Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Arm rests are not fixed:

https://www.hovero.com/airplane-flig...w-aisle-seats/

Since the bathrooms are at the back of most planes, she could have gone back & disappeared for a bit. I've done that before. Once when I was feeling ill, I was allowed to stay in the back where there were 2 empty seats.
    We are discussing first class, not coach. And not all seats in coach have movable armrests, the reason some do is accommodate the handicapped. Only the very small planes Don't have a toilet up front.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-13-2016 at 08:21 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    This is a blatant lie . You cannot move an arm rest in first class , there is always a flight attendant there and if you left there for coach they would want to know why .
    Nope.

Armrests in 1st class, the 70s and 80s, moved- there are pictures of them all over the net.

http://gizmodo.com/trump-supporters-...mov-1787749381

http://viewfromthewing.boardingarea....ense-debunked/

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...-class-2016-10
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We are discussing first class not coach. And not all seats in coach have movable armrests, the reason some do is accommodate the handicapped.
    Again:

Armrests in 1st class, the 70s and 80s, moved- there are pictures of them all over the net.

http://gizmodo.com/trump-supporters-...mov-1787749381

http://viewfromthewing.boardingarea....ense-debunked/

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...-class-2016-10
    There is no spoon.

Those look more what you might find in the 60's on a large long haul flight.

Most domestic flights, it is called First Class (just two cabins), but it is really a downgraded seat from even an International Business class seat.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Anyone know Trumps position on the TSA?
    Against. TSA is same sex groping.

I travel to China a lot, and they don't have that policy. Almost always young gals. So when that is the case, I put my cellphone in the front of my underwear before the scan and inevitable pat down.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-13-2016 at 09:00 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Why am I not surprised to find Ender arguing against Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Why am I not surprised to find Ender arguing against Trump.
    And using one CNN aviation "expert."

Interesting: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...rumped-attack/
    Last edited by Danke; 10-13-2016 at 09:14 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And using one CNN aviation "expert."

Interesting: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...rumped-attack/
    Good grief.

And Trump supporters have now started the armrest-truthers because of one "expert" woman's opinion on a panel. I would think forum members would be interested in all POVs.

On Wednesday, The New York Times released interviews with two women, Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks, who claim they were inappropriately touched by Donald Trump at different times over the past 30 years.

Here’s what you need to know about Jessica Leeds.

1. Leeds Says the Incident Took Place on a Plane in the 1980s
    Jessica Leeds Donald Trump, Jessica Leeds Claims She was Inappropriately Touched by Donald Trump

In her interview with the New York Times, Leeds, now 74, says that at the time of the incident she was a sales rep hired by a newsprint company. She was traveling back to New York City from the midwest when the stewardess asked if she’d like to move up to first class about 45 minutes into the flight.

2. She Was a Businesswoman at a Paper Company

When Leeds moved up to first class, she was introduced to Trump. She admits that at the time, she wasn’t aware of the “real estate world of Trump”. The two chatted casually for some time, but when the stewardess cleared their meal, Trump pulled up the armrest. “It was a real shock when, all of a sudden, his hands were all over me.”

Leeds goes on to say, “I hesitate to use this expression, but I’m going to, and that is, he was like an octopus. It was like he had six arms.”
    Rachel Crooks: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

3. She Says Trump Put His Hand up Her Skirt and Grabbed Her Breasts

Leeds admits that she doesn’t think she would be quite so upset if Trump’s hands didn’t venture away from the upper part of her body. “It’s when he started putting his hand up my skirt… and that was it. That was it. I was out of there.” The New York Times writes, “According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.”

Leeds immediately left and headed back to her original seat.

On Thursday, reports Vox, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign named Katrina Pierson said that Leeds’ story is a lie since armrests in first class were fixed in the 80s. “We’re talking about the early 1980s, Don, seriously? Back then you had planes — what, a DC-9, a DC-10, an MD-80, a 707, and maybe an L-1011. But she said specifically that this was to New York. This is important, so we can X-out the DC-10 and the L-1011. Guess what? First-class seats have fixed armrests.”

NYC Aviation invalidated Pierson’s claims by Tweeting, “… the aircraft types you mentioned all did operate into New York City.”

4. She Emailed the New York Times After the Second Presidential Debate

During the second presidential debate, Trump said he had never touched or kissed a woman without her permission. Leeds tells the New York Times that she wanted to “punch the screen” when Trump said that.

Leeds didn’t begin discussing her encounter with Trump until a year and a half ago, when it was apparent that he was actually running for president. During the 70s and 80s, she believes society instilled in victims that it was somehow their fault if they were sexually assaulted or harassed. She explains that culture perpetuated the idea that you had to “buck up and [move] on.”

Though many years have passed, Leeds hopes that sharing her story publicly will make a difference in the election and in society.
    There is no spoon.

Simple to verify. NYC has basically three airports. Which one? And what was the origin? Airline?

I have been in this industry for a long time, this smells like BS.

And her narrative keeps changing.

"NYC Aviation invalidated Pierson’s claims by Tweeting, “… the aircraft types you mentioned all did operate into New York City."

From where to which NYC airport. What year? What country of origin.

