Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us...omen.html?_r=0

Donald J. Trump was emphatic in the second presidential debate: Yes, he had boasted about kissing women without permission and grabbing their genitals. But he had never actually done those things, he said.

“No,” he declared under questioning on Sunday evening, “I have not.”

At that moment, sitting at home in Manhattan, Jessica Leeds, 74, felt he was lying to her face. “I wanted to punch the screen,” she said in an interview in her apartment.

More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling businesswoman at a paper company, Ms. Leeds said, she sat beside Mr. Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They had never met before.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan, when she encountered Mr. Trump outside an elevator in the building one morning in 2005.

Aware that her company did business with Mr. Trump, she turned and introduced herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go, she said. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks. Then, she said, he “kissed me directly on the mouth.”

It didn’t feel like an accident, she said. It felt like a violation.

“It was so inappropriate,” Ms. Crooks recalled in an interview. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”

Shaken, Ms. Crooks returned to her desk and immediately called her sister, Brianne Webb, in the small town in Ohio where they grew up, and told her what had happened.

“She was very worked up about it,” said Ms. Webb, who recalled pressing her sister for details. “Being from a town of 1,600 people, being naïve, I was like ‘Are you sure he didn’t just miss trying to kiss you on the cheek?’ She said, ‘No, he kissed me on the mouth.’ I was like, ‘That is not normal.’”

They should not, say Ms. Leeds and Ms. Crooks, whose stories have never been made public before. And their accounts echo those of other women who have previously come forward, like Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, who said that Mr. Trump kissed her on the mouth more than once when she was a 21-year-old pageant contestant.

In a phone interview on Tuesday night, a highly agitated Mr. Trump denied every one of the women’s claims.

“None of this ever took place,” said Mr. Trump, who began shouting at The Times reporter who was questioning him. He said that The Times was making up the allegations to hurt him and that he would sue the news organization if it reported them.

“You are a disgusting human being,” he told the reporter as she questioned him about the women’s claims.

Asked whether he had ever done any of the kissing or groping that he had described on the recording, Mr. Trump was once again insistent: “I don’t do it. I don’t do it. It was locker room talk.”

But for the women who shared their stories with The Times, the recording was more than that: As upsetting as it was, it offered them a kind of affirmation, they said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Diasappointing.

Related

Full Refund

Americans should ask for full refund and demand new leaders.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...12#post6331912
    We already have proof straight from the horse's mouth that he sexually assaults women, so his denial holds little water.

i'm hearing that trump actually started the vietnam war. This came from an anonymous source.

i'm hearing trump had something to do with Mt. St. Helens blowing up. This came from high source in government.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i'm hearing that trump actually started the vietnam war. This came from an anonymous source.
    Well, sorta:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i'm hearing trump had something to do with Mt. St. Helens blowing up. This came from high source in government.
    Sorta:
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has the best words to diffuse a lawsuit.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

How amazing that nobody was able to find any of this stuff during the primaries. And I don't mean the Democrats - I mean people like Cruz, who was crushed by allegations of multiple affairs at a critical point in the primary process. None of his GOP opponents could dig up this dirt, but the Democrats can release it in the last 30 days.

This is why the GOP sucks. The only reason they EVER win elections is because they get the protest vote.

Notice they waited a couple days before dropping this. The strategy is to let some of the GOP who disavowed him last week start creeping back, then dump more out while they're doing it. The D's were done with Trump a long time ago, they're now going after House seats.

As I've watched the front page of MSN to see momentary scraps of information on the leaked HRC campaign dirt, I went there just now fully expecting this story to be the first thing I saw.........................and I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Notice they waited a couple days before dropping this. The strategy is to let some of the GOP who disavowed him last week start creeping back, then dump more out while they're doing it. The D's were done with Trump a long time ago, they're now going after House seats.
    They probably want to space it out all the way to Election Day.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    As I've watched the front page of MSN to see momentary scraps of information on the leaked HRC campaign dirt, I went there just now fully expecting this story to be the first thing I saw.........................and I was right.
    I'm sure you were. And you can forget about hearing anything but the barest bones about the content of the leaked emails. You might hear that it was the Russians that hacked the emails though. That will fit right into the Dems narrative.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    They probably want to space it out all the way to Election Day.
    God forbid they actually win on issues.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    God forbid they actually win on issues.
    It's not going to get any better, hah. I think the Trump camp is going to keep retaliating, too. The sh!t show has only just begun.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...linton-s-women

Campaign says more women will soon come forward. "We’re going to turn him into Bill Cosby," Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon says.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling businesswoman at a paper company, Ms. Leeds said, she sat beside Mr. Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They had never met before.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said."

