. It has nothing to do with "steel balls", policies, strategy, or anything else. This was a show put on to control the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think Gary Johnson may be too extreme libertarian, for most people
    He's not a Libertarian. He wants to use government to feed his own interests and doesn't really believe all people should have complete liberty.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    He's not a Libertarian. He wants to use government to feed his own interests and doesn't really believe all people should have complete liberty.
    Ya but he wants to legalize weed which is pretty extreme libertarian tho
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    No.

There was actually a concerted effort from the MSM, DNC & Hillary Inc to push Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, and mostly Donald Trump as the candidates to win the Republican primary.

This is clear as day and was admitted in the emails that were leaked. You fools ate up Trump as your savior when he is the joke the Democrats wanted to be up against the entire time, as the only candidate who would even have a chance of losing to Hillary.

Trump won because Trump got 99% of the fabricated news coverage. That's the only reason. It has nothing to do with "steel balls", policies, strategy, or anything else. This was a show put on to control the opposition.
    If you are right, this shows the power of the press and current regime. What Rand could have done? Imagine Ted Cruz or Ben Carson winning the nom. Same controlled opposition?

well every single Republican who didn't support Trump become irrelevant if Trump wins.
    They became irrelevant when they allowed him to claim to be Republican,, and allowed this charade to continue.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Links?
    There is no spoon.