This is simply BS.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-13-2016 at 10:25 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good grief.

And Trump supporters have now started the armrest-truthers because of one "expert" woman's opinion on a panel. I would think forum members would be interested in all POVs.
    If that were Hillary's response to an accusation against Bill you just know they'd be calling her a rape enabler. Good grief indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    If that were Hillary's response to an accusation against Bill you just know they'd be calling her a rape enabler. Good grief indeed.
    Police officers, secert security agents, staff members, the list goes on and on. I'd take their word for it over a dubious story with no witnesses.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Trump hits on women. Sometimes he is successful, sometimes he is not. His intended partners have a wide range of thoughts on the subject, regardless of success or failure. Same for Bill Clinton. The difference being that Bill has a track record of dropping bombs on people to distract from his private life. Hillary would do the same. Trump, who knows? He might just go on a Twitter tirade instead of dropping bombs.

Other than that, what does this have to do with the selection of Supreme Court judges? Or tax policy? Or border security?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Other than that, what does this have to do with the selection of Supreme Court judges? Or tax policy? Or border security?
    There is no certainty that Trump will nominate conservative judges. You can take Trump's word for it, but how do you do that if words don't matter? It would actually probably be easier to argue that Trump will pick liberal judges over conservative ones.

When I am Dictator , TSA will be abolished .
    Do something Danke

There is no certainty that Trump will nominate conservative judges. You can take Trump's word for it, but how do you do that if words don't matter? It would actually probably be easier to argue that Trump will pick liberal judges over conservative ones.
    I agree. Trump supports stop and frisk, mass deportations, the federal government dictating regulations, and if Mordan is right the regulation of super PACs. It makes sense then that he would appoint judges who share these values. I think if we want conservative judges ol' Gary will need to win.

I agree. Trump supports stop and frisk, mass deportations, the federal government dictating regulations, and if Mordan is right the regulation of super PACs. It makes sense then that he would appoint judges who share these values. I think if we want conservative judges ol' Gary will need to win.
    We are all losers now.

'Don't. Trust. Anyone. Ever.'
    'So, do you trust me?'
    I'd say, Of course, you're my dad.
    He'd say, 'What did I just—' You know, he thought I was a total failure. He goes,
    'My son's a loser, I guess.' Because I couldn't even understand what he meant at the time. I mean, it's not something you tell a four-year-old, right? But it really means something to him.

You absolutely KNOW the POS' that Hillary would choose, don't you. Trump has named people that he would choose. I personally don't think he would go off the reservation and choose someone else. If for no other reason, he cares too much what his supporters think of him.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has already named names. The type of judges I would expect Johnson to name are other leftists like himself. Or, his new self-professed best friend, Bill Weld, who wants world government. Yeah, I can see why some might want Johnson to appoint Supreme Court Justices.

Oh, and about mass deportation. I don't think Trump advocates that. I wish he did though. Kick every damn ILLEGAL ALIEN out of this country. I am in total support of that and by law, that is what ICE is supposed to be doing.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Is this RPFs or the National Enquirer? It's so hard to tell these days.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Is this RPFs or the National Enquirer? It's so hard to tell these days.
    CNN is sure looking like the National Enquirer.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    The type of judges I would expect Johnson to name are other leftists like himself.
    “In an interview with C-SPAN on Tuesday, Gary Johnson listed his top choices for Supreme Court Justices. They are Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University Law School, and Tom Campbell, a professor at Dale E. Fowler School of Law.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Yup.

An old lady after all these years? hahaha
    isn't she the one who stated she would have been OK with him just feeling up her titties... but gave him a red light to go up the skirt action?...

geez...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Donald Trump, a Playboy Model, and a System for Concealing Infidelity

The interactions that McDougal outlines in the document share striking similarities with the stories of other women who claim to have had sexual relationships with Trump, or who have accused him of propositioning them for sex or sexually harassing them. McDougal describes their affair as entirely consensual. But her account provides a detailed look at how Trump and his allies used clandestine hotel-room meetings, payoffs, and complex legal agreements to keep affairs—sometimes multiple affairs he carried out simultaneously—out of the press.

On November 4, 2016, four days before the election, the Wall Street Journal reported that American Media, Inc., the publisher of the National Enquirer, had paid a hundred and fifty thousand dollars for exclusive rights to McDougal’s story, which it never ran. Purchasing a story in order to bury it is a practice that many in the tabloid industry call “catch and kill.” This is a favorite tactic of the C.E.O. and chairman of A.M.I., David Pecker, who describes the President as “a personal friend.” As part of the agreement, A.M.I. consented to publish a regular aging-and-fitness column by McDougal. After Trump won the Presidency, however, A.M.I.’s promises largely went unfulfilled, according to McDougal. Last month, the Journal reported that Trump’s personal lawyer had negotiated a separate agreement just before the election with an adult-film actress named Stephanie Clifford, whose screen name is Stormy Daniels, which barred her from discussing her own affair with Trump. Since then, A.M.I. has repeatedly approached McDougal about extending her contract.
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...karen-mcdougal
    Let's not rush to conclusions and wait till investigations are completed all the facts come out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12