Riiiight.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This stuff is salacious gossip. Not worth discussing at this point.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Yup.

An old lady after all these years? hahaha

Really? Here's what you said about the Ted Cruz "sex scandal" gossip.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6179104
    People who want to be in politics abandon any hope of a private life. Anything they ever did is ripe for scrutiny and I'll be spun in the worst possible way. It's a risk they choose to take. Ted and Heidi Cruz are both politically ambitious people, and now the chickens are coming home to roost. I'm sorry it hurts people, but that's the way it is.
    In fact, you were pretty certain that rumor was true.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6179716
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6179719

That thread is pretty hilarious to look back on to compare those who bought into that dubious rumor versus those defending Trump despite the smoke in this case being suffocating.

First off, the armrests in First Class are fixed, they don't move up. Second, if she ran to the back of the plane from First Class, the flight crew would notice and ask her what is going on.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    How amazing that nobody was able to find any of this stuff during the primaries. And I don't mean the Democrats - I mean people like Cruz, who was crushed by allegations of multiple affairs at a critical point in the primary process. None of his GOP opponents could dig up this dirt, but the Democrats can release it in the last 30 days.

This is why the GOP sucks. The only reason they EVER win elections is because they get the protest vote.
    Isn't Billy Bush a republican? I mean he's from the Bushannno crime family right? He was bragging about the tape to his buddies at NBC and that's what got the ball rolling. And yeah....he waited until after the primaries. (He did it during the Olympics.)

I'm still miffed at those even hear who was oh so glad to jump on the Ted Cruz smear because...well everybody cheats on their wives right? But somehow Donald Trump, the man who says he doesn't apologize to God, is the "repentant King David." Yeah right. Donald Trump should have been toast when he insulted all POWs by saying he preferred the ones that didn't get captured. Yep. George W. Bush served in the Vietnam war and didn't get captured. cause he served stateside in the national guard...that is when he even showed up at all.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Isn't Billy Bush a republican? I mean he's from the Bushannno crime family right? He was bragging about the tape to his buddies at NBC and that's what got the ball rolling. And yeah....he waited until after the primaries. (He did it during the Olympics.)

I'm still miffed at those even hear who was oh so glad to jump on the Ted Cruz smear because...well everybody cheats on their wives right? But somehow Donald Trump, the man who says he doesn't apologize to God, is the "repentant King David." Yeah right. Donald Trump should have been toast when he insulted all POWs by saying he preferred the ones that didn't get captured. Yep. George W. Bush served in the Vietnam war and didn't get captured. cause he served stateside in the national guard...that is when he even showed up at all.
    Billy Bush a grandson of the Bush crime family. His name says it all really. Amazing how desperately the Bush crime family are trying to push the Clintons into the white house by false accusations.

Incredibly, Michelle Obama will be blaming wife of the accused as enabler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4xUWCh7-8

Have to disagree with you and agree with HRC on this, she needs our support as every woman has the right to be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    First off, the armrests in First Class are fixed, they don't move up. Second, if she ran to the back of the plane from First Class, the flight crew would notice and ask her what is going on.
    Some parts of plane may not have armrests, people may not always be sitting in their seats and flight crew may not always report harassment especially when rich or powerful people are involved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CKoSbpwncE

Quote Originally Posted by Drudge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Stop raining on the anti-Trump parade with pesky facts.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I didn't want to say anything, but Donald Trump touched me inappropriately too.

Arm rests are not fixed:

https://www.hovero.com/airplane-flig...w-aisle-seats/

Since the bathrooms are at the back of most planes, she could have gone back & disappeared for a bit. I've done that before. Once when I was feeling ill, I was allowed to stay in the back where there were 2 empty seats.
    There is no spoon.

This is a blatant lie . You cannot move an arm rest in first class , there is always a flight attendant there and if you left there for coach they would want to know why .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast