Thread: Beginning of the end?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, Trump is down 11 points and Matt Drudge is shilling for him.

Right now, the front page of MSN has 2 negative Trump articles and two positive Clinton articles. It's entirely possible that none of this even gets on the radar. That's how bad the situation has gotten.

Those polls were taken before the historic jailgate debate ... and leaks about media employees colluding with Clinton campaign, Hillary donors finanacing ISIS, Hillary talking free trade to Wall Street while opposing it in public.. and lot a more.

This election is setting up like Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Right now, the front page of MSN has 2 negative Trump articles and two positive Clinton articles. It's entirely possible that none of this even gets on the radar. That's how bad the situation has gotten.
    But Trump grabbed a pussy...

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Those polls were taken before the historic jailgate debate ... and leaks about media employees colluding with Clinton campaign, Hillary donors finanacing ISIS, Hillary talking free trade to Wall Street while opposing it in public.. and lot a more.

This election is setting up like Brexit.
    There is no way in hell Trump wins. I doubt he even gets 1/3 of the vote by November.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    No, Trump is down 11 points
    About that poll showing Hillary with an 11 point lead:

- small sample (500)
    - dems over sampled
    - the polling firm that conducted it works for the Clinton campaign

Sucker.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...utter-nonsense

MSNBC is currently talking about Trump's Paul Ryan tweet. CNN is talking about the GOP panicking over down ballot races. FNC is reporting the weather, followed by a report on a mumps outbreak in Arkansas.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No, Trump is down 11 points and Matt Drudge is shilling for him.
    These are the same polls where they have dems over sampled. CNN showed it the last time.

This needs to be spread around and talked about as much as possible. I want to watch the Clinton Crime Family crash and burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    This needs to be spread around and talked about as much as possible. I want to watch the Clinton Crime Family crash and burn.
    watching them lose in nov 8 would be a dream come to true.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    But somehow this dude was acting guilty at the debate and Clinton camapaign staff was in meltdown while Trump was obliterating Hillary "privately wall street neocons puppet" Clinton:

He looks guilty as all hell there. I'm sure he is guilty too.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    About that poll showing Hillary with an 11 point lead:

- small sample (500)
    - dems over sampled
    - the polling firm that conducted it works for the Clinton campaign

Sucker.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...utter-nonsense
    Maybe, still Trump has no chance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    These are the same polls where they have dems over sampled. CNN showed it the last time.
    Probably but Trump is still going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I hope so too, we don't need the Clintons back. Trump as well. I hope they both implode.

watching them lose in nov 8 would be a dream come to true.
    Not if Trump wins. A dream come true would be Trump and Clinton both lose.

I hope so too, we don't need the Clintons back. Trump as well. I hope they both implode.

Not if Trump wins. A dream come true would be Trump and Clinton both lose.
    YES!
    There is no spoon.

Clinton's campaign is not worried about losing. There is really only 1 thing Trump can do to have a realistic shot at not losing, and it has nothing to do with threatening to jail his political opponent. He needs to win on this question:

People will vote for a crook over a nut job every time.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I guess CPUd doesn't seem to mind that Hillary has small rallies and i have a feeling you support Hillary.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess CPUd doesn't seem to mind that Hillary has small rallies and i have a feeling you support Hillary.
    You're right, I don't really care about rally sizes at all.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

That makes sense actually. They don't actually like Hillary or want to go see her, she's winning because she isn't Trump.

If the GOP had nominated a typical moderate GOP senator or governor with no skeletons in the closet, they would have won this election.

That makes sense actually. They don't actually like Hillary or want to go see her, she's winning because she isn't Trump.

If the GOP had nominated a typical moderate GOP senator or governor with no skeletons in the closet, they would have won this election.

Yeah like the same way the GOP did with Romney and lost? lol

Yeah like the same way the GOP did with Romney and lost? lol
    Different times. Way different times. Obama had much better approval ratings and was an incumbent.

I seriously believe if Romney was the candidate this time against Clinton, he would win.

Different times. Way different times. Obama had much better approval ratings and was an incumbent.

I seriously believe if Romney was the candidate this time against Clinton, he would win.
    They'll be begging him to run against her in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They'll be begging him to run against her in 2020.
    They might. I don't think he would do it, but I do think he would win.

In all honesty I think he would be an improvement over Clinton. Although I didn't vote for Romney last time, I could see myself voting for him against Clinton.

WaPo, NYT, CNN... they are all being exposed:

John Podesta, then president and chief executive officer of the Center for American Progress, attends the National Italian American Foundation Gala in Washington in this October 29, 2011 file photo. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts/Files
    A Washington Post reporter gave former White House Senior Counselor John Podesta advance reassurance she was withholding information about his ethically compromising financial links to a Democratic mega-donor.
    “I just wanted to make sure John Podesta had a heads up that his name will be in a story concerning the White House’s ethics policy, which could run on Monday,” WaPo White House Bureau Chief Juliet Eilperin told then-Obama White House Assistant Press Secretary Frank Benenati in a March 21, 2015, email.
    The story appeared March 22, 2015, under the headline, “Obama promised to curb the influence of lobbyists. Has he succeeded?

White House officials being tipped off in advance by journalists about a story could add new fuel to longstanding charges by critics of what they describe as a too-cozy relationship between Washington politicians and influential reporters.
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/washington-post-reporter-spiked-info-about-podesta-conflict-of-interest/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.