Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 48 of 48

Thread: Erection 2008: Video Surfaces Of Obama Flaunting His Junk to Reporters on Campaign Plane

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Me thinks you have never been introduced to Pornhub.
    Anything more than 10 inches you see on pornhub is fake. They girth, the length, the positioning makes it impossible to be any man made human appendage. Its a weapon used to beat attackers over the head with. I heard you could also use it as a choker
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Anything more than 10 inches you see on pornhub is fake. They girth, the length, the positioning makes it impossible to be any man made human appendage. Its a weapon used to beat attackers over the head with. I heard you could also use it as a choker
    We just have to take your vast experience for it. Unless HB chimes in to add anything to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am an expert at measuring and that bulge in the clip is at minimum 10 inches long and at most 13 inches. It is a deadly defense weapon and not an erection
    ok expert measurer, what do you make of this:

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    ok expert measurer, what do you make of this:
    Mods, restrict this account. ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    ok expert measurer, what do you make of this:
    With the smile on his face, I safely say that is man made and it must measure at minimum 8 x 5 inches. One thing I can tell for sure is the girl on the other side of the photo is not having a laugh at all
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  8. #36

  9. #37
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    110
    Posts
    5,109
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Even if it's really him, there were no women present, so CNN didn't feel the need to report it before the election.
    Except for the blonde woman he first shows his erection to.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Except for the blonde woman he first shows his erection to.
    It is possible she felt sexually harassed when she walked away, what is captured on camera does not appear to be sexual assault though technically.


    Level of Outrage Over Donald Trump Tape Is Linked to Another Issue: Race
    New York Times‎ - 2 days ago
    Hours after the release of the video, Symone Sanders, the former national press secretary for the presidential ... “It's like everything is to save and protect white women.

    Hillary will probably still allow Bill to stump for her but will ask Obama to stay home. But this will hurt her campaign, bad optics.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Hasn't this been around forever & the media literally hid it.
    Trumpster supporters are digging up controversial stuff from decades ago. Seems like weeks before elections would be tough for Dems, this is now on Drudge:



  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Trumpster supporters are digging up controversial stuff from decades ago. Seems like weeks before elections would be tough for Dems, this is now on Drudge:
    Drudge has lost it. This stinks of desperation. National Enquirer? Really? Is this like the Ted Cruz 7-Mistress-Orgy scandal that was complete bull$#@! but drudge ran with it because it gets clicks and was good for 'the Trump Cause'? Or how about Bat Boy.... I think that one might have more legitimacy than the above.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41

  15. #42

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You think? As for Michelle, I hope she carries her own self defense weapon. It is the right of every American who have the ability and means to defend themselves. The bulge in his pants was at least 10 inches long, how anyone could think that was something other than a deadly weapon is beyond me.

    Are you being sarcastic? Do you not think someone could have one that big? I have seen them that big plenty of times.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Are you being sarcastic? Do you not think someone could have one that big? I have seen them that big plenty of times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  18. #45

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post

    On a side note, a major Obama bundler has been embroiled in sex scandal involving a TV reporter:


    President Obama, Harvey Weinstein: Movie Mogul Plans $35,000-Per-Person Fundraiser

    TV Journalist Says Harvey Weinstein Masturbated In Front Of Her
    Highly Cited HuffPost Oct 6, 2017


    Related
    Major Obama Donor's Lawyers Battling NYT, New Yorker Over Potentially Explosive Stories

  20. #47
    If those CNN broadcasters came forward, could be bad news for Dem messiah.

    In related :

    Al Franken Should Resign Immediately
    Slate Magazine-Nov 16, 2017
    On Thursday morning, Los Angeles radio host Leeann Tweeden wrote a disturbing article alleging that Sen. Al Franken ...








    Navy acknowledges pilot drew male genitalia in sky...



    IN OR OUT?




  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Oh come on, this deserves it's own thread!!!



    TOTALLY RIVETING!! UNDENIABLY FASCINATING!! American Vandal on Netflix

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...dal-on-Netflix
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:18 PM
  2. Barack Obama Reporters Using ‘Fake Names’ to Buy Obama Campaign Merchandise at the DNC
    By cajuncocoa in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 04:06 PM
  3. Barack Obama video - Obama kills Osama: What if REAL reporters were allowed White House press passes?
    By citizen2 in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 04:00 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 04:55 PM
  5. Newt Gingrich 2008 Video Surfaces of Gingrich Supporting Health Care Mandate for All Americans
    By vechorik in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 02:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •