Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Tries to Intimidate Republicans Into Sticking With Him

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    a useful one. for those of us who think some alpha male buffoonry is way less worse than decades old corruption.
    Well, it vaguely worked out for Palin, whose situation is similar.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My guess is that the "enthusiasm gap" is the highest it's ever been in any US presidential election in history. Which means that Trump voters are going to go out and vote even if they're sick, the weather's bad, etc. Clinton voters will probably stay home given the slightest excuse.

On the other hand, if there was ever going to be a rigged election, this would be the time since both parties want Trump to lose. Normally there'd be some balance.

a useful one. for those of us who think some alpha male buffoonry is way less worse than decades old corruption.
    My POV sees Trump as also very corrupt and spoiled. He hasn't had any national power in his hands to compare him with Clinton, but if he gains that he could be as bad or way worse.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Congress has 10% approval. McCain is the most hated sitting senator.
    Hated by whom? Certainly not the dumbasses residing in Arizona.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    My POV sees Trump as also very corrupt and spoiled. He hasn't had any national power in his hands to compare him with Clinton, but if he gains that he could be as bad or way worse.
    That's fear mongering directly from the textbook of liberals. Trump's message is simple. immigration, trade, security.

EDIT: there is a word for that, and the MSN is a master at it. it is called Concern Trolling.
    Last edited by Mordan; 10-12-2016 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Well, it vaguely worked out for Palin, whose situation is similar.
    Palin? I didn't support her in the slightest. I switched off the TV after Ron Paul loss. While I will be upvoting Reddits on r/Donald when Trump loses and continues the fight. I think Trump found redemption in seeing how corrupted the MSN is. He is now on a mission from God.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Trump is bored after destroying Hillary. If he spent the next month calling Bill Clinton a rapist that would get kinda repetitive.

Congress has 10% approval. McCain is the most hated sitting senator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Hated by whom? Certainly not the dumbasses residing in Arizona.
    Feelgood makes a valid point, unfortunate as that truth may be.

However, when McCain just yesterday suggested he would write in the name of his "old, good, friend Lindsey Graham", then I say, more power to Trump.
    If there is a rung on the ladder lower than the deplorable McCain, then it is occupied by the irredeemable Lindsey Graham.
    However feeble Trump's attempt at retribution might ultimately prove, in this instance, I wish him luck.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

That's fear mongering directly from the textbook of liberals. Trump's message is simple. immigration, trade, security.

EDIT: there is a word for that, and the MSN is a master at it. it is called Concern Trolling.
    Why thank you for the normal troll comments; can't answer so you call names and hand out insults.

How brave of you to degrade instead of showing another side to to the issue and using the power of good intent.

Are you and Trump related?
    There is no spoon.

@Mordan -neg repped me and said he didn't insult me:

Originally Posted by Mordan

THAT is what you said directly to me; if anyone should be -neg repped, it's you.

And, I don't neg rep people- seems to be a power/esteem thing to some around here.
    There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Those are all areas where Trump is *worse* than Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Legit plan.
    You're really making yourself look stupid here. CNN admitted after the first poll that their debate poll numbers mean nothing because they oversample democrats. I watched them live make this disclaimer but then they went forward reporting the poll like it was accurate. They got away with it because anyone but and complete pro Trump zombie knew Trump lost the first debate. But anybody but anti Trump (pro Hillary?) zombie knows he kicked her fat ass the second debate.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You're really making yourself look stupid here. CNN admitted after the first poll that their debate poll numbers mean nothing because they oversample democrats. I watched them live make this disclaimer but then they went forward reporting the poll like it was accurate. They got away with it because anyone but and complete pro Trump zombie knew Trump lost the first debate. But anybody but anti Trump (pro Hillary?) zombie knows he kicked her fat ass the second debate.
    I watched the debate and disagree- thought it was pretty even- and both of them make me sick.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I watched the debate and disagree- thought it was pretty even- and both of them make me sick.
    Well even you aren't saying Hillary won, like CPUd seems to think based on the admittedly biased CNN poll. But that debate wasn't even. Hillary got her butt deflated. Yes, they both make me sick. I can dislike Trump and still see when he's being effective. And he was being effective. Hillary was preparing to bury Trump over the video and she had to shut up about it. Hillary had to eat her words over the TPP. Hillary fumbled all over herself on Obamacare. It was a very bad night for Hillary.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Well even you aren't saying Hillary won, like CPUd seems to think based on the admittedly biased CNN poll. But that debate wasn't even. Hillary got her butt deflated. Yes, they both make me sick. I can dislike Trump and still see when he's being effective. And he was being effective. Hillary was preparing to bury Trump over the video and she had to shut up about it. Hillary had to eat her words over the TPP. Hillary fumbled all over herself on Obamacare. It was a very bad night for Hillary.
    That's constructive comment and respect people like those who don't support Trump. But those forum members trolling for Hillary deserve all the sarcasm and contempt and neg rep. If you are so sick why posting here?

That's constructive comment and respect people like those who don't support Trump. But those forum members trolling for Hillary deserve all the sarcasm and contempt and neg rep. If you are so sick why posting here?
    Hmmmmm....I thought we were all sick at what's happening to our country and that's why we still post here.

Hmmmmm....I thought we were all sick at what's happening to our country and that's why we still post here.
    The question wasn't for you jmdrake. Somebody else . Those special forum members I was referring to.....

I know flash polls are not very useful, I was speaking more to the growing culture of Trump safe spacing where such tactics are being used for defense.
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm the one he -neg repped and calls a Hillary troll.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12