Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump says his 2016 campaign could be his ‘single greatest waste of time, of energy and money

Trump says his 2016 campaign could be his ‘single greatest waste of time, of energy and money

Trump says his 2016 campaign could be his ‘single greatest waste of time, of energy and money

Source: AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

Donald Trump cast the US presidential race in stark personal terms Wednesday, telling voters that if he loses against Hillary Clinton it will be the “single greatest waste” of his time and money.

The provocative billionaire, in a disjointed speech in Ocala, Florida with just 27 days before the election, reminded supporters that he will have spent some $100 million of his own fortune on his campaign. “If I don’t win on November 8th, I will consider this the single greatest waste of time, of energy and money,” the Republican nominee told the crowd.

“We’ll not be able to reduce your taxes, or save your Second Amendment and appoint Supreme Court justices, and take care of your vets and fix up your very depleted” military, he said.

Trump trails his Democratic opponent Clinton in national polls, and his campaign is limping after last week’s release of a 2005 tape in which he is caught bragging about groping women.

-snip-

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/trum...rgy-and-money/

On the bright side, at least he now knows the date of the presidential election

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The point is that he is just figuring it out now. I knew it the day he announced that he would be a candidate. Sad that he is coming to that realization 29 days till the election. If this man is not controlled opposition, then he is severely retarded.

“If I don’t win on November 8th, I will consider this the single greatest waste of time, of energy and money,”
    I just can't consider Trump the kind of person who would talk about "losing", even when he released his tax returns that showed him losing he was writing off that loss so he wasn't really "losing" With Trump its always fun to take his arguments to their logical conclusion.
    If I don't win on November 8th, I will consider this the single greatest use of time, energy, and money.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The point is that he is just figuring it out now. I knew it the day he announced that he would be a candidate. Sad that he is coming to that realization 29 days till the election. If this man is not controlled opposition, then he is severely retarded.
    He is just rallying the troops.

Rallying? don't you think he should be retreating? another decision that makes me question his intelligence.

His largest waste of time, energy, and money? That's saying quite a bit. He has many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    His largest waste of time, energy, and money? That's saying quite a bit. He has many of them.
    He is not running an educational campaign.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

..so far, Trump. So far. You could get elected, and then there'd be that.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

The provocative billionaire, in a disjointed speech
    That would cover pretty much all of them wouldn't it? Did that even need to be said?

It wasn't a waste of time. It served its purpose. We'll get Hillary elected. Thanks, Donald.

If Trump just sat this one out, we would have probably had a $#@!ty GOP President, but it wouldn't be Hillary. Mission accomplished, $#@!head.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

He is not running an educational campaign.
    That much is clear.

Rallying? don't you think he should be retreating? another decision that makes me question his intelligence.
    That's because you weren't the audience he was going for. After everyone figured out Trump was a con they wanted to take their ball and go home. I think the main thing he was hit for is apologizing for the video. His supporters thought he was innocent, innocent people don't apologize, they are innocent, its locker room talk. He had nothing to say sorry for, hey this guy is a phony. So this is just a reminder to anyone who wasted time promoting Trump that they wasted his time too, and he wanted them to know that he knows that. This is really really high testosterone.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This. It is strange that some people can't see that.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it's all a show, people.

This video is a little long, but definitely worth watching.

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is a shame that this election is 90% mud slinging... The subjects being talked about at the debates are traps and biased. Everything in the media these days is about women playing the victim card.

Anyone else wanna bet that race baiting will be out and gender wars are going to be put forward? Especially when Hillary is elected. Gender wars will be the new thing and some bad things are going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

Good video. It's all WWF wrestling folks!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Well it sort pf is for the losing nomiee. Not necessarily primary losers since they can get a boost for future runs but if you lose the general it is indeed a big waste of time.

Nothing new. Trump's been saying this over and over at ever rally since before the primaries.
    "If Ron Paul had raised 22 million, he'd have 21.8 million on hand. That's about how he does not like to spend". -Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

Tried to watch, but when the dumb ass admitted to voting for Obama twice, I lost all interest, and the video all credibility.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

well, thank you sir! the 'Campaign for Liberty" was the biggest waste of time, money and energy that I have ever known.

where were you in 07 when I needed your help?

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post

..so far, Trump. So far. You could get elected, and then there'd be that.
    thanks Wiz! that is an amazing inflection!

clearly, you KNOW your stuff!

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Tried to watch, but when the dumb ass admitted to voting for Obama twice, I lost all interest, and the video all credibility.
    When I posted it, I was almost going to say - don't be put off by the guy being a former democrat. At least he woke up to the bigger picture. Many people (including righties or libertarians) are still asleep.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    well, thank you sir! the 'Campaign for Liberty" was the biggest waste of time, money and energy that I have ever known.

Yup, I donated a boat load of money to that organization too but I don't necessarily regret it. I never had any high expectations for it.

wasn't Rand's also a waste? it did nothing to help a 2020 run. Jeb's campaign was surely a waste, even bigger than Trump. at least Trump could start a news network.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    It wasn't a waste of time. It served its purpose. We'll get Hillary elected. Thanks, Donald.

If Trump just sat this one out, we would have probably had a $#@!ty GOP President, but it wouldn't be Hillary. Mission accomplished, $#@!head.
    Is that the same thing you said about Ron Paul's "educational" runs for President?

You seem to have preferred another establishment candidate wearing a red beanie, over Hillary. Do you not yet understand that the establishment owns both sides? They don't care which one gets elected. They own them both. But hey, Go Jeb, right?

It's not often that someone gets through the cracks. Trump did it. But, go ahead and slime him. After all, it's the libertarian way.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

C4L didn't exist in '07.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is the exact moment when a Trump supporter realizes Trump has no chance of winning.
    https://youtu.be/I_ngEc41oXg?t=5m47s
    And you seem to be happy. He's out there trying to make people understand that Hillary is pitching world government and you sit here on your ass making fun of him. What the hell is wrong with you? Or, are you with a couple of others here who actually want one world communism?
    ================

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast